Gryvain

should we have a Gryvain pregnancy and have a recruitable Gryvain crew member that's a hermaphordite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingDragonson

Sep 9, 2016
how come there is no Gryvain Pregnancy yet and why is there no recruitable Gryvain crew members one of my playable characters started as a half Gryvain. the Gryvain crew member can get pregnant and get the player pregnant

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I think the answer to both questions is "No one has written it yet".

Its all about interest, and my guess is no one is that interested in writing up a Gryvain crewmember yet.

Also, this isn't really the place to post that. The Ideas forum is for ideas that you intend to write up yourself.

Zavos

May 7, 2016

Its all about interest, and my guess is no one is that interested in writing up a Gryvain crewmember yet.

Also, this isn't really the place to post that. The Ideas forum is for ideas that you intend to write up yourself.
Someone did actually attempt a Gryvain crewmember. It was snowflakey as hell, which is probably why the project died before it ever truly lived.

KingDragonson

Sep 9, 2016

i did write it

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
You misunderstand.

You don't need to write the idea as an outline.

You need to write the content of the idea. You know, the 20,000+ words of sex scenes, talk scenes, and such that the player will be reading in-game.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017