Name your Frostwyrm.

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
Hello everyone so with the Frostwyrm expansion made by B being long submitted and almost on the top of coding pile we can expect the dragon waifu to be released somewhere in 1 to 3 months and that gave me a idea for a new thread.

How will you name her?
Yes you get to name a GIANT your CasstechZ14 ship sized dragon cause frostwyrms have no need for names and our really really big girl entrusts us to choose a good name for her. For convenience sake.

Now then i personally will name her: Winter
Just so i could make " Winter cums " jokes

And to finish this post a nice song by my favorite song writer Gavin Dunne a.k.a. Miracle of sound.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Something that's related to snow, maybe something like *Quick Google search* Fubuki, as in the Japanese word for blizzard.

Also, interesting little tidbit, "gel" is a word in may languages that means either frost, ice, or something along those lines. Hats off to ya, @Nonesuch , that was a nice touch.

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
I like the cut of your gib.

Me?
Takhisis because we gonna be running Dragonlance puns 24/7
Gellidus or Skie would be better

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
I'm going to call her Freyja, after the Norse goddess associated with (among other things) love, sex, beauty, war, and death (she's the leader of the valkyries).

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Great, now that thoughts gonna be in the back of my head every time I do it. Thanks a lot, pal.
Dov gonna Dov, you gotta try a fair bit to out weird time-angel dragons. Would still be far from the weirdest sexual thing in TES canon much less random thoughts bout TES. Also that thought was probably preferable to a rant about my thoughts on Parthy.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Dov gonna Dov, you gotta try a fair bit to out weird time-angel dragons. Would still be far from the weirdest sexual thing in TES canon much less random thoughts bout TES. Also that thought was probably preferable to a rant about my thoughts on Parthy.
Wtf are you talking about?! "Dov"? "TES cannon"? "Parthy"? What?!?

• Wow

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Since my main Steele is named Adam, I decided to be totally original and name her Eve.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Eh, I guess I'll name the dragon Vanilla Ice.

So I can go Ice Ice Baby! *Audience groans*

You know, I forgive Vanilla Ice for being pretty fly for a white guy.

I can't forgive him for releasing an album called Hard to Swallow.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Fafnir.

I was split between Jormungandr or Nidhogg, but since the first would fit a snake better, and the second would fit a dark colored dragon better, I went for the first mentioned. I have little knowledge of Germanic mythology, so those 3 names were the only ones that popped into my mind.

I have no idea of the names of the St.George's dragon, or the one of Colchis (Jason, Golden Fleece), so I couldn't give it a more Mediterranean name.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I couldn't give it a more Mediterranean name.
If you're going by Greek mythology, there's also Ladon, the one who guarded the Garden of the Hesperides. Or, seeing that it's going to be a she, there's also Delphyne the drakaina. (The latter is a tad more obscure, though.)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Sweet! Beforehand if I lost after three wins I got a bad end, glad that changed. Thanks!

It'll still bad end you if the Frostwyrm beats the piss out of you three times. You kicking its butt multiple times and showing mercy gets it to change its mind about you.