[Submitted] Ninian the Cock-Craving Pixie Twink

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Here's the long-promised boot-up for Ninian, the Cock-Craving Pixie. Please note that, at the time of posting, this document is still being typed out and bumped out lore-wise and can be completely different from the end result. However, the currently planned content for Ninian will include:

Ninian the Twink Pixie
Ninian is a twink male pixie, essentially in the border of androgynous with a lean to masculine with a plump-butt.
  • Combat Encounter
    • Low-level fight intended for the PC when entering the Old Forest
    • Features dialog allowing the PC to learn more about Ninian and eventually relocate him to Hawkthorne.
    • 2 sex scenes
  • Relocated Hawkthorne NPC
    • Sets up a pixie-sized house near the gate of Hawkthorne, allowing Ninian to move in and for the PC to regularly meet him (removes combat encounter).
    • Lore and Backstory depth for Ninian, allowing the PC to learn about Pixies and his history.
    • Questline to improve the pixie-house to a pixie-mansion.
    • 4 currently planned scenes, supporting cock-using PCs. Anally fuck Ninian and explore his obsession with cock.
Big project, obviously. This should allow Ninian to expand and grow further as more content is planned and added around the Fey and will hopefully deliver on some cool stuff beyond this. Ninian will be a slower project than my others not just because of his size, however, but because there are other projects that he will likely rely on that ensure I have to ferry back and forth between others. So while this one MIGHT be slow, I can assure you I will be working on him whenever the opportunity arises.

Current Status - Submitted

Last edited:

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Will there be any scene where he docks the player cocks? This of course if I'm assuming him to be as small as I think he is.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Going ahead and announcing a change I've decided to help improve the quality and focus on Ninian.

Currently, my intent is to still provide specific parser feed for companions that are on their way and/or currently implemented. However, I have made a decision to remove his potential scenes with Cait, Brint, and Sheinnai (one I decided on via Discord). These scenes will and still are intended to happen, but I opted against them for the sake of keeping Ninian as what I always intended: a starting point.

The main reason I chose to remove these scenes is so I can focus wholly on Ninian. The second is because of how they correspond with Ninian's content and how I'd like to reward players. I've opted to consider the future idea of an expansion that provides FOCUSED content on companions that will include these as a result. This means the following.
  • When these scenes return, they will be focused along with content related to Ninian opening up and exploring the idea of "putting on a show" for the PC.
  • The scenes will likely encompass additional ideas, such as threesomes, which makes the content sexually better.
  • Because Ninian will be somewhat against multiple partners, this could actually be a great stepping stone into my originally planned expansion that would highlight/focus on him showing the PC more about him.
TLDR: It'll be better to implement this stuff once the character and his initial platform are in. Apologies to those I hyped up on the idea, but I do not intend to change my original on-set plans. But a smart creator understands when to part things out rather than dive full-on and risk the loss of their work.

Will there be any scene where he docks the player cocks? This of course if I'm assuming him to be as small as I think he is.
Figured I'd answer: no. He is small enough, but I do not intend for this to be a thing. If someone wants to write it and hand it to me so I can fix it up a bit and insert it? Sure. Otherwise, the idea of him fucking your dick isn't my FETISH so I can't be asked to write/add it entirely on my own.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Phase 1 (Combat Encounter) of Ninian's document is now content complete.

Going to be working to finish up Phase 2 (Hawkethorne) and then we'll be ready to move into the 1st draft. Stay tuned erryboody.

Reactions: ghostly.winter
Jul 7, 2016
I know this is a little earily but i really hope theres plans for a x pak. Not even a hmm how do i word this. Its kinda sexual but not in the terms of having sex. Were you can help him with. His issue without siding with his fairy people and keep Him as is. I feel not to well offend people but trans stuff is really dumb when forced. Particularly forced on people not when people choose that for themselves. but idk if theres a pixie doc to get a full idea of whats going on. Or what this x pak thing would entail to help him Out but hopefully not half ways it would really suck for it to be forced on him or have his mind changed to accept it as the only option.

Edit: well i found the pixie and... Um just wows. I definitly unstand were his feelings on the matter are coming from.. Its really a big impass between them. Theres possibly a work around to it and it definitely makes you wonder. How old he is. So not sure an x pak for it would be great anymore but certainly still interesting. Though maybe it could be alright who knows. Certainly think he does deserve that appolgy though, cause it really is something he has every right to be upset over.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I know this is a little earily but i really hope theres plans for a x pak. Not even a hmm how do i word this. Its kinda sexual but not in the terms of having sex. Were you can help him with. His issue without siding with his fairy people and keep Him as is. I feel not to well offend people but trans stuff is really dumb when forced. Particularly forced on people not when people choose that for themselves. but idk if theres a pixie doc to get a full idea of whats going on. Or what this x pak thing would entail to help him Out but hopefully not half ways it would really suck for it to be forced on him or have his mind changed to accept it as the only option.

Edit: well i found the pixie and... Um just wows. I definitly unstand were his feelings on the matter are coming from.. Its really a big impass between them. Theres possibly a work around to it and it definitely makes you wonder. How old he is. So not sure an x pak for it would be great anymore but certainly still interesting. Though maybe it could be alright who knows. Certainly think he does deserve that appolgy though, cause it really is something he has every right to be upset over.
I state in my opening post (either here or in my hub) that Ninian's current content is intended only to serve as a base. I have plans for at least one expack to be released at a later date once he is finished.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
At long last, I've got the news people have been waiting for.

Ninian is content complete and no-longer WIP. He is now in Editing.

It took me ages, but I've finally got most of Ninian's content locked in and have it all finished. Currently, he has the following:
  • Combat Encounter
    • 2 Sex Scenes
    • Dialogue / Invite to Hawkethorne mini-quest (talk to him + collect the money needed)
  • NPC in Hawkethorne
    • 4 sex scenes
    • plenty of dialogue, to learn about Ninian further and prepare for his future expansion content
    • a collection questline to upgrade his home (has a surprise visit from someone)
This was a big project that dragged out once it hit his latter sex scenes, but from here on out it's editing and working to improve him. Much easier and much more streamlined stuff compared to creating content. This is definitely a great basis to start from and prepare for future plans with Ninian, so I consider this to have hit a very good mark for what I was after. The first Expack for Ninian will likely encompass the companion-related content I initially cut from him (where the PC could get Companions to have fun with Ninian/find them doing things), so I hope everyone can patiently wait for that. I'm glad everyone stuck by and waited this out. Stay tuned for further updates on his status and progress toward being submitted.

Again, sorry for the wait on this one guys. Promise it was worth it and will only grow better with editing + future content planned.
:negativeman:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Making good progress on the majority of edits required for the 1st Draft to move to 2nd Draft. Sorry for the lack of updates :toot: I'll let everyone know when Ninian progresses to his 2nd Draft.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
1st Draft Is Complete

Most of my work was aimed at the much older 1st phase of Ninian's, which needed a lot of the major re-writing. There were some small parts touched-up in Phase 2, but for the most part it was all pretty consistent and where I needed it to be. Phase 2 will see more touch-ups likely in the 2nd draft, with the 1st draft receiving much lighter attention afterward. Then we're going to head to the 3rd/Final Draft.

Not much longer now until the gay pixie is submitted, errybody. Apologies for the slowdown, but the lack of people who have the time and quality to edit something on Ninian's scale as the finals/summer times approached left me to take it all on myself. It should get better from here on, though, since that should have been the most awkward/full-changes necessary. :negativeman:

Stay tuned for more updates, as per usual.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Set my mind to it yesterday and today and finished a TON of revisions and changes to Phase 2.

So without further adieu, Ninian is now in his 3rd/Final Draft.

I'm going to be looking for folks who will read sections/the entire majority of the document so that I can start eliminating more hard to miss bugs. Anyone is welcome to comment and recommend changes as it will speed this up. My estimation is that Ninian will finally be complete within 1-2 weeks, given the pacing this has maintained and how the pool of willing editors sits right now. Really hope that everyone enjoys the content to-come; I know I've had a lot of fun writing it. Ninian was a good precursor and a very excellent starting point for potential Fey-related content that I might write in the future (just from Ninian alone, I already have a planned Expack and two additional characters that could be introduced from his backstory).

I've gone ahead and decided to share some info on what will eventually be coming out as Ninian's 1st Expansion Pack.

Ninian's 1st Expack: Kinda-Domesticated Town Pixie
  • Will prioritize character interaction scenes, such as the originally conceptualized scenes involving Cait's mammaries, Brint's bullying cock, Shennai's finger, and more.
  • Will feature random events related to Ninian, such as his adventures around town and non-lewd interaction with other characters.
  • Will feature the addition of an alchemy assisted scene, allowing male and female PCs to temporarily shrink down to Ninian's size and GET FUCKED by him (you female players out there will get some early love).
  • May feature the ability to get Ninian a part-time job in town: messenger/town crier. If this is included, there will be additional random events flavored around him getting this job.
There won't be any framework or a doc prepared for the foreseeable future, but it was about time to finally open up with what my expansion plans around Ninian would involve. I'm looking forward to all the continued support I've been receiving and hope in-turn to match it with this content.

That said: Expack #2 (while years away) and additional content for Ninian is one I would like to extend to any commissioners out there. There's many ways I want to take and explore with Ninian, but definitely want to make this a character that others can have a good chance to influence. If you reach out to me with good ideas and have the money for it, then I'm not opposed to the idea of additional content for Ninian that I DIDN'T plan for.

Anyhow: just wanted to give the update about his status. Hope everyone is excited for IMPENDING NINIAN BEING FINISHED/SUBMITTED. I know I am. :ghost::gizz:

Reactions: Darkpheonix

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Ninian is now Submitted.

My 1-2 week estimation was only off by about a day, but that's also because I uncharacteristically really buckled in the last two days and did wide grammar-check sweeps and rewriting. Ninian, in his current state, should finally be somewhere that I can be content with quality-wise. Thanks to everyone that stuck by and followed, helped out in the doc, or passed along words of encouragement. As my biggest work (so far), Ninian's document was a large undertaking that I'm happy to have finished (for now). We'll know in the future whether or not this is the final/approved version or if I need more tweaks, but I expect we're not in too bad of a spot.

Look forward for more news and updates moving forward, either in this thread or within my hub =3=/

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While everyone waits around for news, have some artwork I got done up via request :V It's ya boi, Ninny. It's not official artwork, but it's hype art, amirite?

IuN6Bkc.png