Way to get an Ovipositor?

bigjrodsw

Oct 4, 2015
Ovipositors are a fetish of mine in TiTS, so I wanted to know if there was a way to get on as of right now? I've looked through the wiki and cant find anything.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
You probably will have to do just that. How else will the Nyrea drop the TF?

Wait, I thought we weren't killing anything (unless we were given the choice) and the enemies we beat up were knocked out or "lusted" out. I don't wanna kill Nyreas ! They're so cute when they think they can fill captain steele with their eggs

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Wait, I thought we weren't killing anything (unless we were given the choice) and the enemies we beat up were knocked out or "lusted" out. I don't wanna kill Nyreas ! They're so cute when they think they can fill captain steele with their eggs

Oh, my Steele loves being egged by those sexy Nyrean amazons...

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Oh, my Steele loves being egged by those sexy Nyrean amazons...

Tbh I have nothing against being stuffed full with eggs and erotic birth, but I would rather be the one egging them. Would remind me of my favourite drider PC in CoC... Good times.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Tbh I have nothing against being stuffed full with eggs and erotic birth, but I would rather be the one egging them. Would remind me of my favourite drider PC in CoC... Good times.

Now all I can think of is an Ovipositor docking in another Ovipositor.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Now all I can think of is an Ovipositor docking in another Ovipositor.

Well I was thinking of their buttholes. An ovipositor docking another ovipositor sounds painful.

easykiln

Sep 10, 2015
If we get a Nyrea tf I want the ability to fertilise eggs with my cunt as a herm, similar to what the nyrea males have going on.

c0ckbl0ck

Sep 5, 2015
kinda want the get egged by the goo incubator added back as a sex option after the dungeon completion with taivra as a waifu.

also self-cest masturbation/egging your own cunt for herm characters would be nice.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
kinda want the get egged by the goo incubator added back as a sex option after the dungeon completion with taivra as a waifu.

also self-cest masturbation/egging your own cunt for herm characters would be nice.

Or fucking your ass with your own parasitic tail-cock.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
if >1 fuck all the holes.

I am not sure but I think you can't have more than one genital-tail in-game. (or was it no more than 1 tail type ?)

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Speaking of multiple tails, I really wish we could have multiple tails of other tail types, like being able to have two Ausar tails like Saendra.But I would suggest limiting it to certain tail types. Cause for example, having more than one abdomen or ovir tail is just weird because of how big they are.

easykiln

Sep 10, 2015
Speaking of multiple tails, I really wish we could have multiple tails of other tail types, like being able to have two Ausar tails like Saendra.But I would suggest limiting it to certain tail types. Cause for example, having more than one abdomen or ovir tail is just weird because of how big they are.

Not going to happen any time soon. There isn't any particular in game reason not to be able to have lots, the initial code just wasn't designed with it in mind, and changing it now would break shit and they have many higher priorities. Idk if it will ever happen.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Not going to happen any time soon. There isn't any particular in game reason not to be able to have lots, the initial code just wasn't designed with it in mind, and changing it now would break shit and they have many higher priorities. Idk if it will ever happen.

Yeah, it most likely will break some things and the other part is most certainly true. Maybe they'll do things like this later when there aren't so many high priorities on their list, who knows only time will tell. I'd really love it if we could do what I mentioned.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015

The code is made to support having multiple tails. It's even possible to start the game with more than one tail, and there certainly isn't any reason you couldn't have two ausar tails, were someone to write a TF to that effect.

The reason you can't have multiple cocktails or cunttails is because the scenes for them are written to assume you only have one.

DiscipleOfDeath

Aug 29, 2015
I mean I save editted having multiple cunttails more or less just gave my kitsune character the flags for cuntails for her 9 fox tails, but yeah it might change at some point down the line where you can legit have multi genitial tails.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
And the reason you can't have a cocktail and a cunttail at the same time is the game isn't written to support multiple tails that are not the same type of tail.

DiscipleOfDeath

Aug 29, 2015
I have had my tails act like they were cocktails oddly not sure why id have to double check all my changes, but doesn't bother me and isn't breaking my game

Lilithxchan

May 22, 2016
So bumping this because I read through 7ish months of blog posts to find out if it was ever implemented because I want an Ovipositor  dang it

Lilithxchan

May 22, 2016
Wait I can write stuff for the game? Whaaaaat?

Do I have to code it to? Cause my coding skills are nonexistent