TiTsEd - A save editor

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
So I can see that a android save editor has been asked about a few times in this thread but from what I can tell there hasn't been a straight answer if it is being worked on or not. If not then fine I just want to know for sure.

Chase had made a Java-based editor proof of concept, but I don't know if he's still working on it.
I am not working on anything of the sort.

Feel free to do so :)

JinxBetwixt

Mar 10, 2018
I'm posting this save so whoever have the time to add the korgi-togue/vaginal to TiTsEd have knowledge of what to look for.

Should I also send about 4 save files to cover the recent Illumorphene moths, or just letting you guys/gals know about them would be fine?

Attachments

• Korgi-bits.tits
    175 KB · Views: 8

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Hi guys, just wanted to be sure of something whether or not is is a mechanic rooted into the game, or it can edited through the TiTsed on the next patch, or something of an oversight on my part. I tried to access Lund's other scenes that don't involve the bimbo proc. Meaning getting rid of the Ditz speech perk. However when I took it out, the codex stat says I still have it, but the perk list says I dont yet still proc's the bimbo scenes. Would you kindly help this little problem, if its not too much trouble? Thank you!

Here is the save

Attachments

• Justice - 1262 days.tits
    251 KB · Views: 10

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
So, I hadn't been playing for a little bit, distracted by other things. Came back, downloaded updates to the game and TiTSED and, wow! You can edit descriptions of effects and stuff now! That means that status like "Hair Flower" and "Arm Flower" can be recolored. So, thanks!

Asking though, if can you add said statuses? And face ID 50 (Goat, default flags "Long" and "Muzzled".) It's simple enough to add them to my own xml, but saves time when new versions come out. Either way, thanks a ton for the constant work and improvements. It's really appreciated, and for someone like me who is mostly into the game for the customizable characters, this really helps a ton to bring out the greatest enjoyment value.

Edit @Endwar above, Badger turned you into a bimbo. Remove that flag, and you get the normal scenes.

Last edited:

thedoubleyew

Oct 27, 2015
This is huge, thanks for putting in all this work!

Is it yet possible to edit other characters and have it show up? I tried adding some bits to a couple of the puppysluts, exported, and loaded the save, but appearances didn't change at all.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
This is huge, thanks for putting in all this work!

Is it yet possible to edit other characters and have it show up? I tried adding some bits to a couple of the puppysluts, exported, and loaded the save, but appearances didn't change at all.
Those stats for them are largely useless. The only time any of those is reflected on the actual character is if content calls for the changed part to be, well, changeable. The only examples that spring to mind are editing Sera's stats to decide what her skin color is while she's a sub and changing Nova-goo's name. Outside of that, I remember that I used to copy/paste the rival's fist weapon onto my Steele with minerva.

Pretty much everything else concerning NPC's is handled with flags. Some of the stats don't even match the characters they are attached to properly. Unless Jade has hidden internet testicles I didn't read about with instant refractory periods, and Yammi is actually a neuter and I've been hallucinating her vagina.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
[...] Yammi is actually a neuter and I've been hallucinating her vagina.
Well, knowing that she dicides what you eat and her firm belive that chemiestry and cooking are basicly the same, I would not exclude this option. Yammi Heisenberg!

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
So, I hadn't been playing for a little bit, distracted by other things. Came back, downloaded updates to the game and TiTSED and, wow! You can edit descriptions of effects and stuff now! That means that status like "Hair Flower" and "Arm Flower" can be recolored. So, thanks!

Asking though, if can you add said statuses? And face ID 50 (Goat, default flags "Long" and "Muzzled".) It's simple enough to add them to my own xml, but saves time when new versions come out. Either way, thanks a ton for the constant work and improvements. It's really appreciated, and for someone like me who is mostly into the game for the customizable characters, this really helps a ton to bring out the greatest enjoyment value.

Edit @Endwar above, Badger turned you into a bimbo. Remove that flag, and you get the normal scenes.

Thanks! It worked. My hat to you!

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
I'd just like to again say thanks to everyone who works on the save editor. I really appreciate it.

Reactions: Kesil

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
just thought I'd mention it but feline vagina given by Catnip is not recognized by the Editor

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
I can't see a way to change the name for Bess/Ben, uplifted Pexiga, or Siegwulfe. Could you please add an option to do so?

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016

Asking though, if can you add said statuses?

just thought I'd mention it but feline vagina given by Catnip is not recognized by the Editor

Will be in the next release.

And face ID 50 (Goat, default flags "Long" and "Muzzled".)

Already had the default flags set, somehow forgot to add the FaceType to the XML, hah.

Reactions: Mister Gregar
Feb 18, 2017
So, I've been poking at my save with Minerva and noticed I can't really use it to edit the save file anymore due to the files being"Too Big" Message it shows is below.

Uncaught RangeError: Too many elements in SOL file to process in your current browser.
(https://mariani.life/projects/minerva/js/parsers/SOLWriterWorker.js:1)

(Yes I haven't messed around in a long time so I've been told) So I was wondering if it'd be possible to add editors for emails or being able to edit what children a character has. Cause I can't get the new KiroKally video email and I'd like to remove a few kids I didn't plan on "acquiring". Stuff that I used to be able to do with Minerva.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
One option is to use the offline version of minerva. It can't add or remove stuff like the online version, but you don't have the errors that the online versions get with chrome and firefox (one getting a file too big error, and the other erasing version info and making the file get ignored by the game)

Additionally, adev has a .sol editor that works as well, but it doesn't sort things alphabetically. It opens in the broswer, though, so you can use ctrl-F to get to where you want to be, and it's WAY faster than offline or online minerva at saving and opening files. Also, unlike offline minerva, it doesn't require installing Adobe AIR or it's constant 10,000 updates a week. I prefer to use adev's editor for things not covered by TiTSEd. Like, when I'm too lazy to buy heat packs for Uveto so I just give myself maxed out cold resist, or I want my starting race to match my current one, so it just says "You are a Galotion", etc instead of mentioning humanity (or, more often, to change my starting race to "asshole".)

Reactions: Nightseer Night
Feb 18, 2017
Hate to ask, but are there any available links to this adev program? And or a minerva guide to using offline? Apologies for what probably is fairly obvious to veterans by now. These solutions sound excellent.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
adev attached their's earlier in the thread. https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/titsed-a-save-editor.2809/page-29#post-188134

As for offline minerva, you'd have to get a copy of the program https://sourceforge.net/projects/minerva/ and also install Adobe AIR. You'll need to install adobe AIR to install minerva. After you've done that, it mostly works just like the online version, with one caveat: You cannot delete/ceate entries. adev's has the same restriction, but is a bit (a lot) faster and since it's used in browser, supports ctrl-F searching. It doesn't have a pretty darkmode UI, though.

Instructions on how to use adev's to change entries are in the link with their file. The instructions are largely the same for using offline minerva, except it's slower to save, slower to load, jumps you back to the top of the list if you change window focus, sometimes crashes if you move the window while it's saving, and saves over the edited file by default (you need to manually backup your saves beforehand).

Really the only reason to use minerva over adev's is that it has a more user friendly interface. Adev's is better in every other way.

Esper094

Mar 18, 2018
I'm hoping that I'm not asking a question that's already been answered here, but has anyone actually managed to edit the Raw data for the Treatment successfully? I took the treatment normally, and then edited the Raw data for The Treatment, specifically value one for the Double Dick/ cum boosts. I didn't touch the "Treated" raw data right below, not knowing what it did.

My problem, is that all that happens over the course of the 7 day treatment alterations, is that my character's ass grows, nothing else, she doesn't even grow horns. Am I editing the wrong thing, the wrong variable, or is it some kind of glitch? Any help would be greatly appreciated, because this is the ONLY kind of trouble I've had with this editor, after weeks of faffing about with Minerva to no avail.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
I'm hoping that I'm not asking a question that's already been answered here, but has anyone actually managed to edit the Raw data for the Treatment successfully? I took the treatment normally, and then edited the Raw data for The Treatment, specifically value one for the Double Dick/ cum boosts. I didn't touch the "Treated" raw data right below, not knowing what it did.

My problem, is that all that happens over the course of the 7 day treatment alterations, is that my character's ass grows, nothing else, she doesn't even grow horns. Am I editing the wrong thing, the wrong variable, or is it some kind of glitch? Any help would be greatly appreciated, because this is the ONLY kind of trouble I've had with this editor, after weeks of faffing about with Minerva to no avail.

You're better off just editing your character to have the attributes you want, than trying to get the status to work a certain way.

Chase

May 13, 2016
I did start on a java editor, but it never really went anywhere. There wasn't much point.

Chase

May 13, 2016
On that note, here is my most recent version of that. Use the normal one if you can though, it has far more features.

The only benefits to the Java one is:
  1. It works on Windows/Linux/Mac (though it doesn't know where to look so you'll have to import/export the saves).
  2. The layout/data location is defined in xml. Meaning you can add new things to edit, new tabs, etc without needing to recompile the program. But it lacks support for adding entries for booleans, flags, arrays, objects, etc. So things like item editing would be difficult with this build.
  3. Its Java, and it uses no external libraries, so in theory it could be converted to run on Android (or anything else with a Java Runtime/Library).
The downsides are basically everything not listed above.

Attachments

• JTiTsEd 2.zip
    78.6 KB · Views: 39

batwweeeee

Apr 16, 2018
flat out refuses to work, crashes upon opening. I was able to run it fine on my laptop running windows 10. But my tower that is on 7 can't, not even older versions, not with admin, or with compatibility.

EDIT: it runs in safe mode, I don't think it is a background program but rather a service.

Last edited:

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I found that goat ears actually do support length display since they're specifically described as being 4 inches after the initial tf in the character description and I found out by accident when I was messing around the save editor some time ago to test stuff out that the length I put in earlier for demon ears that got locked out when I switched to goat still show up in the description ("eight-inch long, flicking goat ears").

Also, is it possible to allow the goat horn variants to be edited? Seems to be a hidden value at the moment so I'm not sure how this would work, but I found some time ago that if you get a specific kind of goat horn, you'll still get that kind even if you switch it to something else and edit them back. The Capraphorm black and bone colors also seem to be a hidden value because Hornucopia's description for black is separate (as opposed to Capraphorm results simply calling them "black goat horns) while bone is not an option at all.

I can provide the description for ibex, if necessary.

Trowu

Feb 20, 2017
Is it possible to add the mindwash visor with this? My save is long past the Dr Badger questline and can't buy it anymore...

Reactions: Shura

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Also, is it possible to allow the goat horn variants to be edited?

Look at the "Horn Style" status effect.

Is it possible to add the mindwash visor with this? My save is long past the Dr Badger questline and can't buy it anymore...

In the latest build (possible due to the new public build).
In general I can only add items when I know the internal class name/short name for the item.
I normally only get that from the source code, though if someone gives that info I can do so before then (though people without the backer builds won't be able to use it of course).

Reactions: Trowu

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Is it possible that someone could convert the Java version of TiTsEd that Chase provided above to an APK or some other way of running on android. If so that would be awesome as I don't have access to a windows PC at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

Weirdguytbh

Apr 12, 2017
Question

What exactly are the maximum inputs you can do in the editor?

Some of them already have the maximum labled like the lips and hips but the others dont like cum quality and milk quantity etc.

I just kind of want to be cautious because who knows it might break the game or something

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Question

What exactly are the maximum inputs you can do in the editor?

Some of them already have the maximum labled like the lips and hips but the others dont like cum quality and milk quantity etc.

I just kind of want to be cautious because who knows it might break the game or something

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.0 is the biggest number the editor will permit. Based on exactly 42 seconds of testing in game, the game will allow you to use these amounts without breaking.upload_2018-5-16_14-57-47.png

Have fun with that. Also, I tested for exactly 42 seconds, so I have no clue if it'll screw something up further down the road. It probably will. Do not recommend. Stay safe, don't go over 500 million.

Davik

Apr 7, 2018
Is it possible to change the stats on equipment with the editor? Like, making the weapons you start with do more or different types of damages?