For Lund, what exactly qualifies as "Amazon"?

Doomwad765

Dec 10, 2016
I've been chugging Amazona in all forms and nothing's allowing me to use the Amazon scene. Even tried getting Treated until I got the Amazon version of that, still nothing. What gives?

Doomwad765

Dec 10, 2016
but i like being a goOoOoOo

anyway i made a second character and barrelled off to uveto as fast as possible, pounded down amazona and still nothing.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
but i like being a goOoOoOo

anyway i made a second character and barrelled off to uveto as fast as possible, pounded down amazona and still nothing.
Hmm, this may be a bug. Try the Treatment Amazon, and if that doesnt work, then make a report in the Bugs Section.

Doomwad765

Dec 10, 2016
Yeah that's what did it. Last time I tried i didn't actually get the amazon treatment just assumed i did without checking.

Still that's annoying; why have an item called "Amazona" if it doesn't actually make you an amazon? Should just be a body-type check tbh.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
To be considered an "Amazon", the character has to be Treated and has gotten the Amazon variant. Amazona only changes the character to appear to be an amazonian figure (and potentially equivalent perks), but by the game's checks, it's not actually being an "Amazon".

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
To be considered an "Amazon", the character has to be Treated and has gotten the Amazon variant. Amazona only changes the character to appear to be an amazonian figure (and potentially equivalent perks), but by the game's checks, it's not actually being an "Amazon".
Seriously? Well that's kinda bs.

Reactions: Raindrops

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Okay, I made an edit for the "amazon" check in which it may check for key amazonian features (having a vagina, tallness, tone, thickness, and perks) instead of only the Treated status, though being a Treated Amazon is always considered the character being an amazon. There is also an "amazoness" race added to the race list as well.

These changes should appear in the next release (not the one currently released).

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018
Okay, I made an edit for the "amazon" check in which it may check for key amazonian features (having a vagina, tallness, tone, thickness, and perks) instead of only the Treated status, though being a Treated Amazon is always considered the character being an amazon. There is also an "amazoness" race added to the race list as well.

These changes should appear in the next release (not the one currently released).
That was a quick fix. Thanks jacques00. So used to people making slow bug fixes on other games. Clearly I should have created a fenoxo account sooner lol.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
That was a quick fix. Thanks jacques00. So used to people making slow bug fixes on other games. Clearly I should have created a fenoxo account sooner lol.
The only slow thing here is submissions being coded into the game(unless your nonesuch)

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
little bug fixes are fairly quickly dealt with as long as they're reported. Catching jacques' attention is also kinda something of a guarantee something will get fixed.