[Submitted] New perks: Heat & Rut cycle

irioth

May 12, 2016
This is a great idea. I love the effects of Breeder Bliss, and these perks would spare me the chore of extending the duration of deep heat with a BB pill every week of game time or so.

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
I love this idea!

It isnt really that big of a hassle to put myself in a deep heat every time it runs out, but the idea of your body adapting to the overdose and having a natural(?) heat cycle is pretty great.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
1-2 breeder's bliss worth depending on if i go with deep heat or not

EDIT: or maybe like a week, i haven't decided yet
week would probably be long enough, also heat idea, it starts off as normal heat but if not settled by Half way of the selected time frame it goes into the deep version

Reactions: Darkpheonix

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
does anyone else have any suggestions?
(i'm not being passive aggressive or sarcastic i'm genuinely asking)

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The ability to get a heat/rut cycle that is even quicker would be interesting imo.

Grzester23

Dec 24, 2017
How bout interaction with oviposition perk? For example, if pc have both oviposition and heat perks, then, if they don't get impregnated by the time heat ends, the egg pregnancy kicks in.

Foxono

Aug 29, 2015
How about increased strength and weakness to lust attacks from being desperate for sex?

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
How about increased strength and weakness to lust attacks from being desperate for sex?
Short answer? No. Long answer?
The sole purpose of this perk is to eliminate the hassle of using breeder's bliss when they want heat/rut status. This is also my first project so i don't want to overcomplicate things

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
biweekly feels kind of... i dunno a bit too often

edit: if enough people show interest i'll make it a poll
I mean it would be only for people who keep ODing on the stuff ideally. Writing additional warning into the text for use to warn those who are getting closer to faster and faster cycles would be fairly simple.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
I mean it would be only for people who keep ODing on the stuff ideally. Writing additional warning into the text for use to warn those who are getting closer to faster and faster cycles would be fairly simple.
in my defense i'm very lazy

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
two new perks that once a month forces the player into a heat and/or rut depending on their genitals.
You can find them here.
Being brutally honest, this seems very bare bones. I like the idea of a heat cycle, but there's no sexy here at all.

More importantly, I would prefer if you put a specific mention somewhere about how Breeder's Bliss only does this to Steele because of nanobot shenanigans. I did not write Breeder's Bliss with the idea that it would do this if you overdosed on it, which is why there's no mention in the item's description of overdosing. You'll also be able to give it to some NPC's soon, so I really don't want to establish a precedent of BB having potentially permanent side effects, as I always intended for it to be a temporary thing so that NPC's using it would never be an issue. If you just make that little change though, I'm totally cool with this!

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
Being brutally honest, this seems very bare bones. I like the idea of a heat cycle, but there's no sexy here at all.

More importantly, I would prefer if you put a specific mention somewhere about how Breeder's Bliss only does this to Steele because of nanobot shenanigans. I did not write Breeder's Bliss with the idea that it would do this if you overdosed on it, which is why there's no mention in the item's description of overdosing. You'll also be able to give it to some NPC's soon, so I really don't want to establish a precedent of BB having potentially permanent side effects, as I always intended for it to be a temporary thing so that NPC's using it would never be an issue. If you just make that little change though, I'm totally cool with this!
yeah the projekt is still pretty bare bones so i appreciate all the feedback i get, though i'm not planning on writing anything major so don't expect me to write any sexy scenes

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
yeah the projekt is still pretty bare bones so i appreciate all the feedback i get, though i'm not planning on writing anything major so don't expect me to write any sexy scenes
You don't need a whole sexy scene. Just look at the other TFs in the game for examples.

It's not technically required (see: most of the color TFs,) but it kind of clashes to go from all the sexy stuff when you use Breeder's Bliss to just a plain "you'll go into heat/rut monthly now" when you use several of them.

TL;DR: just one or two simple sentences that are evenly vaguely sexual would spice this up dramatically.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
You don't need a whole sexy scene. Just look at the other TFs in the game for examples.

It's not technically required (see: most of the color TFs,) but it kind of clashes to go from all the sexy stuff when you use Breeder's Bliss to just a plain "you'll go into heat/rut monthly now" when you use several of them.

TL;DR: just one or two simple sentences that are evenly vaguely sexual would spice this up dramatically.
I'll see what i can come up with

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Not to give mixed messages here, but the sexier the content, the better. I am aware that some content is middling when it comes to generic changes, but things that are linked specifically to sex drive should read to be more sexually arousing.

And just as an FYI, there is already a mechanic set up to handle heat and rut cycle perks, it is just not activated and lacks any text besides "You are in heat/rut", "You are in a deep heat", "Your heat/rut has extended", etc. So sexy text is required for when those statuses trigger. The duration of going from one status to another can be customized in the perk, so if the "cycle" is, say 14 days, then it will be 14 days after being satisfied to reappear and if already in the status and it has not been satisfied it will increase/extend every 14 days (if available). At the moment, the status doesn't expire until satisfied, but it is possible to add in an expiration time to seem more like a "cycle" and that day limit can be different from the extension/activation time. So using the example, 14 days to activate/extend, and if never satisfied, the status will naturally end after 42 days, and 14 days after that, the cycle will start up again.

I agree with Night Trap that some transformation items are able to react with Steele uniquely due to the advanced nanomachines Steele has. It is also not impossible to imagine that taking doses of certain drugs before overdosing on another can cause unique changes as well--as some other items do this already. For example, taking Pussybloom/Pussyblossom before overdosing on Breeder's Bliss will alter the nanomachines to induce the Heat Cycle perk; or taking Priapin before overdosing on Breader's Bliss altering the nanomachines to induce the Rut Cycle.

In any case, I hope this information is helpful in any way and I wish you best of luck with the writing.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
Not to give mixed messages here, but the sexier the content, the better. I am aware that some content is middling when it comes to generic changes, but things that are linked specifically to sex drive should read to be more sexually arousing.

And just as an FYI, there is already a mechanic set up to handle heat and rut cycle perks, it is just not activated and lacks any text besides "You are in heat/rut", "You are in a deep heat", "Your heat/rut has extended", etc. So sexy text is required for when those statuses trigger. The duration of going from one status to another can be customized in the perk, so if the "cycle" is, say 14 days, then it will be 14 days after being satisfied to reappear and if already in the status and it has not been satisfied it will increase/extend every 14 days (if available). At the moment, the status doesn't expire until satisfied, but it is possible to add in an expiration time to seem more like a "cycle" and that day limit can be different from the extension/activation time. So using the example, 14 days to activate/extend, and if never satisfied, the status will naturally end after 42 days, and 14 days after that, the cycle will start up again.

I agree with Night Trap that some transformation items are able to react with Steele uniquely due to the advanced nanomachines Steele has. It is also not impossible to imagine that taking doses of certain drugs before overdosing on another can cause unique changes as well--as some other items do this already. For example, taking Pussybloom/Pussyblossom before overdosing on Breeder's Bliss will alter the nanomachines to induce the Heat Cycle perk; or taking Priapin before overdosing on Breader's Bliss altering the nanomachines to induce the Rut Cycle.

In any case, I hope this information is helpful in any way and I wish you best of luck with the writing.
It is thank you

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
Since you're trying to edit breeder's bliss with perks, I would assume around the acquisition section.
I'm gonna be perfectley honest, i have no idea what the fuck i'm doing. When started this project i had no idea how far down the rabbithole went. Thanks for the suggestion though