A Space Age Private Zoo

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kitten  (Sorry for the long absence, I needed some time away.  Darth said I should come back and post)

I read the updates on the mission status.

"Cumming we are going to the alien world that was once your home, Eyarth.  Before we rescued you frm that primative exsistance, that is."

I stroke Cumming's smooth latex face, "You should be happy you are now ready to go on a mission.  Under my guidance of course.  But first we have a little pure fun, no more training."

I massage the area my body merges with Cumming.   I love the feel of Cumming's latex skin, especilly how it changes my own latex without losing my beautiful coloring.  But even as we enjoy our merged body's capacity for pleasure, I feel a pang of sorrow.  How is Mistress doing, we have been apart for so long she must be lonely.  Maybe Captain Sin will let me bring back one of the aliens.  One to keep Mistress company when I am with Cumming and a playmate for Cumming when I am with Mistress.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
After 2 days and a half, you arrive to the shadows of the moon of the Earth, because there is a hidden base of your society in there, the Boss of the Scientific Base receive you all (Lioness, Kitty, Ray, Sex Mistress and Sex Kitten in the same body, Cumming like the drone that it is now, Pussy Machine, CumLust and SlugPet with Jack) (including Captain Sin and EDI) and shi goes with all you to your rooms

You have to stay there in the hidden base of the shadow part of the moon several days, Cumming doesn´t remember anything of her past life like an alien she was, she only remembers her new life with you and Mistress, while Kitty Rose and Pussy Machine are calculating the process with the small piramid and the piramids of Gizeh, Sex Kitten you saw the new aspect of the changed Kitty Rose, and you have the feeling that Kitty Rose is now like a sister to you, and you loved it...

¿What will you do in these days there?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness   

(it is ok Phil)

When arriving at the moon base LIoness help her daughter with her work and on the free time have some fun time with her family ,it also come to her attention that it was probably about time to clam pussy machine but LIoness had an idea in mind she had to ask ray about

"My love i think we should claim pussy machine but .. can we try one thing ? i was thinking of maybe  you change me a bit so i grow a nice big cock like you do so we both can double penetrate her into submission ? ... dont worry i wont use it on you unless you want to"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Kitty Rose approachs one day to Sex Kitten while she is changing to be Sex Mistress with Cumming and talks with her saying this

PPppppppppprrrrrrrr, sister cat or sister sex Mistress hi, i think that we have to get more close to the alien Earth, and some body needs to land there, i think that you will be the perfect candidate, don´t you think that?, Ppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Meooooowwww.

------------------------------------------

Ray says to you

Good idea, we have to claim her as our property before some one of the SpaceShip goes to reclaim her, let me rest a little to change me my body into a horse or lioness cock to insert it into her pussy machine

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness   

"Rest as much as you need just make it as beautiful as possible i want all of us to enjoy it " she go to their room and let Ray so the changes may happen she end up fallen asleep as well remembering the blurry memory of the first time she and Ray meet 

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kitten  (I stillcan't post too often, don't let me sloww you too much)

I spend as much time as I can learning about the Eyarth culture.  In preperation for using my ablity to merge with other orgasmisms.  So I can merge with a human, control them and effectively pretend to human.  In case it is necesaaruy to forthe mission.

When I get tired from all the 'studyng', I 'relieve the tension' with Mistress.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(don´t worry Phil, your return is enough to me)

When you (Sex Kitten) know almost all about the Earth culture or "alien" culture, and all relationed with the conquest of the males to your Glory of Hir Highness, you relieve the tension with Mistress, while the days passes, and the day of the mission arrives...

------------------------------------------------------------------

After you rest, Ray changed into a horse cock that is glued to your final form and you two claim that Pussy Machine is of your own property, and while the days passes, until the mission´s day arrives...

------------------------------------------------

In common for you two

The Captain Sin calls you to the transportation room...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness   

(we are just glad to have you back Phil ,don't worry about it)

Lioness and Ray bet interrupted during one of many of their loving sessions

"We should go to Captain Sin my love " they finish fast and walk towards the transportation room. 

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kitten

"I think it is almost time for the Mission Mistress.  Shall I take us to see Captain Sin?"

As soon as Mistress says yes I flex my hand-feet-paws and run to Captain's Sin's office.  I do love being a part of other people but, being Mistress's legs and pussy is my favorite.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Captain Sin looks you all and says with EDI

Kitty Rose had told to us, that it´s necessary to go down to the alien Earth to put the sensors and activate there the small piramid, and after the approved of Our Highness, we consider that we need to send a group of three persons there and a helper if there are problems,...

The persons are...

Main Boss of the group Lioness and Ray

Second Boss (if the Main Boss fails) Kitty Rose

And third person, Sex Kitten or Sex Mistress, what person could you choose for this mission, your Mistress or Cumming?

...and the helper person is...

...Pussy Machine...

She is perfect candidate to help Kitty Rose with the calculations and those things, you have 30 minutes to do your bags because in a hour, you will be send to the Earth...

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kitten

"I told Cumming I would show her the Eyarth.  Because I understand it was once her home.  But Mistress is Mistress, I will d a Mistress and Hir Highness orders."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness    

"Understood captain Sin ,IM so happy ! my girl is going on her first mission!" she hug and kiss Kitty rose 

"If she do a good job can she gain a reward?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Mistress says

I think that it´s better that Sex Kitten could change from the slave to the Mistress, because Mistress now showed all the things that Sex Kitten knows and she is very proud of your grown, Sex Kitten. I allow to go down and take with you to Cumming but promise Mistress a thing...

That you will return with another slave alien to me to be my own slave pet like you were...

Do you promise me that, Sex Kitten?

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex kitten

"Yes Mistress. i promise to bring you new slave.  But Please, don't send Me away alaays.  I like Mistress best and I am happiest serving Mistress."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I know that, i know that, take calm, don´t worry about that, you are now in a mission very important and you need freedom to do what better you do, and you know what is it

Captain Sin arrives after the hour, and you four goes to the transport and the black drone that controls all the transport activates it and you disappear of the N7 Lasex and appears in a place darkest and wildly like a cave

Cumming and Pussy Machine activates their sensors and after some minutes, Pussy Machine says

Pussy Machine and Cumming detect that our position is in the planet Earth, more located in the country called United States of Canada and America, and the year is 2386... . The location of the piramids are away of us by 34 kilometres in that direction...

She points with her biometal arm in the direction of northwest, you see that Captain Sin have sent some packages to your mission with some interesting tools and more things that you could sure need...

Last edited by a moderator:

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kitten

I see if there is a easy way out of the cave and find high ground.  (What ever the closest highground is, be it a hill , a structure, or a tall tree.

Once high enough I try to get a lay f the land and find the pyramid.  Then once I see the land I will return to the landing site and see what tools we were given.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
All you see that the light of the day is a little far from your position (60 metres) and you don´t know if there are "aliens" dangerous in the outside of the cave that you are, but in the moment that you start to go to the light, Pussy Machine stops you and says

Pussy Machine detected that there are "aliens" some (2 "aliens") outside of the cave, 20 metres of the entrance of the cave, it´s too risky and you don´t know how will be the reactions of the "aliens", Pussy Machine suggests carefully movements now. We don´t want that the mission fails in the first moments of the start, no?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

"Thanks pussy machine ,i think would be best if i change into a human form alongside Rad and Sex kitten change into a cat and follow us outside to confirm its safe while the rest wait inside unless someone else can change to the alien form as well, if they seems unfriendly we will change then if not they could help us"

she change into her human form and wait for Sex kitten and for the others to confirm the plan.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Dracomic, i think we will stop the game until Phil can return of his Thanks Giving Day (today night), and with this stop, it will continue to this sunday 29th evening))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((I decided to continue or advance a little, people, using Sex Kitten as a ncp))

You (Lioness) see that Sex Mistress is converted or changed into a young girl with a costume of a cat, and you change into your "alien" form, you take the hand of Sex Mistress and you two go out of the cave while the rest of the group are waiting inside

The light of the "alien" planet Earth is lightning you and you blink of the light that hits your eyes, you think it´s an attack to your eyes or your group because they have discovered you too early, but you don´t receive any harm, and when you open again the eyes, you see that there is not enemies around you, only green, trees, and some people that are going far of the cave, because they are a family, walking in the green, you remember that the place that you have landed is a park, a biiiiig park

And in that moment, you discover that your mission is still working because no one had discovered your advanced "alien" group and you have time to decide what to do...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Dracomic and Phil, you can continue the game, i have finished my things of this weekend and i am in front of the MAC to continue the game ASAPZ))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

well there weren't enemies so that is good ,Lioness come back inside the cave to tell the rest of the group of their location warning that if someone were unlikely to walk into the cave they were to not use lethal force but still subdue the target and that would be best if She Ray and Sex kitten set the sensor at the pyramid while the two groups communicate using their comms .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Could you accept a suggestion, dracomic? i think that you four can go to the piramids and do all the mission you four and i think it could be a problem if you divide the group into two groups of 2))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Lioness took the human form before of the exit of the cave and see the whole family, and you two returned to the inside of the cave because i controlled Sex Kitten of moment, reconverting your normal forms after your reentrance in the cave))

Last edited by a moderator:

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
(Okay, but I see Dracomic's point if the others can't be camaflauged, how will they be able to go to the pyramids without drawing attention?)