CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8v2 for CoC 1.0.2)

Greirein

Jan 24, 2018
I have a question regarding Patchoule's discover new location option when he's your bimbo liqueured slave. I've used it earlier on in my game and it sent me to a dimension where Patchoule was afraid of a certain dragon who was far too difficult for my level at the time. Later on when trying to revisit the dragon once I was stronger the option (yes) disappeared. Any idea if I can do something to get it back? I'm guessing I need to win that fight for the tiger stalking the dragon quest?
Thanks for any insight you can provide.
Big fan of the mod.

tock

Apr 19, 2017
Any chance we could get an option to revert perk selection back to a dropdown menu? I'm really not a big fan of the new style of just listing them out as hyperlinks. :\

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Hey, what about an update?
Just check back everyday or when you have time, maybe sometime you'll get your wish granted. ;)

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Actually, the newest release was just last year (between 25th and 31st to be exact), so I don't know where you checked that number but it's pretty up to date.

Razgriz311

Jan 30, 2018
Is there a way where I can play the Modded version of CoC on my android phone? I'm not able to use a computer to convert files, unfortunately.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Is there a way where I can play the Modded version of CoC on my android phone? I'm not able to use a computer to convert files, unfortunately.
Check the Android download on the Revamped mod thread for that.

Logboss

Sep 28, 2015
I'm playing with fists only and can't double attack at all. Doesn't matter if I'm unarmed or using gauntlets, it says "Your current melee weapon not allow to use this option"
That kinda blows if it isn't a bug.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
I'm playing with fists only and can't double attack at all. Doesn't matter if I'm unarmed or using gauntlets, it says "Your current melee weapon not allow to use this option"
You certainly will, because that ain't a bug.
I don't remember the name of the perk exactly, but you should have the Job: Brawler perk for increased damage and to unlock the double attack for anything fists related.

Reactions: Logboss

Myrmidon

Feb 6, 2018
I think it's the Monk job perk that lets you get Combo as a double attack perk but I could be wrong.

Reactions: Logboss

Logboss

Sep 28, 2015
Oh sweet, I'm glad there's a work around rather than it just being flat out impossible. Thanks all :toot:

arcwolf500

Sep 2, 2015
Hm, what are the chances of encounter Rebecca for Owca mini-quest? Feels like the RNG for the encounter is really low or uncommon. Need those sheep milk. Plus to fight vapula demons.

Myrmidon

Feb 6, 2018
So I've been messing with Patchoule for a while, trying to get to Wonderland but it doesn't seem to want to trigger. I did it once by complete accident on a corrupt male PC but can't seem to trigger it again or with any other PC. Is there something I'm missing? Is it in Soul Sense like with the World Tree or something?

arcwolf500

Sep 2, 2015
I'm not sure what other places I can go to after beating the game. I feel like theres more, and sure it's still in progress, but what other places are there. Not only that, is there something missing. I defeated the optional boss and gain the V-Blade.

Few things I noticed:
After pressing explore once, there is one more empty space I am missing. It's under the explore button.

Diver achievement. Where is the Deep Sea?

Chi Chi: Is she still work in progress? I have about 90% of her affection.

Camp actions: Under Winions and Beside ward, theres one more buildable. I assume its the arcane circle.

16 Dungeons: If you can include the ones by chance. What dungeons are available?

Any hints you can provide? I could also want to face the optional bosses. Thank you.

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
The deep sea is not currently implemented,Chi Chi is a work in progress and for dungeon xianxia mod add: hidden cave and den of desire and for optional bosses the mod has optionnal bosses planned if i remember correctly but except jabberwock they are not yet implemented for the rst i don't know.

reader8363

Aug 13, 2016
I was playing and I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but more than half of my battle boxes are gone. All I have is Attack, P. Special, Spell, Bow, and Item.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Happy (Chenese) Dog Year everyone. And so have a cute puppy Luna to celebrate it. Along with alicorn and horse herm.

CoC_Xinaxia_0.8i

(A few late to parte things and fixes will roll with 0.8i2 that would come I think around end of month - also who not yet got Celess will need to wait till that next version - apologises for those temporal troubles with her)

((Put in first post fo the thread link to discord server my and other mods creators are. So if any of you want come and chat with one of us more directly come don't be shy))

(((PS. If any come not be scared of 7Sins - she just want welcome you all there)))

Reactions: TheSph3X

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
I was looking at the stat menu and noticed that Electra has an affection stat. Does that actually have an effect on anything?

elementariado

Nov 17, 2016
Were all Luna interactions scripted? I've got her affection to 100%, got past the full moon scene(gaining lycanthrophy while loosing). And despite this, while being HURT, When I try Luna to NURSE Me, I only get one option 'NO' . 'YES'(run the tend to my need sex scene) is not available - any idea why?. also another thing. Is the wedding Scripted too? if yes, then how to initialize it?

Reactions: TheSph3X

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
There's a few things I'm not sure about the gargoyle tf. Once you go all the way through with it does it affect your height? Also does it completely lock you out of changing the size of your endowments?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
There's a few things I'm not sure about the gargoyle tf. Once you go all the way through with it does it affect your height? Also does it completely lock you out of changing the size of your endowments?
It should and it should. You're creating a new body that cannot be changing any further, then making it your own.