A Space Age Private Zoo

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Sophie Victoria

nod and tell the computer to repeat the information "Computer ,repeat the last know locations know of the signals along the code received"

she wait for the computer then turn back to the captain "what are the orders captain?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ama, Nova, Sophie, EDI and Captain Shepard

The Computer obeys the orders and showed all the locations of the unknown signal that the ship had detected from our departure of the space station, doing or showing a way possible that the unknown signal took some days and hours ago, passing to the biiig size screen that is in in the engineering room. While the captain looks the email (code) that have received from the signal with her name

EDI could you send me the "email" to my computer of my room, please? all closed and secured by Code Alpha-Iota-857210. Only for my eyes, understood?

Yes, Captain Shepard, "email sent" secured by code Alpha-Iota-857210

Before of the arrive of the rest of the people, you opened your "email" and it has these words

Hello puppy, we are all right, see you soon

Keeping it safe in your personal Comm until you read it more calmed alone

Note for dracomic

Your tutor Larsson called you "puppy" when you were studying with him, it was an affectionate joke between you two

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Nova Polaris

"So what now Commander?" I ask stareing at her bottem as she looks at the  computer terminal, suddenly and unintentionally remembering that while the Commander was fondling my suit she was technically groping me as well, this thought causes my cheeks to turn red a little, and feeling the blood rushing to my head i use the symbiote to cover my head and hide my dirty thoughts, and looking away. I cough to clear my throat and say "I'd like to be the first one to volunteer to help find them, with your approval of course."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ama, Sophie Victoria, Nova Polaris and Captain Shepard

Have you knowledge of space calculations, Miss Polaris? have you knowledge of astronomy?, i think no, but Miss Victoria has the last word to this requirement of yours. I think that... (Shepard)

¡¡Beep!! ¡¡Beep!! (Comm)

Identified Signal again, the unidentified object has several kilometres of diametre, almost a kilometre of height, and it´s located now in the shadows of the meteors field around 6 light-years of us. It send some codes called "Byrdson", "Polar" and 3 others surnames. Received the 5 codes. Object disappeared again...

Ama, Nova, Sophie and Captain Shepard

How did they know that all these persons are inside of this ship? and why did they send the codes now?

All the crews members that are relationed with this, to the official room immediately, EDI you too, Miss Victoria send all the information about the unidentified object we have and all the contacts time that we had, from the first to the last, and also all the documents old of the disappears 100 years ago, in 5 minutes there ¡¡NOW!!

And the Captain Shepard and EDI go out of the engineering room directly to the main officers room waiting to the rest of the crew

Last edited by a moderator:

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Nova Polaris

I fallow Commander Shepard, awaiting my orders... ((don't really know where I fit in, in all of this.))

"Commander, I dont if it needs to be said or not but... As someone who has been in alot of shady situations, something about this doesn't feel right..." I say unmasking my face as I walk behind her. "I feel we should proceed with caution." 

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Ama

"Miss Polaris, would it not also be rude to not show up when so graciously presented with an invitation?"  I ask with a smirk.

"Capitain, Nova does have a point.  We shoukd be bold, but not reckless."  I advise while following the capitain.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Sophie Victoria

in her head Sophie try to make any of this make sense ,she even got an message for her tutor how ? was he already expecting her ? ... even so .. she was still happy he was ok ...so much on her head she just follow the captain in silence 

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((I don´t understand anything of your words between the (), Dalgon))

((meaning im not sure how im going to help with this situation yet lol, I'm not worried though, I always think of something. ;p))

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((of course! Lol just cause i dont know what i might be able to do, doesn't mean that I'm not going to play. Ill just improvise. Thats usally when i do my best roleplaying. Lol))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((ok, thanks))

All

All the crew members named by the Captain Shepard arrive to the main officer room, the door opens discovering to EDI waiting to the crew members, offering them their chairs, while the Captain is looking the big size screen of the office, with the way done of the unidentified object along these last weeks

img_13097.jpg

The captain didn´t note the arrive of all the crew until EDI says

Captain, all the crew are here...

¡¡Aaah!! Sorry EDI, Crew, what do you see in this image?, do you think that this unidentified ship was waiting to us or somebody in these last months? because i see in the image a "patron" with the symbol of "infinite", do you see this?

She say still giving her back to the rest of the crew because she is still looking the image of the screen

So give me a lot of possibles ideas of find this unidentified ship,...

What do you think of the new name to this ship "Voyager"?, because the name of "unidentified ship" is very used, i see that the "Voyager" did the same way in the limits of the solar system waiting to something, somebody or our arrive to send all these codes, Miss Victoria, could you explain how did this start? and why did the "Voyager" wait to us?, how many codes have we got in the data bank?

I want ideas of your logical minds, Missis

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Bear in mind, this isnt what I think... this is what Nova would guess at...))

Nova Polaris

I cross my arms under my breasts while analyzing the image before us, and scowling the whole time... "To be honest ma'am, I don't trust it... while I Do agree with  miss Ama in that what need to investigate this ship further, probably from a on board point of view. I say that there is a very real chance that we might be walking into a trap." I then uncross my arms and sigh... "we need a plan and a well rounded team if we plan on boarding it. Reconnaissance, muscle power with a sharp eye, technical support and someone good with computers would make for a good bear minimum boarding team... I'd  say more people is better though."

((G'night all whom are awake))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I know that the ship whole is a trap, Nova. Do you suggest yourself to the position of the infiltration and sabotage, Miss Polaris?

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Nova Polaris

"Gotta prove myself somehow," I says with a deadpan stare at the monitor. "Besides, I dont think anyone else has my level of skill, so yeah I'm volunteering for infiltration and sabotage." I shrug. "Still gotta get on the ship though."

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Ama

"The invitation seemed rather straight forward to me.  I doubt getting close will be much of a problem.  How exactly to get Nova on board undetected would be just be wild specualtion until we gwt a look at what the target is."  I state thinking out loud.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Nova Polaris 

"Well no better time then the present... lets get this going... that ship isn't going to infiltrate itself." I say with a smirk... "After a few of these stealth operations. You all wont know how you got along without me." I then chuckle and walk over to a nearby wall, and lean against it, waiting on Commander Shepard with an expectant look in my eyes.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((The game will be closed, until the 26th of October, because this weekend i have it very busy. Sorry guys))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((First of all, dracomic where are you??, do you want still continue here playing or not??. The game will be start today evening, i don´t know what hour but this evening will be the restart))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
(Glad to have you back DL and sorry im here and yes i would like to continue playing if that is ok)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((You two are here, but you didn´t post for a long time here, and i thought that you, dracomic, were out of the game, also you are inside of the game, but pass more here please))