Is it possible to get ahold of the "Fall of the Order of Light" module somehow?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
A former friend of mine once started me and another friend of mine through this module, but we never got very far before things happened and the game died. I just dug up my old character and wanted to read through the module for fun to see what was in there, but it seems to be basically impossible to get ahold of it nowadays.

It was the GM who owned it, and we don't talk anymore so I can't ask him. As far as I understood, it was a backer reward on Patreon or something?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
No, seriously, what the fuck is he talking about? "Fall of the Order of Light"? "Module"? "GM"? Is this some kind of code mumbo-jumbo, or did he just type random words and post it?

I assume your talking about either TiTS or CoC, likely the former as I don't recall CoC having a Patreon.

Sogen

Oct 4, 2017
I vaguely remember what Raindrops here is talking about. I was a D&D module/campaign that Fenoxo and possibly Savin was involved in, they'd probably be the ones to ask about this.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
No, seriously, what the fuck is he talking about? "Fall of the Order of Light"? "Module"? "GM"? Is this some kind of code mumbo-jumbo, or did he just type random words and post it?

I assume your talking about either TiTS or CoC, likely the former as I don't recall CoC having a Patreon.

Seems the OP is talking about a pen and paper role playing game...
The truth is the name rings a bell... where I heard this before...

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I vaguely remember what Raindrops here is talking about. I was a D&D module/campaign that Fenoxo and possibly Savin was involved in, they'd probably be the ones to ask about this.

Oh, yeah, I remember those! Well, @Raindrops , your best place to start looking would probably be Savin's Youtube channel. He posted a lot of streams of their games, so you may get lucky and find the one your looking for. Maybe he put the deets in the description?

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016

This is correct, I'm talking about a pen and paper RPG.
Years ago, Fenoxo made an adventure (often called "modules") called "Fall of the Order of Light", which was basically a CoC style DnD-esque game. I can't remember what system exactly he used, but it may have been Pathfinder.

"GM" means "Game Master". Can be used interchangeably with "DM", meaning "Dungeon Master".

@XBoxMaster131 While I should have remembered to include a sentence explaining that I was looking for a PnP ("Pen and Paper") module, there's no reason for you to be so rude when requesting a clarification.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
While I should have remembered to include a sentence explaining that I was looking for a PnP ("Pen and Paper") module, there's no reason for you to be so rude when requesting a clarification.
Agh, sorry, man. I was trying to be funny.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Agh, sorry, man. I was trying to be funny.

Ah, alright! No harm, no foul :p

but anyway yeah, I think I found Savin's youtube account while looking for it, and there is a DnD game htere... I'm not feeling like sitting through 200 hours of people playing DnD just to get the plot of this module though. Maybe I'll try digging around some more there and see if there's any links

Sogen

Oct 4, 2017
I still say the fastest way to get your answer is to ask Fen or Savin, though in Fen's case you may need to wait till he's no longer down with the crud.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, you'd want to PM Fenoxo about it. I wrote the mod but I don't handle the dissemination of it.

Wish we could throw that up on the TiTS store or w/e.

Reactions: Raindrops