CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Hehe ok man.

Ok, after experimenting with an old character and the new one, parts of you need to be dragon-morph, i.e, tongue, tail, & horns. Your penis can be either dragon or dog, but you have to increase your knot size a bit.

Scratch that, you don't have to increase the knot at all, you just need to go from dragon penis to knotted horse penis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
That seems like an odd prerequisite...

You just ned any knotted one. It would be still knotted after change. More precisely, the knot removal is separate effect and is handled by transformative itself.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I just save edited myself into a dragon morph and tried taking equinum. I'm seeing no mention of a lingering knot on my character's appearance page after the transition to horse cock.

Whenever I take equinum it seems to be removing the knot... 

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
I just save edited myself into a dragon morph and tried taking equinum. I'm seeing no mention of a lingering knot on my character's appearance page after the transition to horse cock.

Strange...

WAIT, do you have the transformation resistance perk? that should do the trick.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
what? transformation resistance?

There's an alchemist history perk that makes you more sensitive to TFs (Which my character doesn't have) but no resistance perk that I can see. 

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
what? transformation resistance?

There's an alchemist history perk that makes you more sensitive to TFs (Which my character doesn't have) but no resistance perk that I can see. 

Nonononono... it's a perk that you get from using the fox jewel a lot. Just go in debug mode, put it in slot 1 and spam the mouse or #1 button for like, 30 seconds (I say that because I didn't count how man times you have use it). Explore or wait for an hour and you should get a bold text saying that you feel more resistant to the transformations of Mareth. See of that works.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Nonononono... it's a perk that you get from using the fox jewel a lot. Just go in debug mode, put it in slot 1 and spam the mouse or #1 button for like, 30 seconds (I say that because I didn't count how man times you have use it). Explore or wait for an hour and you should get a bold text saying that you feel more resistant to the transformations of Mareth. See of that works.

Just tried it and it's not doing anything.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
looking at the wiki there is a lust "resistance" perk that can be taken at level 6 and beyond but i'm not seeing anything about a TF resistance perk and I've spamed fox jewls past the point that they do nothing to my character now. Still no resistance perk.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Strange...

WAIT, do you have the transformation resistance perk? that should do the trick.

Totally irrelevant. It changes chance, not effects

Whenever I take equinum it seems to be removing the knot... 

Try mino blood.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
looking at the wiki there is a lust "resistance" perk that can be taken at level 6 and beyond but i'm not seeing anything about a TF resistance perk and I've spamed fox jewls past the point that they do nothing to my character now. Still no resistance perk.

WARNING: MASS TEXT

Since I'm in NG+5, here's all of my perks

Perks
A Christmas Carol - Grants year-round access to Christmas event. Note that some events are only accessible once per year.
A Christmas Carol - Grants year-round access to Christmas event. Note that some events are only accessible once per year.
Acclimation - Reduces lust gain by 15%.
Agility - Boosts armor points by a portion of your speed on light/medium armors.
Androgyny - No gender limits on facial masculinity or femininity.
Archmage - Increases base spell strength by 50%.
Arousing Aura - Exude a lust-inducing aura (Req’s corruption of 70 or more)
Ascension: Corruption Tolerance - (Rank: 1/20) Increases corruption tolerance by 5 and reduces corruption requirement by 5.
Ascension: Desires - (Rank: 6/10) Increases maximum lust by 30.
Ascension: Endurance - (Rank: 5/10) Increases maximum fatigue by 25.
Ascension: Fertility - (Rank: 5/5) Increases base fertility by 25.
Ascension: Fortune - (Rank: 1) Increases gems gained in battles by 10%.
Ascension: Moral Shifter - (Rank: 1/10) Increases corruption gains and losses by 20%.
Ascension: Mysticality - (Rank: 10/10) Increases spell effect multiplier by 50% multiplicatively.
Ascension: Virility - (Rank: 5/5) Increases base virility rating by 25.
Ascension: Wisdom - (Rank: 5/5) Increases experience gained in battles by 50%.
Battlemage - Start every battle with Might enabled, if you meet Black Magic requirements before it starts.
Berserker - Grants 'Berserk' ability.
Blademaster - Gain +5% to critical strike chance when wielding a sword and not using a shield.
Brood Mother - Pregnancy moves twice as fast as a normal woman’s.
Brutal Blows - Reduces enemy armor with each hit.
Channeling - Increases base spell strength by 50%.
Chi Reflow - Lust - Lust resistance and Tease are enhanced, but Libido and Sensitivity gains increased.
Cold Blooded - Reduces minimum lust by up to 20, down to min of 20. Caps min lust at 80.
Cold Fury - Berserking halves your defense instead of reducing to zero.
Cornucopia - Vaginal and Anal capacities increased by 30.
Corrupted Libido - Reduces lust gain by 10%.
Double Attack - You are stronger than double attack allows. To choose between reduced strength double-attacks and a single strong attack, access “Dbl Options” in the perks menu.
Dragonfire - Allows access to a dragon breath attack.
Elven Bounty - Increases fertility by 0% and cum production by 12250mLs.
Evade - Increases chances of evading enemy attacks.
Fera’s Boon - Alpha - Increases the rate your cum builds up and cum production in general.
Fera’s Boon - Milking Twat - Keeps your pussy from ever getting too loose and increases pregnancy speed.
Fera’s Boon - Seeder - Increases cum output by 1,000 mLs.
Fertility+ - Increases fertility rating by 15 and cum volume by up to 50%.
Fire Lord - Akbal’s blessings grant the ability to breathe burning green flames.
Focused Mind - Black Magic is less likely to backfire and White Magic threshold is increased.
Futa Form - Ensures that your body fits the Futa look (Tits DD+, Dick 8"+, & Pussy). Also keeps your lusts burning bright and improves the tease skill.
History: Slacker - Regenerate fatigue 20% faster.
Hold With Both Hands - Gain +20% strength modifier with melee weapons when not using a shield.
Hot Blooded - Raises minimum lust by up to 20.
Immovable Object - Grants 10% physical damage reduction.
Improved Endurance - Increases maximum fatigue by 20.
Improved Self-Control - Increases maximum lust by 20.
Iron Fists - Hardens your fists to increase attack rating by 5.
Iron Fists 2 - Further hardens your fists to increase attack rating by another 3.
Iron Fists 3 - Even more hardens your fists to increase attack rating again by 3.
Iron Man - Reduces the fatigue cost of physical specials by 50%.
Juggernaut - When wearing heavy armor, you have extra 10% damage resistance and are immune to damage from being constricted/squeezed.
Lightning Strikes - Increases the attack damage for non-heavy weapons.
Lunging Attacks - Grants 50% armor penetration for standard attacks.
Mage - Increases base spell strength by 50%.
Magical Virility - 200 mLs more cum per orgasm and enhanced virility.
Masochist - Take 20% less physical damage but gain lust when you take damage.
Medicine - Grants 15% chance per round of cleansing poisons/drugs from your body. Increases HP restoration on rest.
Messy Orgasms - Produces 50% more cum volume.
Milk Maid - (Rank: 10/10) Increases milk production by 1200mL.
Nymphomania - Raises minimum lust by up to 30.
One Track Mind - Your constant desire for sex causes your sexual organs to be able to take larger insertions and disgorge greater amounts of fluid.
Parry - Increases deflect chance by up to 10% while wielding a weapon. (Speed-based).
Pilgrim’s Bounty - Causes you to always cum as hard as if you had max lust.
Precision - Reduces enemy armor by 10. (Req’s 25+ Intelligence)
Pure and Loving - Your caring attitude towards love and romance makes you slightly more resistant to lust and corruption.
Purity Blessing - Reduces the rate at which your corruption, libido, and lust increase. Reduces minimum libido slightly.
Raging Inferno - Cumulative 20% damage increase for every subsequent fire spell without interruption.
Regeneration - Regenerates 2% of max HP/hour and 1% of max HP/round.
Regeneration 2 - Regenerates further 2% of max HP/hour and 1% of max HP/round.
Resistance - Reduces lust gain by 10%.
Resolute - Grants immunity to stuns and some statuses.
Runner - Increases chances of escaping combat.
Sadist - Deal 20% more damage, but gain lust at the same time.
Seduction - Upgrades your tease attack, making it more effective.
Shield Mastery - Increases block chance by up to 10% while using a shield (Toughness-based).
Shield Slam - Reduces shield bash diminishing returns by 50% and increases bash damage by 20%.
Speedy Recovery - Regain fatigue 50% faster.
Spellcasting Affinity - Reduces spell costs by 35%.
Spellpower - Increases base spell strength by 50%.
Spellsword - Start every battle with Charge Weapon enabled, if you meet White Magic requirements before it starts.
Staff Channeling - Basic attack with wizard’s staff is replaced with ranged magic bolt.
Strong Back - Enables fourth item slot.
Strong Back 2: Strong Harder - Enables fifth item slot.
Survivalist - Slows hunger rate by 20%.
Survivalist 2 - Slows hunger rate by further 20%.
Tactician - Increases critical hit chance by up to 10% (Intelligence-based).
Tank - Raises max HP by 50.
Tank 2 - +1 extra HP per point of toughness.
Thick Skin - Toughens your dermis to provide 2 points of armor.
Thunderous Strikes - +20% 'Attack' damage while strength is at or above 80.
Transformation Resistance - Reduces the likelihood of undergoing a transformation. Disables Bad Ends from transformative items.
Unhindered - Increases chances of evading enemy attacks when you are naked. (Undergarments won’t disable this perk.)
Weapon Mastery - Doubles damage bonus of weapons classified as 'Large'.
Well Adjusted - You gain half as much lust as time passes in Mareth.
Whispered - Akbal’s blessings grant limited telepathy that can induce fear.
Wizard’s Endurance - Reduces fatigue cost of spells by 20%.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
well so far my practical experimentation is backing up the wiki's claims. (I'm using the mod wiki)

Sanguinis

Aug 30, 2015

As I recall, its not specifically the Fox Jewel that will do that, it just happens sometime after 100 transformations.  I don't know if having the alchemist background would make you unable to get the perk or not, given that they would cancel each other out.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
As I recall, its not specifically the Fox Jewel that will do that, it just happens sometime after 100 transformations.  I don't know if having the alchemist background would make you unable to get the perk or not, given that they would cancel each other out.

Didn't know it would cancel the two out... For the transformation res. perk, I just spammed fox jewel since that was the easiest...

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Ok I just gained the resistance perk now lets see if it helps with preserving my knot

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Didn't know it would cancel the two out... For the transformation res. perk, I just spammed fox jewel since that was the easiest...
Code:
            if (pc.findPerk(PerkLib.HistoryAlchemist) >= 0) changeLimit++;
            if (pc.findPerk(PerkLib.TransformationResistance) >= 0) changeLimit--;

They are literally mutually nullifying. But resistance also removes bad end chance from TFs.

Sanguinis

Aug 30, 2015
Found this in the source code

if (flags[kFLAGS.TIMES_TRANSFORMED] >= 100 && player.findPerk(PerkLib.TransformationResistance) < 0) {
                outputText("\nYou feel a strange tingling sensation. It seems as if you've finally adapted to the transformative properties of the food in Mareth and your body has finally built up enough resistance! You suspect that you can still transform but at somewhat diminished rate. \n\n(<b>Gained Perk: Transformation Resistance - Transformative items now have less chance to transform you. In addition, any Bad Ends related to overdose of certain transformative items are now disabled.</b>)\n");

All you need 100 transformations and it should happen.  That's flag 2077 if you want to check your progress, and can't in-game.  And yeah, other that the bad end bit they basically negate each other.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Code:
            if (pc.findPerk(PerkLib.HistoryAlchemist) >= 0) changeLimit++;
            if (pc.findPerk(PerkLib.TransformationResistance) >= 0) changeLimit--;

They are literally mutually nullifying. But resistance also removes bad end chance from TFs.
Found this in the source code

if (flags[kFLAGS.TIMES_TRANSFORMED] >= 100 && player.findPerk(PerkLib.TransformationResistance) < 0) {
                outputText("\nYou feel a strange tingling sensation. It seems as if you've finally adapted to the transformative properties of the food in Mareth and your body has finally built up enough resistance! You suspect that you can still transform but at somewhat diminished rate. \n\n(<b>Gained Perk: Transformation Resistance - Transformative items now have less chance to transform you. In addition, any Bad Ends related to overdose of certain transformative items are now disabled.</b>)\n");

All you need 100 transformations and it should happen.  That's flag 2077 if you want to check your progress, and can't in-game.  And yeah, other that the bad end bit they basically negate each other.

Interesting! I never bothered to read those flags since I don't code...

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
yeah my knot multiplier is 1.3 but it's greyed out whenever my cock transitions to horse. Derp I'm using CoC Ed to check the multiplier not minerva. Perhaps thats causing the problem?