[RPG Maker]Fetish Stories: The Asylum [FREE!]

Darktoz

Apr 5, 2017
Germany
www.darktoz.com
Hi there everyone, I am Darktoz and I am creating fetish games. I would like to get you interested in my newest project: 'Fetish Stories: The Asylum '. It is completely free and available for download! Feel free to check it out!

tumblr_ope9vjs4dx1w14a92o1_1280.png

Story:
Fetish Stories: The Asylum is a Fetish Game about a fictional psychatric hospital, called ‘The Asylum’.
You find yourself in front of the gates of the Asylum, not knowing why you are here. You don’t seem to remember anything but your name. With your eyes still closed, you try to move…but you have been tied up, strapped to a wheelchair. Then, suddenly you get faceslapped and a female voice says “Wake up! You slept long enough!”.
And that’s where the story begins…

The Game:

Fetish Stories: The Asylum will be a fetish game divided in multiple episodes. Each episode will be one day in the asylum, filled with different choices that influence the next days and the ending of the game. Will you be able to escape? Do you even want to escape ? Will you uncover the secrets of ‘The Asylum’? ‘What is ‘Injection XX’? Start playing and find it out!

Right now, the game is still in development but the story is slowly coming to an end. The next extended endings can be voted by patron supporters. Since this is an ongoing project, patrons can also influence the game by giving feedback and ideas as well as vote in polls for what should happen in the next episodes/days of the asylum. The game itself is now available completely for free. Anyone who is 18 years or older can play it!

The Game is finally complete now! Thanks to my patreon supporters this game is now completely free and can be played by everyone!

This game is mostly about female domination (Femdom), BDSM and the fetishes that come with it like bondage, submission, whipping, footworship, tease & denial, oral worship, strap-on fucking, humiliation, CBT, pain and so on. It is an adult fetish game for those of age 18+! If you are not comfortable with that kind of content and if you’re not in a healthy and sane state of mind, then do not play the game.

Screenshots:

tumblr_oqzd4b13An1w14a92o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_oqzcyyFMRB1w14a92o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oqzd966mxk1w14a92o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oqzde1TXPl1w14a92o1_1280.jpg

If you liked it or see potential for interesting games in the future you can think about supporting me on patreon, vote for upcoming events in my other games and help me build my next game: “Femdom City: MANTIS!” from scratch!

Last edited:
Reactions: hentaiSpecial

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
Yay! As a big supporter of this I can only recommend. Also definitely pain and CBT should be listed among the fetishes. While this game is yet incomplete it seems extremely likely this will be later in the game (and their is a little of it already in the game).

Pazz

May 27, 2016
I've played your other game Femdomstories; BSDM Tournament.

I'm all into femdom, but the main character was barely involved in any of the femdom scenes. It felt like I wasn't playing a game, but watching a few short stories.
What I would have liked to see was when you lose to certain enemies, you get captured. But in that game it results into a gameover screen and that's it.

So is this game any different? Does The Asylum put more focus on the main character? Especially in the sex scenes?

hentaiSpecial

Apr 10, 2017
I love the new version with the bad ending and the looping sequence. I know it is more work but it would be great if all key scenes would be loopable!

frost_death

Nov 24, 2016
Are teasers that in the game planned games, like the one with succubus or just little ideas? Also it's my preference, but I think that her face is much better than faces of most other 3d models, idk why. Btw found a little bug in day 2 - when I tried to interact with medicine table in the room with TV and should've recieve "dont touch that" phrase, I am recieving it from a wrong person. And yeah, looping sequence is much better alternative to a "click 200 times minigame". Overall, nice story and writing.

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
Are teasers that in the game planned games, like the one with succubus or just little ideas? Also it's my preference, but I think that her face is much better than faces of most other 3d models, idk why. Btw found a little bug in day 2 - when I tried to interact with medicine table in the room with TV and should've recieve "dont touch that" phrase, I am recieving it from a wrong person. And yeah, looping sequence is much better alternative to a "click 200 times minigame". Overall, nice story and writing.

Partially, they also serve to test out different assests, styles and techniques to produce the images. Darktoz tries to make the style of a game coherent, and these videos are sometimes used to e.g. show slightly different render techniques. It is true that some of this will hint at planned games. The one with the Futa in the alley is for the project under the working title "Futanari Wars" and there's also a fantasy game called I believe Darklands planned.

Reactions: Darktoz

Darktoz

Apr 5, 2017
Germany
www.darktoz.com
Moto is right. They're sort of game ideas and me testing how new assets and render techniques work.

Btw...I have a list with scenarios and games I want to make in the future...and that list has over 70 ideas (and growing) for BDSM, Femdom, Futanari and MonsterSex Games. So while these scenes are all sort of 'planned games' it might take a loooong time until a scenario you see in the asylum videos will be a playable game ;)

hentaiSpecial

Apr 10, 2017
As far as I've read your patreon posts you will release the endings one after the other instead of day 5, is that right? Are these endings that big?

Darktoz

Apr 5, 2017
Germany
www.darktoz.com
I'm already in dialog with them...like many other creators. They say it will overall benefit the creators, which isn't true because I already lost a lot of supporters because of their changes (including some longtime ones like yourself). They say it is now easier for me to know what I will get by the end of the month...which also isn't true because every creator knows that at the first of the month a lot of pledges get denied. I am also a patron myself, pledging to other creators...and I am as angry as you are.

But let's face it, there is currently no real alternative to patreon for people like me. I always think it has to be easy to pull off a website that is kind of similar to patreon, but a bit more stable, a bit more caring for the nsfw creators (because let's face it, they are a huge part of patreon), and with cheaper fees.

I hope Patreon will realize how much negative feedback this change of fees gets. No one asked for it, no one is happy about it. In fact, it really hurts me as a creator right now because I've just updated my tiers and almost no one is willing to edit their pledge (neither up or down ;) because of the new fee system.

morag

Nov 6, 2017
I'm already in dialog with them...like many other creators. They say it will overall benefit the creators, which isn't true because I already lost a lot of supporters because of their changes (including some longtime ones like yourself). They say it is now easier for me to know what I will get by the end of the month...which also isn't true because every creator knows that at the first of the month a lot of pledges get denied. I am also a patron myself, pledging to other creators...and I am as angry as you are.

But let's face it, there is currently no real alternative to patreon for people like me. I always think it has to be easy to pull off a website that is kind of similar to patreon, but a bit more stable, a bit more caring for the nsfw creators (because let's face it, they are a huge part of patreon), and with cheaper fees.

I hope Patreon will realize how much negative feedback this change of fees gets. No one asked for it, no one is happy about it. In fact, it really hurts me as a creator right now because I've just updated my tiers and almost no one is willing to edit their pledge (neither up or down ;) because of the new fee system.
It's a market. The same way discord happened to take the place of broken Skype, the same way new servces will appear. Especially when it comes to NSFW games, patreon is very badly designed for them, without proper tag searching like it should be and nonpatreon censorship that certainly bad for advertisement of your product.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darktoz