Emerald's Art and Doodle Thread (What's New; Back from the Dead)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Update!
Giftart I did for @SoAndSo. He's already shown the pic around in his threads but might as well post them here for easy finding as well.

My bunny trap Avery with his furry Afghan Ausar trap doge (Aka Avery's boitoy *shot*), Sascha, getting sassy at someone offscreen, Sascha's a character for the game that's kinda on-hold in progress atm. Yes that means the pic is TiTS related and IK I said I wasn't interested in drawing for that game anymore but shut up I like him. :U
Got his design pretty much on point as well from what So told me. IDK where they are in terms of place/location but I didn't really care.
This damn pic killed my drawing hand for a night, I'm still SUPER out of practice with fully rendered works. x'3
AveryXSaschaYou'reAwfullyAngry_sized.png
This pic is resized because ONCE AGAIN the damn thing can't be uploaded at full res without it being 'too big'.
Also Obligatory 'Salt' and 'No text' versions. Salt version would make for a good response pic of mine I think.

Salt version:
AveryXSaschaYou'reAwfullyAngry_Salt version_sized.png
No text:
AveryXSaschaYou'reAwfullyAngry_Notext_sized.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SoAndSo and Freed85

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Wasn't in the mood to shade this, so I guess I can consider this pic finished.
Enjoy my bottomheavy bun boi.
AveryBack.png

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Do you take requests? If so I'd like a pic of the Ovir stripper.
>.> *Coughs*
Read the OP post:
I do not take requests/commissions.

Also absolutely not. I will not draw anything that is basically a girl with a penis, and Ovir 'males' count towards that for obvious reasons.
Also no humanoids, never ever again, I pretty much lost all my confidence to do so after the feedback from the last time I did went. So just saying this rn, NO.

It's right in my 'will/will not' list, along with what else I'm willing and unwilling to draw. Please read it next time before thinking about asking for stuff from me.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Breaking off my art hiatus for a sec to show off a clean sketch of Emerald I did to break in my new Intuos tablet I got yesterday for Christmas Eve.
I've been looking for some fluid poses to use while I do, to break out of the sorta 'stiff' look my pics done with a mouse felt like they had (To me at least). Dance poses (Especially ballet) seemed to have the perfect fluidity for me to practice that.
I don't think I'll ever do ballet myself. I'm not really a dancer type, especially given my asthma. But my interest in it is solely in art form atm. And I recently wanted to draw my sona Em doing such dances, for he has an interest in ballet. I just never got the time to draw him doing so, until now.
Tothepointe.png
Enjoy the sketch! Oh and Merry Christmas to you all. <3

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Another updaaaaaaate.
Drew some more AveryXSascha not too long ago. My new tablet has actually made it easier for me to draw the doge, because longer fur was such a struggle for me with a mouse back then. I can make everything EXTRA floofy now. :D
Idk why I did it, could have just wanted to make a nice gift for @SoAndSo , or I was bored, either way it was a surprise gift. And I just wanted to draw my bun giving the pupper some lovin'.
Enjoy ya pervs.
AverySaschaHandjob.png

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Little personal sketch of my Lagomoth. To get back into the groove of drawing the species as a whole.

By himself
Lagomoth Solo.png
BG of the pic
Lagomoth BG Sketch sized.png
All together
Lagomoth.jpg

Sucks that I had to resize the BG alone version and make a JPG of the final result so that I could post it properly full sized. But at the very least it's not noticeable on the finished sketch.

I'll see about drawing a dick design for them later.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I'm back bitches.

So to explain my absence. Near half a year ago, I started growing distant from the Fen fandom more and more. I was distracted by other things that caught my attention more, since I've been losing interest in the fandom and these games as time went on. It wasn't until March I decided to just up and leave the fandom entirely, too distant to really consider myself part of it at that point. Plus I've just felt like I didn't fit in at all, I started being really insecure. So in the end, I cut myself off.

Being in the fandom as a whole had made me touchy and much more irritable towards others, especially on the Fenchat Discord. I snapped at many, had gained a really short temper, I even disliked newbies coming in rather than familiars (Though this is just because I don't like stuff changing in general, but my attitude to newbs was a lot more harsh than those I knew). While I bet there are folks there that probably actually enjoyed my salty moments (I even had the title Salt Diamond at one point lmao), but it just... wasn't good for my mental health.
I distanced myself from most of the community, only talking to a selective few part of it after that. While I was away, my irritability lowered tremendously, I mellowed out, and just felt better in general. Getting away from here and everything Fengame related helped me more than I expected it to. But I guess I started missing being here, just because it was nice to have another forum to spend my time at when I'm bored.

I do apologize for not leaving an official "I'm going away for a while" message here. Idk if folks even noticed that I've been less and less active around here, or checked my status, or noticed I was gone in general. But yeah I left for a good couple months, felt better after my hiatus, decided to return and revive this thread. I think I'm gonna be less selective about the art I post here and make it more of a general art thread, since I was hesitant to post much non-TiTS related stuff. I lost interest in drawing anything related to that game and anything related it anyways (At least stuff that ain't Sascha related lol. Even my Mothbun stuff that was meant to be set in the TiTS-verse has been re-conned to general aliens), and it'd help if folks that want to see my stuff but don't have/want FA get access to it here too.

I'm not gonna consider myself actually wholly IN the Fen fandom again though, cuz let's be honest a lot of you guys are wacko. lol I just play CoC2 and that's that, and I can't promise I won't vanish for the sake of my sanity again. But then again when have I ever kept promises?
So uh, yeah, I'm back from my 3 month hiatus (Which is weird because in all honesty it feels longer than that). I'll get back to posting art stuff here soon. Just wanted to let you know what's up.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I'm back bitches.

So to explain my absence. Near half a year ago, I started growing distant from the Fen fandom more and more. I was distracted by other things that caught my attention more, since I've been losing interest in the fandom and these games as time went on. It wasn't until March I decided to just up and leave the fandom entirely, too distant to really consider myself part of it at that point. Plus I've just felt like I didn't fit in at all, I started being really insecure. So in the end, I cut myself off.

Being in the fandom as a whole had made me touchy and much more irritable towards others, especially on the Fenchat Discord. I snapped at many, had gained a really short temper, I even disliked newbies coming in rather than familiars (Though this is just because I don't like stuff changing in general, but my attitude to newbs was a lot more harsh than those I knew). While I bet there are folks there that probably actually enjoyed my salty moments (I even had the title Salt Diamond at one point lmao), but it just... wasn't good for my mental health.
I distanced myself from most of the community, only talking to a selective few part of it after that. While I was away, my irritability lowered tremendously, I mellowed out, and just felt better in general. Getting away from here and everything Fengame related helped me more than I expected it to. But I guess I started missing being here, just because it was nice to have another forum to spend my time at when I'm bored.

I do apologize for not leaving an official "I'm going away for a while" message here. Idk if folks even noticed that I've been less and less active around here, or checked my status, or noticed I was gone in general. But yeah I left for a good couple months, felt better after my hiatus, decided to return and revive this thread. I think I'm gonna be less selective about the art I post here and make it more of a general art thread, since I was hesitant to post much non-TiTS related stuff. I lost interest in drawing anything related to that game and anything related it anyways (At least stuff that ain't Sascha related lol. Even my Mothbun stuff that was meant to be set in the TiTS-verse has been re-conned to general aliens), and it'd help if folks that want to see my stuff but don't have/want FA get access to it here too.

I'm not gonna consider myself actually wholly IN the Fen fandom again though, cuz let's be honest a lot of you guys are wacko. lol I just play CoC2 and that's that, and I can't promise I won't vanish for the sake of my sanity again. But then again when have I ever kept promises?
So uh, yeah, I'm back from my 3 month hiatus (Which is weird because in all honesty it feels longer than that). I'll get back to posting art stuff here soon. Just wanted to let you know what's up.
:OOOOOOOOOOO

Now I got another thread to peek over at once or twice a day, hoping for updates.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
@Emerald, welcome back, I hope your sabbatical did you some good. And don't worry about the community, your health takes priority. Don't feel you have to dive back in, just do what you feel comfortable with.

But again, welcome back.

Reactions: TiTSFan

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
I'm glad you're feeling better. So far, as a semi-newbie who on-and-off interacts wit this community, I can absolutely say it's not 'normal' compared to other more inclusive places, so it's unsurprising you may have osmosised bad habits and have felt shitty overall as those habits got normalised.

It's my main beef, so far, that some people here don't maintain a basic standard of politeness if it gets in the way of their need to be right. I get the impression that there are enough people here who require you to earn respect, but that leads to that nerd fallacy of having to be one step higher on the totem pole, which feeds back into some toxic masculinity garbage. I get that this kind of behaviour can be deeply ingrained, and people might not realise it's happening... but it tends to create a community that's always either butt-kissing and dog-piling or on edge, or both, which isn't healthy for anyone. I doubt that there's much to do for it, but kudos for recognising if it was getting under your skin and taking a break. Don't feel guilty for that. Don't punch down, don't get yourself into the salt mines. It's a good attitude to keep when dealing with a community like this.

Anyways, grouching aside, more art is awesome, more monster-dang-doing art is rad, and I hope that you feel rejuvenated enough to draw more! If I recall, you had a sweet style going. Looking forward to seeing more.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
2 Year necro. Don't fucking do that.
I know, I know, but I really want to see if you've been working on anything lately and I can't PM you, so...

threadomancy.jpg

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I know, I know, but I really want to see if you've been working on anything lately and I can't PM you, so...

View attachment 15505
I have but my activity in regards to anything related to art has been exclusively on the Discord. And even then art stuff is slow.
If ya wanna see anything there from me, you'll have to be there as that's where I'm active. Only reason I haven't revived this thread again is because I've not drawn anything really related to Fengames so I saw no purpose posting here for the time being I guess(?). Idk when I'll get back into it. If people wanna see my non-fengame related art my FA is on my profile and all that anyways. However the activity on my FA is just as spotty.