Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
A pile of bug fixes, some new clothes, some quality-of-life stuff, and a bit of headway into the parasite route. Like I say, it might be a while.

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
I myself have encountered that exact error, do you have a fix for it?

I encounter that exact problem because i am trying to edit the game file using rpg maker vx ace (Game.rvproj2),,, so i can't help much,,, the original (not edited) worked fine to me,,,

In132

Apr 12, 2016
I encounter that exact problem because i am trying to edit the game file using rpg maker vx ace (Game.rvproj2),,, so i can't help much,,, the original (not edited) worked fine to me,,,

Same situation for me :p I was hoping someone was going to be able to help me cheat at the game hahaha

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
A pile of bug fixes, some new clothes, some quality-of-life stuff, and a bit of headway into the parasite route. Like I say, it might be a while.

Ok, taking time is no problem. Just wanted to know whats up.

but what about second breakfast?

*Throws some apples at you*

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
Just checking in to ask how the game is coming along. I'd hate to see this one die out, like so many before it.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Seems to be doing okay. Indivi posts pretty regularly, but more infrequently until a new build or a good question/comment pops up.

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
just wondering when the next version will be finished, I really like this game, and cant wait to see what else you do with it.
indivigames said:
Hey, thanks! Right now, I’m taking a break from Lust Doll to work on another project I’ve been wanting to get up and running. I’ll get back to it eventually, so please be patient!

Says Indivi at Tumblr,,,

Draconic

Sep 7, 2015
Any advice on how to get into the succubus tower? it tells me I gotta be invited...

And on who Rinny is? Sorry, I'm bad at this and hints would be appreciated...

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
how do you become a slave?

Not a feature that's in yet, Indivi did a vote a few months back to see what should be worked on next. I think slavers came 2nd so expect it to be after the next major update.

Another idea I has is Rubber Suit Dollification.

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Another possibility is that I'm using different dll files than what's usually used by most RPG maker games (normally it's not possible to get resolutions higher than 640x480.) But yeah, sorry to hear that you can't play it conveniently. I'm afraid it's mostly out of my hands.

Take the long way around instead of going straight to the portal

Weird. Glad you figured it out though! Well, the default behaviour should be for the game to be windowed. You can set it in the options menu.

I have the same issue as @Wartooth.  The game always goes to fullscreen when started, and crashes while loading.  I tooled around in the Game.ini file and like you said, the default settings were for it to be windowed, not fullscreen.  Despite this, it always goes fullscreen and dies before I see hide nor hair of your game.  I even tried changing the options in the ini file but it had no effect whatsoever.  Don't know if this'll help you to narrow down the cause, but I can hope.

For the record, I'm using an AMD Radeon R9 380.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Its getting cold here guys.

DiffSquared

Feb 15, 2016
Might be that way for a while. Indivi sent a message to his backers a few weeks ago saying Lust Doll is on hold while he works on a different game he wanted to make. Said he'll come back to this afterward, whenever that is.

Gesdrath

Dec 6, 2015
Similar message on his blog, saying it would likely be at leasy several months I think (not got time to check right now)

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
I'll wait for eternity if I have to just like with Breeding Season. Indivi's got a great one here.

Ironically you may never see BS finished now. I wont go into details here there's a forum for it right now. Just hope Indivi doesn't burn himself out with the new game.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Don't remind me  ,-.-,

Still, I'll wait and support Indivi eternally.

Ill wait Just long as he doesnt pull what PX team is doing (OVER 1 year since the last update.)

Last edited by a moderator: