New Content?

ShdwKzdn

Jan 31, 2016
Hey I'm just wondering when you guys are going to get us more places and enable higher levels. Btw... when is the nursery being implemented?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
to answer...

When it's ready and when it's ready the developers will release it. Takes time to code and write scenes into the game, this includes new areas. Level cap will probably go up one's Uveto is released and I've no idea when that's going to be released... no one but the developers can really give any word on that.

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
When will new content be added? When there is new content ready to be added.

When will that be? If you have spent enough time around Fenoxo you will know that question does not have an answer.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
I hear the optimistic prediction is getting to Uveto before the winter's out. 9th level might make an appearance with said location.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
When will new content be added? When there is new content ready to be added.

When will that be? If you have spent enough time around Fenoxo you will know that question does not have an answer.

+1.

I'm going to be throwing a bunch of Uveto things on the bounty board this week, so hopefully that'll get things underway. Hopefully have the town area, at least, be explorable before long.

Wife Material

Jan 25, 2016
+1.

I'm going to be throwing a bunch of Uveto things on the bounty board this week, so hopefully that'll get things underway. Hopefully have the town area, at least, be explorable before long.

+1 for good guy Savin

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I hear the optimistic prediction is getting to Uveto before the winter's out. 9th level might make an appearance with said location.

Yep, that's what I think is the likely time when we'll see Uveto, unless there is a major breakthrough in space-travel's new mechanics they want to add or the backlog of content the community has added.

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
+1.

Wait, there's a TiTs bounty board?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Wait, there's a TiTs bounty board?

Exclusive to a very small cadre of writers that Fen trusts enough to provide the quality he wants in bounty content.  Being purple is not a guarantee you're qualified; I'm not on the list, for instance, probably because my work tends to be short-form like transformatives or tease lines while bounties usually require someone whose work is a bit more verbose.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
Exclusive to a very small cadre of writers that Fen trusts enough to provide the quality he wants in bounty content.  Being purple is not a guarantee you're qualified; I'm not on the list, for instance, probably because my work tends to be short-form like transformatives or tease lines while bounties usually require someone whose work is a bit more verbose.

Makes sense!

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Oh, Couch. You've had content accepted and you aren't a complete idiot, are you? Message Fen or Savin and they'll hook you up, you big silly.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
[P]robably because my work tends to be short-form like transformatives or tease lines while bounties usually require someone whose work is a bit more verbose.

I'm still waiting on that volume 2 of those dita-von-tease attacks there...  : P

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yep, that's what I think is the likely time when we'll see Uveto, unless there is a major breakthrough in space-travel's new mechanics they want to add

Well I think it was meantioned that around time we see KQ2 ingame there should be high chnaces we will get space-travels mechanics too. Well I hope that mean now we got KQ2 accesable the space-travels mechanics aren't anymore fairytail and would be matter of...weeks.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well... depends on how many weeks... since nothing's been started on it still. :/

Well wanted say months but...that would break to many hopes so I dared to say weeks. Seems I should have to begin started with meantioning months :/

Anyway I still belive in dev team to at least find some time to sit down and make brainstorm over this think in a few next weeks to come :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ShdwKzdn

Jan 31, 2016
On another note. Does anyone know anybody good at artwork? I'm going to start development on a game I've been thinking on.