Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

SirPsych

Mar 19, 2016
Hey if anyone could help me with this I would appreciate it. I remember the creator and someone else saying somthing about the labs basement and the parasite crotch meat with a slime. Anybody know anything about this?

wartooth

Mar 12, 2016
Well, i found out what's causing my crashing, but i haven't found a suitable permanent fix yet.

I was updating my GPU drivers (AMD HD 7950), and tried starting the game withouth any drivers installed on my pc. When i had uninstalled my GPU drivers the game seemed to work just fine! (only did char gen)

As soon as i installed the new drivers: crash on booting.

My current theory is that something in the fullscreen settings with AMD gpu's is causing a crash. I have no idea how much work it would be to make a windowed version of your game? but that might be worth a try.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
hm, thanks for the tips. Is there a functioning wiki up yet? I've still not for the life of me fiugred out how to proc the police scenes, though that may be a bug as i cant even get her dialogue/portrait up when i walk over her space.

To proc the police scene you must masturbate at public toilet in that city (i think the minimum requirement is 5 or 7 toilet) > sleep at apartment > police scene

If you walk over her space with proper clothing (nothing revealing) she will not talk to you, try to walk over her space with lewd clothing or naked,,,

Whoops, that would be a bug. Fixed now. It's not gender exclusive, but does require visiting multiple toilets around the city.

Hey if anyone could help me with this I would appreciate it. I remember the creator and someone else saying somthing about the labs basement and the parasite crotch meat with a slime. Anybody know anything about this?

???

I may need you to elaborate

Well, i found out what's causing my crashing, but i haven't found a suitable permanent fix yet.

I was updating my GPU drivers (AMD HD 7950), and tried starting the game withouth any drivers installed on my pc. When i had uninstalled my GPU drivers the game seemed to work just fine! (only did char gen)

As soon as i installed the new drivers: crash on booting.

My current theory is that something in the fullscreen settings with AMD gpu's is causing a crash. I have no idea how much work it would be to make a windowed version of your game? but that might be worth a try.

Weird. Glad you figured it out though! Well, the default behaviour should be for the game to be windowed. You can set it in the options menu.

wartooth

Mar 12, 2016
Weird. Glad you figured it out though! Well, the default behaviour should be for the game to be windowed. You can set it in the options menu.

I wouldn't exactly called it fixed since i prefer to have my GPU drivers installed. Also i can't seem to figure out what i can do fix the issue. I suspected the Fullscreen++ script but another VX ace game i've been using has that plugin aswell and that game seems to work just fine.

Also, just uninstalling the GPU drivers didn't work. I had to completly remove all AMD files with DDU (display driver uninstaller) before i got the game to work. As soon as i had new drivers installed: crash on startup.

Something, somehow is causing the game to crash when starting up. It crashes somewhere right before you go to the main screen of the game. The small black windowed popup works, the game then should go to a small fullscreen black window and then show the game in windowed state. With drivers installed it just crashes before showing the game.

Ah well. I think i have to give up and accept i can only play this game when updating my gpu drivers:(

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
I wouldn't exactly called it fixed since i prefer to have my GPU drivers installed. Also i can't seem to figure out what i can do fix the issue. I suspected the Fullscreen++ script but another VX ace game i've been using has that plugin aswell and that game seems to work just fine.

Also, just uninstalling the GPU drivers didn't work. I had to completly remove all AMD files with DDU (display driver uninstaller) before i got the game to work. As soon as i had new drivers installed: crash on startup.

Something, somehow is causing the game to crash when starting up. It crashes somewhere right before you go to the main screen of the game. The small black windowed popup works, the game then should go to a small fullscreen black window and then show the game in windowed state. With drivers installed it just crashes before showing the game.

Ah well. I think i have to give up and accept i can only play this game when updating my gpu drivers:(

Another possibility is that I'm using different dll files than what's usually used by most RPG maker games (normally it's not possible to get resolutions higher than 640x480.) But yeah, sorry to hear that you can't play it conveniently. I'm afraid it's mostly out of my hands.

How do you change bust size at character creation?

Take the long way around instead of going straight to the portal

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
I did try that, I only get asked if I have breasts, but not their size. I think it may be a bug?

Nah,,, it does just that. If you want bigger breast you can try in milk store (required nimble if i'm not mistaken) or parasite (required senses outside of town if i'm not mistaken), correct me if i'm wrong,,,

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Nah,,, it does just that. If you want bigger breast you can try in milk store (required nimble if i'm not mistaken) or parasite (required senses outside of town if i'm not mistaken), correct me if i'm wrong,,,

Both are right. but for the milk store you need to fight a boss. Pretty easy to be honest.

woofwoof

Mar 17, 2016

According to a question on his tumblr, it's supposed to be something you can choose on character creation.

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
According to a question on his tumblr, it's supposed to be something you can choose on character creation.

If you try to change bust size from flat to modest size, character creation did just that, if you want bigger size you can go to place that i mentioned. In character creation the option is breast or no breast, not small, medium, or big breast (correct me if i'm wrong),,,

Last edited by a moderator:

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Seems interesting so far! I thought it was going to be one of those extremely grindy games but turns out there's better alternatives to level up your stats (if you know where to look).
I have a question though... is it possible to change your position in the Torture Rack establishment? I mean switching your position as Dom <--> Sub for a day or two.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Ack, whoops, yeah you're right. It only asks if you have or don't have. Forgot that was the case.

Sorry, will have some way to reduce breast size and expanding past what's currently available eventually. It's on the to do list.

Seems interesting so far! I thought it was going to be one of those extremely grindy games but turns out there's better alternatives to level up your stats (if you know where to look).
I have a question though... is it possible to change your position in the Torture Rack establishment? I mean switching your position as Dom <--> Sub for a day or two.

Sweet, glad to hear it  :)

Yeah, seems like there's large demand for getting to domme. I'll try to figure something out.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Ack, whoops, yeah you're right. It only asks if you have or don't have. Forgot that was the case.

Sorry, will have some way to reduce breast size and expanding past what's currently available eventually. It's on the to do list.

Yeah, seems like there's large demand for getting to domme. I'll try to figure something out.

Gotta agree, a bit grindish, but there are ways to get around a few grinds thanks to gym and TR.

Perhaps add practice boxing to increase TOL.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015

Null sweat.

After some thinking I realized its a lot more beneficial for the player to become a sub because it helps leveling some of their stats in a much quicker way, however, I find it a bit sad to see the dom getting nothing in return... if you get what I mean. Allowing us to switch positions would be nice for immersion and preference roles, but what I really meant to say is that being a sub feels too much one-sided. :)

Apr 3, 2016
I really had no idea what to expect from the scenes when you're given the choice to become Fawn's sub.  She just says that she wants to be your dom to test and push your boundaries.  Nothing about what that actually entails.  This feels very different from what a typical sort of BDSM encounter or agreement would be like.

Person who hates BDSM is trying to give advices how BDSM works... oh, irony of life.

I was more confused than anything.  We may have to agree to disagree on fundamental design for adult games then.
Aside from what the characters are shown doing in the basement (which you do have to go to speak to actually find out), there isn't actually much indication what form of content you should expect there.  Fawn just says that she does 'stuff', society treats her a different way when she puts that outfit on, and that she wants you to be her sub.  There is more than just bondage to BDSM, but Fawn gives you no specifics or other information as to what you'll be practicing.  I think the issue is that I didn't know what to expect if I do agree to a session and what sorts of sessions are possible.  Everything is incredibly vague.

Do you realise NOBODY is forcing you to play this game? If you dont like it, then DONT play it.
Especially dont come back on forum to whine "BOOHOO, mom, I didnt like this stuff" because you waste time of developer that generously tries to explain stuff to you.

I will tell you a little example: I dont like games where male is transformed into female against his will and then he gets raped by everybody... thats why I dont play that kind of games. I even dont visit creator's forum to spam him with my whining.

Seriously, if you have different idea, how things should work, then keep them in your own game. Dont force your irritating ideas upon others. Thanks

" inb4 every smut scene needs prefacing with "pssst... In this next scene Imma dom fuck you. <These are the exact details> I know you didn't blacklist this but... you okay with that?" [Yes/No] -rolls eyes to the max "

Yeah, I was thinking about setting up something like that. I'll bump it up on the to do list

that quote by MESelle was definitely a joke. Dont do that plz.... Ignore this whiny kiddo TheDarkMaster. Dont let him ruin the game with his whinning.
One of the interesting points on your game is exploring unknown. Its not best idea to give detailed warning before every single scene. It will take away all the fun.
Also people are not idiots, they dont expect tender loving in building called "Torture Rack" (of course, there are exceptions like TheDarkMaster, but you dont create game for him)

In addition your game has "Save/load" function. So if player did some bad decision somewhere, then he can simply load the game, duh...

Apr 3, 2016
I may have searched the internet for your answer on this, but is there anything else we can do with Fawn (in the Torture Rack) beyond those three scenes?  I think you said that there was a fourth but it couldn't be accessed through normal means.  If so, then what means?
To give you a hint with Fawn's fourth scene, important NPC's generally have different reactions depending on your appearance.

I tried speaking with Fawn in TR with different appearances like Police uniform, BDSM uniform, Succubus uniform, being naked... but still nothing.
anyone more clear clue about Fawn's fourth scene??

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Person who hates BDSM is trying to give advices how BDSM works... oh, irony of life.

Do you realise NOBODY is forcing you to play this game? If you dont like it, then DONT play it.
Especially dont come back on forum to whine "BOOHOO, mom, I didnt like this stuff" because you waste time of developer that generously tries to explain stuff to you.

I will tell you a little example: I dont like games where male is transformed into female against his will and then he gets raped by everybody... thats why I dont play that kind of games. I even dont visit creator's forum to spam him with my whining.

Seriously, if you have different idea, how things should work, then keep them in your own game. Dont force your irritating ideas upon others. Thanks

that quote by MESelle was definitely a joke. Dont do that plz.... Ignore this whiny kiddo TheDarkMaster. Dont let him ruin the game with his whinning.
One of the interesting points on your game is exploring unknown. Its not best idea to give detailed warning before every single scene. It will take away all the fun.
Also people are not idiots, they dont expect tender loving in building called "Torture Rack" (of course, there are exceptions like TheDarkMaster, but you dont create game for him)

In addition your game has "Save/load" function. So if player did some bad decision somewhere, then he can simply load the game, duh...

Did you seriously sign up on these forums to post on the subject something that's a month old and already been dropped just for the hell of it, or even to just revive the whole spiel?

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
I tried speaking with Fawn in TR with different appearances like Police uniform, BDSM uniform, Succubus uniform, being naked... but still nothing.
anyone more clear clue about Fawn's fourth scene??

Parasites. Have fun.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
@Boxing
maybe, though I'd probably want to make a full minigame out of it instead of just something to get stats

@KnightOfXentar
thanks for the support, but come on, chill out dude. No need to start trashing people for giving an opinion. Anyways, that topic is settled, so no need to bring it up again.

Apr 3, 2016
Parasites. Have fun.

thx man.

@KnightOfXentar

thanks for the support, but come on, chill out dude. No need to start trashing people for giving an opinion. Anyways, that topic is settled, so no need to bring it up again.
Did you seriously sign up on these forums to post on the subject something that's a month old and already been dropped just for the hell of it, or even to just revive the whole spiel?

I only wanted a clue about final scene with Fawn.
and while I was searching and reading through all the posts in the topic, I obviously went through all the whining certain somebody wrote (it goes way into the past, its more than that month old crying)... I just couldnt let it go.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
as Indivi said there's no need to bring it up again. The attempt to bring the subject up again is a blatant attempt to revive the whole argument again. Please post better and try not to bring old subjects that have been obviously dropped, that old saying 'think before you speak.' applies for posting.

Apr 3, 2016
as Indivi said there's no need to bring it up again. The attempt to bring the subject up again is a blatant attempt to revive the whole argument again. Please post better and try not to bring old subjects that have been obviously dropped, that old saying 'think before you speak.' applies for posting.

yeah yeah, whatever.

I might point out, that your attempt to expand this discussion is basically "bringing it up" as well B|

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
To Indivi.. I like what you're doing with this game. It's a unique, thought-provoking, and fun game to mess around with. I often save before encounters so I can try to figure out how to maximize my pc's "potential". Also I like the idea of pc being able to dominate fawn. Can we get a BDSM bear suit to use while teaching fawn to be a good sub?

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
I cannot get this game to \/\/ork for the life of me. Every time I boot it up, the map is zoomed in to the point of me not being able to see my character or even read the tet.

thedoubleyew

Oct 27, 2015
hey indivi, just wondering if you have a update schedule or just pump things out as you get them done? We know you spend a lot of time and effort on this but it would be nice to get an idea of what your working on between updates.

And now that I think about it cassie and the safehouse have been sitting empty for a while now...

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
@fawn subbing
thanks for saying so! A surprising (or maybe not surprising) lot of people have asked me about this. It's on the table, but no promises on where I go with it

@BDSM bear suit
what is that?

@map is zoomed
see f4s1k1n's post?

@Update schedule
nowadays, it's pretty much as I get updates done. Might be a while for the next one, I've been desperately needing a break, so been focusing on another project I've been wanting to get up and running.

@cassie
I hear you about her pretty much just squatting there. She'll see some development soon.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
@Update schedule
nowadays, it's pretty much as I get updates done. Might be a while for the next one, I've been desperately needing a break, so been focusing on another project I've been wanting to get up and running.

Can ya give a run down on whats been worked on?