Body hair?

How much body hair do you think is ideal?

• Total voters

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
I've recently seen a discussion online of people talking about body hair and that got me wondering, what do my fellow peerverts (see what I did there?) think of body hair?

Poll is multi-choice since people might have more than one preference.
If there are any other answers lemme know and I'll add them to the poll.

Personally I'm not a fan. I don't think it's a good look on anyone for the most part, except for a treasure trail. I find that weirdly hot. I don't mind hair around the genitals either.

Anyway I'm curious as to other peoples opinions. If you find it more or less attractive on particular body types let me know which ones.
Not really being a furry myself is it the hair that makes furries appealing? Are some types of fur better than others? Do you find you like more hair on a person because you like furries?

And feel free to post pictures of examples of stuff you like too!
anigif_enhanced-buzz-5205-1389209668-19.gif

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
Body hair? Eewww

It's one of the things from the eighties I am glad we got rid off, like David Hasslehoff

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
I prefer women without body hair, although shaped pubic hair can be pretty sexy too. I am curious how many people voting and commenting are talking about men or women.

Reactions: Saafi05

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
I prefer women without body hair, although shaped pubic hair can be pretty sexy too. I am curious how many people voting and commenting are talking about men or women.
I am too, but then I'd have to have doubled the number of poll questions for a on men and on women answer. But then that doesn't account for people might like hairy men and women but shaved femboys or other body types or genders or whatevs.
That being said I'm assuming anyone who likes femboys is going to want us as hairless as possible, since... y'know... that's kinda the idea.

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
Definitely a male without a body hair is no man for me! They MUST have it... as far for females I don't care.

I hope you don't mind me asking this but is that because you find body hair an attractive feature or because you think it's manly and you find the manly man stereotype attractive?
Or I guess another way of asking is if you think a hairy woman would be objectively more attractive than a shaven woman?

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
I'm not too picky one way or another about either gender, though tough girls who keep their body hair are my bag, and I love body hair on a muscle bear. I don't have as much experience for non-cis gender folks, as I guess there's not a lot of strong stereotypes to fall back on for them yet, and I'm not all that steeped into the fetish tropes that come with being trans or intersex.

I think on dudes the tactile sensation of running fingers through body hair is equally arousing and soothing because the idea of grooming as a bonding thing goes back to the hind-brain. For women, it's more that I like the messaging that goes with standing up against being told that being smooth = being sexy. Practically, I guess there's a lot more upkeep that goes into a body like that for any gender (both in maintaining muscle and in keeping hair manageable) so maybe 'yes, but trimmed for practical reasons please' would be my answer?