CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Akujimalice

Sep 25, 2015
I feel like I'm missing something. Wasn't the final fight introduced? I can't seem to get to it.

edit: figured it out but I found a bug. 

" The demons look positively shocked at what you’ve done, but none dare challenge the Champion in !Unknown subject in “hisHer”! moment of victory."

Last edited by a moderator:

Moogen

Apr 10, 2016
Could someone tell me what programs are used to turn the source code folder into a .swf? 

Daniel_Feldspar

Oct 5, 2015
What are the possible stat bonuses for all races? Listing them here would be a bit much, basically where do you find this info?

I was wondering this a while ago too. I had to search through the Github folders in order to find these.

RACE: STR, TOU, SPE, INT.

Minotaur: +20 +10 +0 -10  Lizan: +0 +0 +0 +10  Dragon: +5 +10 +0 +10  Dog: +0 +0 +10 -10  Fox: -10 +0 +5 +5  Cat: +0 +0 +5 +0  Bunny: +0 +0 +10 +0  Raccoon: +0 +0 +15 +0  Horse: +0 +15 +10 -10  Goo: +0 +10 -10 +0  Kitsune: -10 +0 +10 +5  Bee: +0 +5 +5 +0  Spider: -10 +5 +0 +15  Shark: +10 +0 +5 -5  Harpy: +0 -10 +15 +0  Siren: +5 -5 +20 +0  Demon: +0 +0 +5 +5  Rhino: +15 +15 -10 -10  Satyr: +5 +0 +5 +0

Akujimalice

Sep 25, 2015
I was wondering this a while ago too. I had to search through the Github folders in order to find these.

RACE: STR, TOU, SPE, INT.

Minotaur: +20 +10 +0 -10  Lizan: +0 +0 +0 +10  Dragon: +5 +10 +0 +10  Dog: +0 +0 +10 -10  Fox: -10 +0 +5 +5  Cat: +0 +0 +5 +0  Bunny: +0 +0 +10 +0  Raccoon: +0 +0 +15 +0  Horse: +0 +15 +10 -10  Goo: +0 +10 -10 +0  Kitsune: -10 +0 +10 +5  Bee: +0 +5 +5 +0  Spider: -10 +5 +0 +15  Shark: +10 +0 +5 -5  Harpy: +0 -10 +15 +0  Siren: +5 -5 +20 +0  Demon: +0 +0 +5 +5  Rhino: +15 +15 -10 -10  Satyr: +5 +0 +5 +0

based off everything that's been said ont his topic, is it actually possible to say... get dragon and spider, or dragon and kitsune or something? 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
based off everything that's been said ont his topic, is it actually possible to say... get dragon and spider, or dragon and kitsune or something? 

best combo for mage is dragon/kitsune taur. For fighter not sure.

Akujimalice

Sep 25, 2015

That'll be handy information if I ever figure out how to make a proper build. is there a database or a guide anywhere? Thanks for the clarification! by the way, since you're able to continue after lethice is dead with this mod, does anyone know if there's more impact to your final decision than the text you get at the end?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
That'll be handy information if I ever figure out how to make a proper build. is there a database or a guide anywhere? Thanks for the clarification! by the way, since you're able to continue after lethice is dead with this mod, does anyone know if there's more impact to your final decision than the text you get at the end?

None I know. For both questions. As for my favorite dragonfoxtaur body, it's dragon TF untill dragonfire, 12" horns and tongue (enough to be considered dragon-morph for stats), then fox berries untill full fox morph, then meditation untill nine tails, then taurinum for extra pair of legs. Very high intellegence and speed, formidable toughness, and certain style.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
If you're a coder, this might help you. At the moment, the game doesn't officially recognize hybrid races.

https://github.com/Kitteh6660/Corruption-of-Champions-Mod/blob/master/classes/classes/Player.as#L2392

1.3.17 is released to fix some of the issues including the game locking up if you lose to mimic as female. You can also choose to permanently remove Tamani from the game and receive fixed loot. I've added more conditions to make it easier to disable faerie encounter.

You can also deliberately hold back your speed to let yourself get caught and can deliberately lose as well. This is done so if you have maxed stats, there won't be the issue where it's impossible to get caught even with max fatigue.

I don't know if I'll creature further patches for 1.3.x but should any major issues arise, I might fix it. And with these, I might throw in one more content from list of features planned for 1.4. Until then, I shall work more on HTML and try to work on the farm.

And Jiffler, your avatar for some reason reminds me of Twilight Princess. :3

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
There used to be one on the website, but after the forums moved it got taken down.

That sucks...

How does one aquire a knoted horse cock? 
Save edit. As much as I remember, I hadn't implemented any actual way to get knot during that refactoring.

You can get Knotted Horse Cock of you have a dog penis first then get a horse penis. You don't need the save editor, but that makes it easier

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015

MinoDrake has the best strength stats IMO; +25 +20 +0 +0

I guess that would work for raw damage fighters

Akujimalice

Sep 25, 2015
If you're a coder, this might help you. At the moment, the game doesn't officially recognize hybrid races.

https://github.com/Kitteh6660/Corruption-of-Champions-Mod/blob/master/classes/classes/Player.as#L2392

1.3.17 is released to fix some of the issues including the game locking up if you lose to mimic as female. You can also choose to permanently remove Tamani from the game and receive fixed loot. I've added more conditions to make it easier to disable faerie encounter.

You can also deliberately hold back your speed to let yourself get caught and can deliberately lose as well. This is done so if you have maxed stats, there won't be the issue where it's impossible to get caught even with max fatigue.

I don't know if I'll creature further patches for 1.3.x but should any major issues arise, I might fix it. And with these, I might throw in one more content from list of features planned for 1.4. Until then, I shall work more on HTML and try to work on the farm.

I'm not a coder, but this is actually really coherent. Thanks for that! so I don't need to be identified as a species to get their stat bonuses. I just need a score of 4 or higher. (5 in some instances) although now i'm curious about umas needlework. gotta look into that. Thanks.   

With that said, the idea of builds is still an unknown to me. Mostly I just try to keep my strength under 60 and everything else as high as possible, favoring speed and intelligence while I pick up special abilities from all over the field.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
So the horse TF won't remove the knot anymore?

Nope

Jiffler, your avatar for some reason reminds me of Twilight Princess. :3

Lol, funny how that works xD

Thank you!

From what I noticed, imps showed up much less for me if I purged the demons. I almost wonder if CoC2 ever exists that you can live on as an actual demon if you chose to conquer the demons, but that'd be too boring...

oneshotpost

Apr 11, 2016
could we use diawi for iOS non-jailbreak install? please?

also, for release of un modded version too, right?

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
Could someone tell me what programs are used to turn the source code folder into a .swf? 

Download FlashDevelop, the games source code and the Adobe Flex SDK. Install and open FlashDevelop.

Open existing project and click the standalone.as3proj file in the source code

In Project > Properties, go to SDK's and click manage. Click the 3 dots to the right of Installed SDK's, and select the Flex SDK folder you downloaded.

Back in Project > Properties under Output, the Platform should be Flash Player. Not sure if the version number matters. If it doesn't compile, try raising the version a little. You can also change the name of your build here next to Output file.

Now test if it works via Project > Test Project. Don't try changing anything until you know you've got it working.

When you've finished editing what you want and Test Project still runs, Project > Build Project will make the completed .swf file.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Huh, so the new release gives me 2 options; I can either keep encountering Tamani and fuck her in the ass every time, or I can kill her and get her satchel...

meme-face-thinking.jpg

Huh, so the new release gives me 2 options; I can either keep encountering Tamani and fuck her in the ass every time, or I can kill her and get her satchel...

meme-face-thinking.jpg

I'll take Butt Fucking for 400 Mr.Flemming!!!

Attachments

• meme-face-thinking.jpg
    meme-face-thinking.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
When you bad end Tamani, part of the scene says

"You tell her that she should haven’t had forced herself upon you."

This should instead be

"You tell her that she shouldn't have forced herself upon you."

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
When you bad end Tamani, part of the scene says

"You tell her that she should haven’t had forced herself upon you."

This should instead be

"You tell her that she shouldn't have forced herself upon you."

Ooh, good eye! I didn't even notice that!

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015

View attachment 3208

I'll take Butt Fucking for 400 Mr.Flemming!!!

Indeed. I wish there were an option to take her back to camp with you. Buttfucking 24/7.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
At the moment, the game doesn't officially recognize hybrid races.

Come one after I made that PR to help you fix that thing with siren-morphs at least they are recognizable by your revamp mode.

And sepaking of hybrid races other than sirens it all about game still got hierarhy which race will be shown so it can be that all races that various body parts together making up for hybryd race will be higher and thus we wouldn't never see in appearance screen meantioned of been for example...manticore-morph ;)

Also for stats increase despite PC sometimes got more than enough score for more than one racial score not always it so apparent (well most cases it's as long person playing read carefully read appearance section and then check what race can have each body part) so only in minor amount of cases final changes to stats can be...slight off.