[Implemented] Kase Bokiil, Kitty Boy Crewmember

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I'm certainly looking forward to nursing this one back to health. You reading my mind Hugs?
Late edit: Only thing I would love to see is being able to request muff munching over dong sucking. I like to work with my PC's feminine options over male, plus that makes him a nice treat for the ladies.

Last edited:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I finished the [GetFucked] scene today, and I've decided I'm going to make the Anno threesome a purely catching scene with the Kase doing the pitching, thus saving my sanity and freeing up some catboy writing for a voyuer scenes idea that I really like. I have the day off tomorrow, too, so I might be able to finish all Kase's base content tomorrow.

Late edit: Only thing I would love to see is being able to request muff munching over dong sucking. I like to work with my PC's feminine options over male, plus that makes him a nice treat for the ladies.

It'd be easier for me to make it random chance, but then I'd still have to write blurbs for you balls on his face and your dick cumming along with the vag. I dunno, I'll see what I can do.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I was kinda hoping for the threesome scene to be of Steele pitching whilst Kase eats out Anno or something, but that sounds fun too.

Reactions: alkeiser

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I was kinda hoping for the threesome scene to be of Steele pitching whilst Kase eats out Anno or something, but that sounds fun too.

If someone (or me) wants to create a whole threesome variant in the future for cock-wielding PCs they're welcome to. This is just some base content after all to get catboy dick on the ship. Obviously he can be expanded upon later.

Reactions: alkeiser

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Some things I noticed but can't seem to mention while using my phone. (Thanks to hurricane Irma killing our power lines...)
- His Appearance description on the Steele Tech suit lacks a bulge description despite being so curve hugging tight ... A little odd with his apparent lack of undergarments.
- You mentioned "get fucked" was done. Was it uploaded yet? If so I gotta figure out how to refresh the doc with a phone.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Well, all of Kase's base content is now complete. Today I completed the threesome scene, wrote up the voyuer scene with him and Anno, and made various edits throughout the doc.

- You mentioned "get fucked" was done. Was it uploaded yet? If so I gotta figure out how to refresh the doc with a phone.

Yup, that's done too. Stay safe out there with Irma about.

Last edited:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Oh goody, a catboy follower! I love the idea, I'll see how the doc lives up to my hopes for him.

Some things I noticed but can't seem to mention while using my phone. (Thanks to hurricane Irma killing our power lines...)

You too? Man it's been 5 days now with no power for me, bloody storm knocked almost all of Florida's power. Hopefully all the other forum goers that were affected by it are more or less back in action by now.

Reactions: eveoflife

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Congrats~! We get to play with this kitty thanks to a epic extra code monkey. :yes:

princezilla

Aug 24, 2016
I'm curious if there are plans for making the 'Pitch Anal' scene hardlight compatible? He really seems like the type who'd be into pegging.