What did you name Bess/Ben?

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Did you choose to stick with Bess or Ben as the AI's name or did you choose something else entirely?

I myself chose Labrys, (pic below) greatly interested by this AI from the Persona series. So it obviously affected how my AI was named and designed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Bess I named Ruby and Ben I named Akama.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not yet played picking Ben and as about Bess if I feel in moood I giving her Sonia name ^^

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Nutgobbler.

Lol. Fitting.

Soon as I equipped the deer stuff on Bess, knew I had to name her Fawn. Then earlier in FenChat Mr Jim himself said I should make her title My Deer. Gold. Now I just have to figure out how to work that...

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I like the default names, so I didn't feel the need to change them.

Named her Chromeberry, because she's shiny and full of juicy goodness.

This name is so cute !

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
Man you really are a persona nerd? But I support you! Labrys is a wonderful name and I should have made and modeled mine after Labrys… Now I don't want to steal your idea… But I might just do it with Aegis instead...

Anywho! I named my two Besses so far, Lucine and Misaki. Mostly because the bots are modeled after each character. Every time I talk about my characters I realize how much of a nerd I am though. But whatever.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I named him  Hal Jordan 

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Man you really are a persona nerd? But I support you! Labrys is a wonderful name and I should have made and modeled mine after Labrys… Now I don't want to steal your idea… But I might just do it with Aegis instead...
I was trying to decide whether I should do Labrys or Aegis, but I went with Labrys after remembering there is a corporation in TiTS named Aegis.

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
Belladonna... i dunno it felt right to me... that's just kinda how i do all my names for others lol... 

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Aigis is far superior. At least go for Metis!
Not like I have this statue on my shelf and another Aigis sitting on my computer screen, or nothing. >_> 

Labrys has the advantage of split personality though, thanks to her shadow being the only one which can use their original's body, thanks to Labrys having a second core for her shadow to stay in.

Normal- Older Sister/ Student council type.

Shadow- Sadist/ violent type.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Bess, technically. But that was just for a test-run. I have no clue what to name the non-paranoid android on my main playthrough.

Oct 1, 2015
I spent a while wondering what to call her, I'd never had to think up the name of a female Android before so I tried to think of all the female robot names from fiction but none of them seemed right. In the end I opted to name her "Alice", since I like the name. xP

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I'd never had to think up the name of a female Android before so I tried to think of all the female robot names from fiction but none of them seemed right.

Fuck it, gonna name her EDI, now.

And now she is, officially, EDI.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
Aigis is far superior. At least go for Metis!
Not like I have this statue on my shelf and another Aigis sitting on my computer screen, or nothing. >_> 

NEEEEEEERRRRRDDDDDDDDD although really cool.

Labrys is so much better though! She's got an axe Jim. A fucking rocket powered axe. You know what's better than a rock powered axe that can turn into a set of wings? A rocket powered dick that can turn into a set of wings. 

Get writing the wonderful idea I just gave you.

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
NEEEEEEERRRRRDDDDDDDDD although really cool.

Labrys is so much better though! She's got an axe Jim. A fucking rocket powered axe. You know what's better than a rock powered axe that can turn into a set of wings? A rocket powered dick that can turn into a set of wings. 

Get writing the wonderful idea I just gave you.

I admit her character design is boss. It's just her overbearing English accent that got to me. :/

Plus, plus, Aigis has that scene where you literally leave an imprint. On her heart. I mean... dude. So sugary sweet. And then the ending with Aigis and the lap... hnngg... my heartstrings. And then the whole of P3:FES. So much feels.

... You, uh, can probably see what partially motivated me to do android waifu. 

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I admit her character design is boss. It's just her overbearing English accent that got to me. :/

Plus, plus, Aigis has that scene where you literally leave an imprint. On her heart. I mean... dude. So sugary sweet. And then the ending with Aigis and the lap... hnngg... my heartstrings. And then the whole of P3:FES. So much feels.

She has a Brooklyn accent (Kansai in the Japanese version) not English.

And you have to feel sorry for Labrys. Aigis at least wasn't forced to kill many of her sisters like Labrys was.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015

As Budhist Dick Demon said, it's a Brooklyn accent and it's really cute! The moments with Aigis were very cute, but I've always been more of a P4 dude. But that will change when Persona 5 comes out how the fuck can you not love Persona 5

She has a Brooklyn accent (Kansai in the Japanese version) not English.

And you have to feel sorry for Labrys. Aigis at least wasn't forced to kill many of her sisters like Labrys was.

And now Labrys is a super secret agent killing shadows and being a badAIss.