Masked Ideas

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
So got bored one day and thought, "Hey. Why don't we have a tf that just changes your face?" Then I came up with the idea of a mask with several different designs on it that once you put it on the mask will become your face...

SylcarenBloodmoon

Aug 3, 2017
So got bored one day and thought, "Hey. Why don't we have a tf that just changes your face?" Then I came up with the idea of a mask with several different designs on it that once you put it on the mask will become your face...

Attempting to recreate your avatar? ;3

In theory, I believe the technology could exist as within fur effect on Tarvos, there is the Ears which slowly go from a simple accessory to actual ears. I forget the exact name of the item however. Dunno how to go about implementing it though.

TFMaster

In theory, I believe the technology could exist as within fur effect on Tarvos, there is the Ears which slowly go from a simple accessory to actual ears. I forget the exact name of the item however. Dunno how to go about implementing it though.

They are called Laquine Ears and they turn the user into a Laquine like Kelly but without the bee like fur pattern, the double dicks, and the quad balls.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
What about a tf item in the style of a mask that starts out as a blank slate, but lets you customize it to your liking. You can then put the mask on, wait a bit, and hey presto, the mask transforms your face to match it! Or maybe the mask becomes your face, or something, i dunno. Just wanted to get this out there.

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
The mask is purely facial not a full body tf... Unless you guys want that. The mask would have several different designs on it.
Example: The mask is mostly featureless with a single deep red eye in the middle on a bone white background.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Curiously there is already one in-game. Although it's only a kui-tan mask.
That isn't really a mask or something caused by the equiping of a mask, but skin pigmentation which human/kui-tan crossbreeds have on their facial skin.

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
Though I do have a few designs planned for these mask, what designs would you all like to see? Nothing too outlandish btw...

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I can't help thinking of the idea of a Silly Mode Majora's Mask nod under the name "Terrible Face".

Reactions: ShySquare

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
What about a tf item in the style of a mask that starts out as a blank slate, but lets you customize it to your liking. You can then put the mask on, wait a bit, and hey presto, the mask transforms your face to match it! Or maybe the mask becomes your face, or something, i dunno. Just wanted to get this out there.
Actually that's kinda how it was going to be. Don't want to make it OP though.
I can't help thinking of the idea of a Silly Mode Majora's Mask nod under the name "Terrible Face".
... Genius.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
If she didn't appear in a special event, Holiday would be the obvious pick. Personally, I think it'd suit "fringe" vendors, such as Aurora, Shekka or Colenso. It could also suit Ceria (it deals with how a face looks after all!), Nevrie or Lessau. Sadly, Sera's wares are too overcrowded already.

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
Ceria would be the perfect vendor then! Shear Beauty after all. And possibly Lessau. Sera is practically drowning in wares so let's leave the poor demon chick be. Could possibly sell it for around 5000 or 6000.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Ceria would be the perfect vendor then! Shear Beauty after all. And possibly Lessau. Sera is practically drowning in wares so let's leave the poor demon chick be. Could possibly sell it for around 5000 or 6000.

In that case talk to the author? Ceria and Lessau has the same author after all.

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
Alright sorry for my slow pace. Life sucks... Working on the doc slowly but surely. Gonna try to get it out in the next few weeks if I can.