0.4l

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Some new toys to play with. Well as today we got some stuff like Hallowen event I hope this time will be more lively talk about new build.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I'm enjoying the other scenes with Layla finally! After that, I'll move on towards the Halloween event at the camp. Thinking about this event makes me wonder if there would be a Christmas one with eggnog and like.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Also, is the password the witch gives you a reference to Johnny Bravo?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KlaatuBaradaNikto

In the classic 1951 sci-fi film The Day the Earth Stood Still the alien Klaatu arrives on Earth with a message for the world's leaders. His welcome on arrival was less than warm.

Anticipating that things could go very wrong, Klaatu teaches a human woman this phrase should anything happen to him. Klaatu Barada Nikto is a now common catchphrase in sci-fi. It was a message to shut down the rampage of the robot, Gort, that accompanied Klaatu on his mission to Earth. Oddly enough, no known translation has ever been given for the phrase though "Klaatu" can be presumed to refer to the film's protagonist.

The classic status of the film has led to Klaatu Barada Nikto being hidden in all manner of media from sci-fi to fantasy to comic books to music.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Makes me wonder about way to leave Halloween event. Does it always only by "bad end" there or try chase Ravens or there is any other way to leave it too I not found yet? (So far I most liked Laggoth part especially using his weakness ^^ good job writer of him - you're great ^^)

Last edited by a moderator:

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
After finishing Asche's second quest, I bought the amber staff for 5000 (among other things), but the third quest is still not available. I don't use debug mode. It seems the only requisite is spending 1500, so I thought I'd make sure.

Edit: Just bought two more Amber staffs, and nothing.

Also, Save to File works in offline mode now right? It just asks me to name the file, so what's the default save location?

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
After finishing Asche's second quest, I bought the amber staff for 5000 (among other things), but the third quest is still not available. I don't use debug mode. It seems the only requisite is spending 1500, so I thought I'd make sure.

Edit: Just bought two more Amber staffs, and nothing.

Also, Save to File works in offline mode now right? It just asks me to name the file, so what's the default save location?

Coin is one requirement. You also need to be of a certain level (~8). And not have done the quest. Check your questlog for active/completed quests (in debug, you can see all quests).

Save to file works, unless you use IE. Save location should be your downloads folder.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Fresh Ginseng and Nightshade quests are done, 3rd is not available. (I noticed in Nightshade that I didn't ask anyone for info regarding the plant, and just found it by bumbling around, if that makes any difference). I am lv31.

Edit: Actually, upon checking All quests in debug, her 3rd quest doesn't even appear. Some outlaw quests I never did show up and are greyed out, probably because I already did the Cveta tower quest, so hers not appearing at all seems a little odd.

As for Save to File, I am indeed using explorer for the game. Guess I'll use it with Firefox from now on.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Third one should be "Spring Time For Asche".

Ugh, well this is embarrassing. Having rechecked and downloaded from the last FoE post, it seems the offline file I downloaded from the Play tab is 0.4i and not 0.4l. I thought the file on that page just had the letter capitalized. Sorry for wasting your time Alder.

Malhavoc

Oct 2, 2015
So I was curious as to how progress on the rest of the Tier 3 Jobs is going. Hypnotist isn't a bad class at all, but I am very interested in Runic Knight and the other ones.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
So I was curious as to how progress on the rest of the Tier 3 Jobs is going. Hypnotist isn't a bad class at all, but I am very interested in Runic Knight and the other ones.

AFAIK there's been no work at all. We've been busy getting other subsystems into place, such as preg and masturbation.

AmamiRiku

Oct 27, 2015
guys, whats the password Patchwork wants in the pumpkin pie event?

edit: never mind, found it xD