Funniest part of CoC

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
My question is: What was to you the funniest part of CoC?

People love comedy, so this thread is to spread the games funny moments.

For me, the funniest moment involved the Cerulean Succubus, who is met after buying the Cerulean potion from Giacomo as a male, herm or Neutral.

If you drink the potion and are a Neutral character with no genitals, her reaction is hilarious. Involves 4th wall breaking and insulting Fenoxo.

DjinnOfArc

Aug 29, 2015
Helspawn interactions.

hahaha-beautiful-o.gif

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I really liked Exgartuan taunts, such as telling minotaurs that my Champion had a bigger cock than theirs. Not the funniest part, but I didn't see it coming.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nordi

Sep 2, 2015
If you drink the potion and are a Neutral character with no genitals, her reaction is hilarious. Involves 4th wall breaking and insulting Fenoxo.

That part was pretty amazing. Exgartuan was the same for me. Just the thought of someone being bigger then a minotaurs cock just made me snicker endlessly.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
With Silly Mode on, the special scene with the Sand Witch is pretty darn funny with the 4th breaking.

I now want a Fentendo.

shiningyoo

Sep 17, 2015
If you have Kid A, and you go to sleep w/ high lust, you'll have a pretty funny scene with her.

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
one of shouldra's dreams the one with the gobln... i nearly pissed myself

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Shouldra and the bakery. I feel bad for my character, but it's funny to read and witness.

Visceral

Sep 28, 2015
Any sex scene involving the PC having a male genetalia, a uniball and using the editor to maximize your cum production....everyone winds up with baloon belly syndrome(except most monsters and Centaur NPCs)

frozenkiba

Oct 10, 2015
One of Shouldra's dreams/memories about a goblin that pisses on her floor. Souldra's revenge is awesome xD