What do you name Captain Steele?

K

Krynh

I used to create weird names for characters in RPG's. Not I just go with normal boring names that I like. Usually I call Steele , Jess

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Masculine Steele = Virgil

Feminine Steele = Chloe

Throwaway Steele to test new stuff = Meat

Gamepapa

Apr 18, 2016
Hell
Always Del because of the trap on Tarkus reminded me of Del the funky homosapien, and i'm a Gorillaz fan 

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
I named him Bob. :|  

DeusEst

Jul 8, 2016
Honestly, when naming character I just slap syllables together until I get something that I like the sound of. My current Steele is called Serelia.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I just realized I never posted anything in this thread. Better late than never I guess.

I always name my main Steele after myself to add to the experience. But I also have a lot of other characters which I usually spend some time trying to name. I usually try to find a name that suits the theme I have for my character.

For example:

My treated Leithan with 6 hooves - Sleipnir (He's got more than 8 legs though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

My sadistic demon morph who's not all that bad - Meridiana (after the succubus by the same name)

The brave little shota who tends to lose to the ladies (like a certain rpg main character) - Yuuki, japanese for courage (I don't like losing, so I really felt like creating an entire character for the sole purpose of enjoying the losing scenes)

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
I like making little phonetic names to match the concept for the character. I play a lot of fembois and such, so there's a lot of Imri, Aolar, Imi sorts of names

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I was thinking of Fallout making my first character, so I named her Six, and all my other characters are numbers. 

Victor was a fucking weirdo to name all his kids numbers.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
I choose Lilith for my main Steele since supposedly its the name of the biblical mother of all demons and I just happen to have a thing for succubi.. Also noticed awhile ago the first Borderlands ((Never played it.))  had two siren class chicks, a Lilith and a Commander Steele so I was like wow.

Squark

Jun 5, 2016
I generally name them however I intend to play them... Then they somehow devolve into boobmonsters that would put gold myr queens to shame.
I must try keeping to a play style one of these days.

supposedly its the name of the biblical mother of all demons 

That's just what the Christian Bible says. Pre-Editing Lilith was the first of God's humans but was booted out because he didn't like that she thought for herself.

I kind of derped by trying to type the quote - end quote command, but it seems to be set up differently here.  I think I'll use the buttons next time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DiscipleOfDeath

Aug 29, 2015
Male Steele is Thanatos, Herm dom Steele is Shivalra, Sub herm is Slave in draconic, and named my trap Natsumi

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I choose Lilith for my main Steele since supposedly its the name of the biblical mother of all demons

As far as I know, no Bible translation claims that (the only thing that it says is that Lilith rests at an unclean place. The views of Lilith as a mother of demons comes from the association with Lamia as a "mother of children" demon in the Alphabet of ben Sira.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Pretty much what I tried to say, yeah. But ever since I'm no Talmud scholar and i didn't want to sound as if I was typing out of my own arse ("Lilith was the first woman and left Adam because she wanted equal rights and then coupled with so and so and gave birth to lots of unclean beings but I am not entirely sure of they were demons or not"), I did a quick Wikipedia search for a link, which still is to references what fast food is to cuisine, so to speak. The perks of being interested in religious folklore and wishing to provide with fast food references when you know something is wrong!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Western religious mythos (like from videos games and stuff) is way more interesting than accurate texts.

Synthomatic

Jun 13, 2016
My first two Steele's were named Adam and Riley, because I like the names. I tend to get pretty into the RP and crafting a story for my Steele, so Adam was conceptualized as a muscular manly dude who slowly became more and more feminine, partly due to Sera's influence, until he lost his dick entirely.

Riley started off as a total tomboy, then accidentally dosed herself with Dumbfuck and subsequently took the Treatment, and is now a nympho who wins everything by teasing.

My current Steele's are Danny, JJ and Indra. JJ went the same way as Riley, except she started off as a trappy femboi until she discovered how much fun vaginas are. Danny was my attempt to create a completely average Steele who wasn't exceptional in any way. He ate a shitload of Nyrea candy and ran away to join the Alpha's harem.

The Steele I'm currently playing, Indra, I named that way because Indra means 'thunder' (first time using a name that actually means something in relation to the character) and she's my first 'Hard' character. I imagine her as having a personality similar to Satsuki's

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Honestly I have no idea why I quoted you as if I was correcting something you said. You didn't say anything incorrect. :p  

I was just really sleepy, I think. :D  

As a GMT+1'er who was pulling an allnighter, I can say the exact thing :p

Ikorus

Mar 6, 2016
i use various names as i go. merue, rurri, tellar, phenne, ikorus, vincent, baille...and just recently i started a run as remi. i slightly regret making remi kind. shes not as fun as mischievous personalities are. mischievous types make fun jokes about the sex, like the tarkus gangbangs. kind types it turns out are very bland. i...dont have the heart to play a hard type though :/

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
reads this and suddenly thinks of Skyrim >.>

Close. It's actually from the series Myth Adventures by Robert Asprin. An idiotic human named Skeeve meets a demon named Aahz and cosmic hilarity ensues. Me having a Kui-Tan named Ahz Chu is no concidence. :p

Lexa

Jul 9, 2016
My first Steele was named Sia but I lost that file and I'm currently playing as Daexa.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
my standard names are Ella and Bob.

but sometimes I do gag runs with funny names.

Carbon (Steele). Lardass, Son of (steele), notaname, and purplesmart.

Belly97

May 13, 2016
I use Scarlett for females or Herms and typically a boring name like John, for males.