Favourite TF

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
The Question is- What is your favourite game TF?

Do you like becoming a Zil? Do you like getting treated? Do you like becoming and Elf?

Do you like becoming anything different to your starting character?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
As it has been stated before, starting as a human comes handy to experiment. In my case, my Steele works in a mix-and-match way, savescumming my way until she is the way I want. Thus, I need to try out a bit of many things to get this and that.

As per the other questions... my favorite TF is the vanae one, I'm not interested in Zils aside from getting chitinous arms, I only get Treated for funsies as savescumming for those horns I want is hard and Sylvanol comes handy for my interests. If anyone's interested, here's what I use or have used for my Steele. If anyone knows what to use for extra balls or breasts (or an item that makes Gold Pill's second row grow a little), I will be all eyes:

Zil ration: chitinous arms

Sky sap

Naleen Nip: snake eyes

Ruskvel : raskvel tongue and purple nethers

Knot a Problem

Sylvanol au Myrtille

EasyFit Cream

Throbb for getting male bits as a female

Pussyblossom (why is growing a second slit more expensive that buying Reaha's contract?)

Misc: cunt tail, Dong Designer if I feel like it, Magic Milker for breast changes

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
Whenever the male Vanae tf gets implemented, that'll probably be my new favorite, until that gets dethroned with the Treatment, if only for all of the rare variants that'll get in someday. Vanilla treatment is meh. As for my current favorite, it'd probably be the synthsheath found on Tarkus (it's technically a tf, mang), because of the obvious "your cock (or non existart one) is now a big horse one with balls. Go fuck everything in your path, you horny pervert."

Edit: The only complaint I could voice about the synthsheath is that if you have more than two balls it makes them just 2 balls, and it also removes knots, though that's easily fixable with knot a problem (my second favorite tf).

Last edited by a moderator:

DjinnOfArc

Aug 29, 2015
This is kinda a hard question to answer for me, mainly since I use a combination of them to make my perfect character.

I guess it would be Sylvanol (Au Chocolat for dat blue skin/purple eyes) with some Sky Sap for light blue markings/etc.

If I can, I'd add a blue horse dong onto that with the synth sheath.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'm most happy I can start as a Half-Ausar, since I wish I could've IRL. but as far as TFs probably glowy Vanae TFs, Vanae Milk, or Knot a Problem.

As far as uses in real life I'd love to be able to lactate and if my milk made a lovely lady hornier to where she'd domme me even more that better. Getting stuck in her and thus be in range for lots of kiss marks whilst knotted would also be lovely.

Glowing nipples/eyes/lips/skin swirls would be pretty awesome.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
In CoC, my favorite are cat/fox/kitsune morphs, sometimes with some minor dragon blood mix, but they aren't implemented in TiTS. So, kaithrit or kui-tan as closest. Well, I actually oftenly playing as cat morph, sometimes tauric, using modded game. IRL would probably chose kaithrit (or kitsune from CoC, especially if magic abilities are coming in set), since as much as I like furries, having fur would be too impractical.

From minor traits, Vanae luminous silver colors and fairy wings.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
In CoC, my favorite are cat/fox/kitsune morphs, sometimes with some minor dragon blood mix, but they aren't implemented in TiTS. So, kaithrit or kui-tan as closest.

Cat one we already got and fox/kitsune...well who knows maybe someone will write one someday jsut like dragon one (but for both we would need species to be based of so again not typical fox/dragons but their speace versions)

Since there isn't any I fav yet will pick one that is closest atm to fav ones and is already ingame and that will be Nepeta ^^ *nyan* or eventualy Mino chanrge/change - that Minotaur one that is in backlog (Bovinum is for female PC's not males ones, ya? xD)

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Kitsune in CoC, haven't really experimented with TFs in TiTS(though I never start out as full human). If I'm not mistaken, a kitsune parasite thing is in the works for TiTS, and maybe a non parasite version as well? I'll probably give it a roll if/when it shows up.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Cat one we already got and fox/kitsune...well who knows maybe someone will write one someday jsut like dragon one (but for both we would need species to be based of so again not typical fox/dragons but their speace versions)

Cat-morph TF is in submissions, but not implemented. Kaithrits are not cat morphs. They are almost humans with cat ears and tails.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Cat-morph TF is in submissions, but not implemented. Kaithrits are not cat morphs. They are almost humans with cat ears and tails.

Well same thing can be said about many other alien races now. Like Kaithrits are humans with cat features, Ausear humans with dog parts, Nyrea humans with some animal that probably Savin will name correctly parts and so on. There is little so far races that can't be called a human with X animal parts.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Nyrea humans with some animal that probably Savin will name correctly

Neotrogla. They're a species of cave bugs native to South America, with sexual characteristics just like nyrea (ie, boypussies and girlcocks). Neotrolga first started popping up in the news in 2014 when I was designing Myrellion, and I figured they'd be a good fit.

Parvana

Sep 24, 2015
The Red Myr, The moment i seen it in the game, i wanted to be one. im so glad they added transformations.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
For me, it's a close tie between Orange Myr, Vanaes and Kui-tans.

Neotrolga first started popping up in the news in 2014 when I was designing Myrellion, and I figured they'd be a good fit.

I swear, western news networks can as weird as Internet sometimes. Ours have conspiracy theorists at most.

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
If I had to pick just one, it would be Vanae. I like all of the effects, and they match with almost everything else I do. Spamming the Vanae item gives me a great base for my char when playing one without editing.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I've always been big on Naga, so it's the Naleen. It also happens to be the most believable tauric transformation for sex scenes, so that's a plus. Followed by Vanae; for their markings only. So long as there is no tentacle skirt I will never have a full Vanae.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ahh Naleen Nip. TF I always farmed with passion when Mhen'ga was only one/two of planets we could have visit. Ahh those good ol days.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Naleen Nip has the highest raw utility of any TF item.  Exotic eyes, bust and hip growth, hair growth (long hair best hair), a nice pussy type for nudists, dual cocks, genital slit, an exotic cock type with cock growth, fur, and furred arms with claw nails.  Never goes unused.

Sky Sap deserves honorable mention because unf those glowing colors, and while I'm not big on tattoos I do like me some tribal markings.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Naleen Nip has the highest raw utility of any TF item.  Exotic eyes, bust and hip growth, hair growth (long hair best hair), a nice pussy type for nudists, dual cocks, genital slit, an exotic cock type with cock growth, fur, and furred arms with claw nails.  Never goes unused.

Sky Sap deserves honorable mention because unf those glowing colors, and while I'm not big on tattoos I do like me some tribal markings.

Damn man... you just hit on pretty much everything with me. What are you a clone? :p

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark

Oh man, I love the Vanae Markings, I try to go for them on most characters. I mean, they glooooow. It's like a rave party, but on your body!

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I've always been big on Naga, so it's the Naleen. It also happens to be the most believable tauric transformation for sex scenes, so that's a plus. Followed by Vanae; for their markings only. So long as there is no tentacle skirt I will never have a full Vanae.

No way to make the tentacle skirt work with the current outfit system. ;_; Else I would have done it.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Don't sweat it, Jim. You already made the cutest species in TiTS. :3

*cough*Raskvel*cough*

However no one can argue that Vanaes are a genius mix of cool&cute alien features with amazon culture of not-so-scary variety. Plus the possibilities of a harem and wifu undertones.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
It shouldn't surprise anyone that my favorites are the ones I've written - the Treatment, 'Nuki Cookies, Dumbfuck, Horse Pills...

Out of other stuff, Naleen Nip and Ausar treats would get rated fairly highly, but I'd like there to be a bit more to them. Needs more Canine Pepper...

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Raskvel are too... goblin-ey to me in the CoC sense, even for a race of rabbit lizards. I like Shekka though.

DiscipleOfDeath

Aug 29, 2015
Naleen Nip, Sky Sap, and Orange Pills love me some feline nagas and Jim created a great thing with the Vanae.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Raskvel are too... goblin-ey to me in the CoC sense, even for a race of rabbit lizards. I like Shekka though.

Funny thing dat... there are goblins in the game, yet no one has gotten around to really putting them in game. Only one you see is Colenso, so really Rasks aren't goblins... except for being fuck and breed happy which I can understand is where the confusion would come from. The term "fuck like rabbits" can be applied to them though :D