Weirdest Character You Have Made, And The Usefulness Of the Transformations in Day to Day Life

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
So today I went through my save files and noticed one of the characters I made, Nika. I had aimed to make the most alien character I could think of off the top of my head while still being coherent. The result is her, a vanae-morph with crimson red skin and just about everything else colored glowing gold. Glowing gold eyes, glowing gold nipples, glowing gold hair! She also has huge ass elf ears, which I can't sadly color glowing gold (yet.) Now imagine having glowing gold everything. You could be pretty easy to spot in the dark, no more need to wear a reflector vest while fixing your car at night! 

So what are your sexy alien's alienessness and how could these features be used on a day to day basis? 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Not being one to go for outlandish combinations and/or colour-schemes, I really can't tell you.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Since TiTS doesn't allow for TF perks as much as CoC does, chances are I won't have one of those until I feel like making a secondary file for trying out everything. Funnily, the one I'm running is a vanae-morph too, but her glowing features just stop at her markings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Not being one to go for outlandish combinations and/or colour-schemes, I really can't tell you.

Petty much this.

My playtest character for the last year+ has been a kaithrit futa with a knotted cat-dick and a tailcunt. That's about as freaky as I get :p

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Petty much this.

My playtest character for the last year+ has been a kaithrit futa with a knotted cat-dick and a tailcunt. That's about as freaky as I get :p

Speaking of which, I'm glad we're able to add knots to every type of dick. Because, quite frankly, a knotted human dick is perfect for a half-breed puppyslut.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
So am I. I must thank Fengames for having given me a kink for knots, among other things.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
Man and here I always thought I was the one who didn't like outlandish things… Most of my characters are human(ish), this one is the craziest of them all. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Man and here I always thought I was the one who didn't like outlandish things… Most of my characters are human(ish), this one is the craziest of them all. 

Honestly, I think it's more fun to have them look vaguely human but then have 1 thing hidden away that's really weird. For instance, I have a human femboy who looks completely unassuming, then you pull down his pants and there's 2 14 inch dogdicks springing out of a genital slit. The look on the partner's face has got to be priceless.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
My main char is a dryadesque Vanae Space Sex Fairy. She loves to share her love with the Universe and is so kind it gives people space diabetes. She also cares for all poor little critters, sometimes by hosting them in her body.

She is the main reason I'm a firm supporter of the 'Pat/Pet button for every encounter/interaction' party.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
My main char is a dryadesque Vanae Space Sex Fairy. She loves to share her love with the Universe and is so kind it gives people space diabetes. She also cares for all poor little critters, sometimes by hosting them in her body.

She is the main reason I'm a firm supporter of the 'Pat/Pet button for every encounter/interaction' party.

So you essentially made a space druid? :p

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Gonna just list them as they appear on the appearance screen

Half-leithan (cursed scores being so touchy), 9ft/2.74m, smooth and steel scales, kui-tan mask, pale gold skin, leithan eyes and color, leithan ears, glowing violet feather hair, myr antenna, leithan tongue, shadow fairy wings, violet vanae markings, leithan arms, six leithan legs, siren cuntsnake, five breasts in two rows, glowing gold nips, leithan milk, four cocks (leithan, horse, kui-tan, kaithrit), three balls, three glowing gold vanae cunts, two large clits each, honey fluids both male and female, and all the mimbranes.

TF perks are 'Nuki Drunk, Honeypot, and Myr Venom

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
Vanae master race. Soon our luminous genetics will spread across the known galaxy. You Will Be Assimilated. Come to the Light Side.

Might I add that my Vanae Morph is monogamous and submits to only Xanthe? 

And yikes Karretch that's exactly the weird character morph I was hoping to see done. Crazy character!

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
My perennial favorite is a horse-morph base, usually with white, black, or steel fur and everything else glowing gold.  I also like to sprinkle in a zil tongue, naleen eyes and claws, and vanae markings.  Pussy varies, but either horse or vanae are good picks, and for herms I usually add a knotted horsecock.  For fluids, honey goes in all fields.  Milk is a plus, swelling is not, but setting milkStorageMultiplier to a ridiculous value takes care of that.  Size-wize mine run a minimum of six feet and more commonly a Greek goddess-style seven-foot-six.  If I can get Hornitol and Dove Balm in she'll make the upgrade to alicorn.

For a less extravagant run, a simple puppyslut or fairy works just fine.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Let's see. What I'm currently playing is a smooth, pale skinned 5'6" human herm with luminous silver, ankle-length curled luminous silver hair, giant ("whorish" in game) luminous silver lips, luminous silver 5 inch quad nipples, 3 luminous silver very wet, very elastic vanae vaginas and 2 6 inch clits apiece (which I imagine to be "growers" rather than "show-ers" in my headcanon), 6 knotted human cocks of various sizes (the largest being 4 feet, the smallest 6 inches - mostly to make sure most to all penis penetration scenes are available to her), 13 inch long sylvan ears, luminous silver Vanae markings, a terran-twatted cuntsnake, 3 M-cup breasts that produce ludicrous amounts of regular milk, 3 cantaloupe sized testicles that produce ludicrous amounts of regular cum, one very lubricated asshole, with tone generally in the low 30's and thickness in the mid to high 40's (so a bit on the soft side without being chubby or flabby), child-bearing hips that make it look like she's birthed many children, and a borderline freakish gigantic ass that makes it difficult for her to run. Oh, and the glittery black fairy wings.

If they had in a way to give her high heel bone spikes without save editing, she'd probably have that, too. And if I were to tweak everything to what I wanted, I'd ditch the luminous silver lips, nipples, and pussy colors for more human colors, but keep it for her hair and Vanae markings.

You know, I thought she looked fairly human until I got to describing her in full, and now I realize she'd look pretty out there, especially with all the luminous silver stuff. Definitely not human (despite what the game defines her as) - more of a ultra lewd elven fertility goddess or some such. I guess I just mostly imagine her piecemeal during fantasies, so I don't really look at the whole picture.

The only other kind I play with any frequency would be pretty much identical (but with less of the luminous silver stuff, as mentioned), but a dickgirl, instead of a herm, with only one teeny tiny little dick and a trap pouch for balls.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
When I first played CoC I did what I think most people did and crammed everything into my mouth as it came. Ended up with 4 tits, black furry dog dick, goo hair and half a dozen other mismatched atrocities. In the truest sense that remains the "weirdest" character I've ever run.

Nowadays, again like I imagine most long term players, I save scum TFs carefully to get exactly what I want. Which is never as outlandish as some of the stuff above, just the male naga, cat-trap and bimbo trifecta in order to sample as much stuff as possible.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I have zero patience for save scumming so I just run a code block that takes advantage of the functions already built in like removeJunk() and createCock(). Got it saved in a text file.

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
Do save edited characters count? Because I have a few abominations that make the queen of the deep look tame as all git. I'm talking a body made of goo with spider legs, bee wings, ten different cock types, enough semen production to drown japan , three vagina's, ten rows of nipple genitalia, twin tails built for raping, the arms of a harpy,and the head of a shark with demonic horns and a 4 foot long prehensile tongue. Named it Bob.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
Do save edited characters count? Because I have a few abominations that make the queen of the deep look tame as all git. I'm talking a body made of goo with spider legs, bee wings, ten different cock types, enough semen production to drown japan , three vagina's, ten rows of nipple genitalia, twin tails built for raping, the arms of a harpy,and the head of a shark with demonic horns and a 4 foot long prehensile tongue. Named it Bob.

I never thought I'd find the stuff of nightmares in a smut site. 

Decanter

Aug 27, 2015
Actually, most of my main Steele's TFs are handpicked for imaginary utility. Superior cat ears, antennae for whatever sensory benefits they give, wings that apparently work (in defiance of known physics), genital sheath so there's less need for a cup. Even the naleen dick and honey cum are for better pleasing a partner.

Although now that I think about it, the titties are bigger than is strictly practical. Hmm.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
When I first played CoC I did what I think most people did and crammed everything into my mouth as it came. Ended up with 4 tits, black furry dog dick, goo hair and half a dozen other mismatched atrocities. In the truest sense that remains the "weirdest" character I've ever run.

Given the name of the game, I thought I had to corrupt my Champion as much as possible, so my first Champion ended up with 100 Corruption and an array of transformations almost solely based on perks. Add having zero idea about imperial measures and you'll get a walking behemoth of a centaur with four huge breasts and balls, ten cocks the length of legs, a bee stinger and wings, gills... I once tried to recreate it via Heromachine. The results were... funny.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Yes, you can save Heromachine images starting from its third iteration (actually, the old forum had a Heromachine thread). Yes, I saved that one.

Behold, the horror.

aKZt06L.jpg

Hamaster

Sep 30, 2015
I had some fun with the save editor and made a catgirl with gloving red everything that i could make gloving red, avian wings (red), strawberry milk as cum and femcum and mimbranes (all of them) that eject clouds of strawberry smelling musk. So, yeah... i made a flying strawberry with cat ears and tail.

Paradox9

Sep 29, 2015
I looked through to codex to find the race I liked the most, Rasvels, and took enough of their tf items to fully become one.