Start of all problems

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(Lol ok thats fine, i might be asleep at that point but meh who knows. Take care bud. And well pick this back up tonight assumeimg Emerald is down with that plan)

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
((Sorry guys, fell asleep))

Yosuke sees Jenny and Alex before rushing over "Hey, is she okay!?" He asks, reaching them with a look of concern on his face.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alex touchs Jennifer and he knows immediately that she is all right, only unconscious a biiiiiig moment because of the effort of maintain that what ever she has in her head, her breath is almost calmed after all the things that happened, and she try to be conscious and don´t be a dead wieght to you

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Really, in these days or this weekend, i am busy with a "Gestalt Seminary" and my abscence or unconscious coincidence with this "Seminary", sorry to not tell you this before. I will return to the game the evening of tomorrow sunday))

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(Alright then take care bud.)

Alex lets out a sigh of relief after seeing that Jenny is alright. Then looks up at Yosuke as he askes his question and grins at him. "Yeah im fine. Just a little confused I wonder what the heck that was? How about you?" Alex says looking at Yosuke "No permanent damage i trust?" He then helps Jenny to her feet and waits for the powers that be to give him his next bit of story/scenery. (Lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jennifer Shepard

Jenni awakes suddenly of her dreams, and see the face of Alex in front of her while Yosuke is waiting to i don´t know, i ask very nervously

Where are we? and what happened with the mushroom men?, the last thing i can remember it was the blocked street and the encounter with the mushroom men, and after nothing, tell me please the truth

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jennifer Shepard

I am all right that i can be...

...But what happened with the mushroom men?...

...and why are we in other different place than before?...

...I don´t remember anything or nothing after them (the mushrooms men)...

Yosuke try to help me get up while i examine my own body if i change again

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke nods, helping Jeeni stand up "I don't know, but something made it really dark and we were dragged here. I heard a voice... but it was all garbled, I couldn't make anything out."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jennifer Shepard "j-E-n-N-y"

I accept Yosuke´s help and i get up answering to him

What type of voice did you hear and did you understand all or nothing that the voice said?

I look around me and see that we are in other place

Where are we now, Yosuke? do you recognize the place?

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"No... But I think we're nearby. And I didn't get anything that voice said... Aw crap, don't tell me I'm going insane already!"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jennifer Shepard

Ok, ok, ok, ok, i asked you by the way if you recognized some words of the voice unknown, and... other thing, what happened with me while we were in the dark and after appearing here?

I ask you (Yosuke) while we three go to the avenue that is the apartment of Ami

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jennifer Shepard

Ok, thanks

And we continue the way to Ami´s apartment, without have any encounter in our way, only see infected creatures far of us, arriving to the apartment of Ami

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(Sorry ive been away, had a bunch of stuff to deal with today... plasma donation, putting said blood money in the car... just now got home, upside is im free to play whenever till Wednesday. Woot, LET THE PERVYNESS COMMENCE!!!! i hope. XD)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Etheria didn´t pass here, and i don´t know anything of him, only that he or she answered to other RP game that i am, saying that he or she doesn´t abandon that game, but here, he is "Missing in Action" and this situation starts to put me not very angry, but my anger almost arrives to that limit))

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Well then them an.... NPC, dun dun DUUNNN!)) o_O

((Lol its what id do. Believe me ive been RPing since i was in highschool. mostly D&D with a few pervy bits here and there, but nothing like CoC or TiTS or FS or FOE, but any GM will tell you "if you lose a character you have two options: either one, make them a NPC and continue on without them till they come back, or two, (which is similar but a little more harsh) NPC them untill you dont need them anymore then find a way to remove them from the game (most unforgiving GMs ive met have just went for the kill rather then fool with it... but like I said, i tend to think thats a bit harsh), its your game, therefore its your call to make, I'll support your decision either way.))

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((It could be the first NPC in this game, that i have... and i think i could have a better idea that you gave me...))

We three come into Ami´s Apartment and the first thing is that we see is... there was a fight scene inside the apartment between Ami and a... ninja cat, female, in this case, because there are some cum female in the ground and a small piece of a katana and some shurikens encrusted in the wood, and a note with the letter of Ami saying this:

I am very sorry to you three, but i am now infected with a lot of ninja cat´s nanitesssss that calls my attention to my body, and... pppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..., sorrrrrrrrryyyyy...

And some marks of the tears of Ami, and a footprint of her in the middle of the change between human and ninja cat, Jenni discovers an opened window and the clothes of Ami in the emergency stairs... She disappears into the lust´s cloud...

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((There you go, not bad! *applause*. And now you have a bit more story if you want, or maybe a new enemy for later use if you want to.))

((Brb gotta take care of something real quick.))

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Alex marvels at the now trashed appartment, wondering silently to himself what could've happened in here. He then a little louder then what his inside voice should be calls out, "Heeelllo? Ami?" He then removes the shurikens from the wall pocketing them for later use, before he finds the letter. His eyes dart from left to right as he reads, then his eyes widen as he finishes.

"Yosuke! Here, you should read this," Alex says with a somber look on his face, "I-....I'm sorry..." Alex then turns away to leave Yosuke be for the moment as he trys searching for any type of clues or useful information.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke reads the note and his eyes widen before becoming overshadowed. He crushes the note in his hand, gritting his teeth "Grr... Dammit!" Anger beats down all rational thought, and he turns, running out of the apartment and dashing off, his two kunai ready as he sprints off "I'll kill that damn cat!"