Adventures In Modding

Jun 8, 2017
It's common knowledge that a sizable chunk of TiTS content is community-generated. Also, the source code is on a GitHub page that Gedan linked to in the first post of a stickied thread. If, perchance, I am hideously wrong and modding TiTS is frowned upon by Fen & Co, I will apologize and find something else to occupy my time with, but I don't anticipate that being the case; an unlocked door is invitation enough, and this is more of a curtain of beads.

Anyway, that little explanation out of the way(I'm wary of someone having a bug up their butt about modding, for reasons I can't put my finger on), I'm Horizon, I'm a freshman Computer Science major and a hobbyist writer, and I've spent the last two years or so giving Fen & Co my money. I've been wanting to find a project to hold my interest for a while, and then I realized that teaching myself how to mod TiTS would probably fit that particular bill. I'm going to record what I've done in this thread and how I went about doing it, in case anyone else decides to give TiTS modding a try. All that being said, make sure you read the License file in the source code, and don't do anything stupid.

Now, starting off. I'll admit, I'm not a particularly good or even interested programmer; I've got some skill at it, and it's where the money's clearly at, but the closest I have to a programming text editor is Notepad ++ and the Python IDLE. That, obviously, won't cut it for this. So! What I did instead was find a text editor that'd work.

What I found is a nifty little thing called Atom; at the time of writing, I've been using it less than an hour, but it seems competently put-together, and it's worked fairly well so far.

Then, I needed something for compiling Actionscript, which is what TiTS is coded in. What I found was the Flex SDK, which has the benefit of being one hundred percent free. Note: At the time of writing, I have no idea how to use this. Which means that I have no idea how to compile and therefore test the mods I've haphazardly made. If anyone knows how to do this, I'd love it if you would tell me.

Next order of business was to ask myself what would be a good, simple first project. Well, obviously, creating a new weapon that was hideously over-powered. With this idea firmly in mind, I opened up the big folder of source code in Atom, then opened up the folder called "classes." This folder contains many more folders and files, almost all of which I'm going to ignore for now. I opened up the folder labeled "Items", and then "Guns"(current file path: TiTS-Public-master\classes\Items\Guns).

Now we're getting to files we care about. Create a new file, and name it using CamelCase; that is, whatever you're going to name the item, write that with no spaces and the first letter of each word capitalized. If you were going to name your weapon "The big giant fuck laser," and why wouldn't you name it that, you'd name the file "TheBigGiantFuckLaser." And then tack on a ".as" on the end of that, for dot Actionscript.

Now, open up another gun file. Open up the file of the weapon that is most like what you're trying to make; given that I tried to make "like the slut ray but game-breakingly powerful," I naturally opened up SlutRay.as. From there, take a good look at the code. Feel your eyes glaze over as you fail to understand most of it. Well, no, that's an exaggeration. I understand most, if not all of the code in front of me fairly well; it's commented and everything has a reasonable name. It's just that I don't understand it enough to muck around with most of it, and I don't feel the need to; my needs are simple.

Now, copy-paste the code from this file to TheBigGiantFuckLaser.as. This step is why I am not providing the file I made- because I didn't make it. Anyway, from here, change any instances of SlutRay not in quotes to TheBigGiantFuckLaser; if you don't do this, then your code won't work, and you'll have problems. I don't know what kind of problems; I'm too scared to purposefully mess it up and see what happens, and too incompetent to compile this stuff. Seriously, I have no clue how to compile this. Someone please tell me.

Anywho, change the variables some; I rewrote the names and tooltips(the stuff in quotes) to something else, so that when I do figure out what the hell I'm doing, I can test this stuff. I also changed the tease damage from 6 to 600, added a sexiness bonus(Because 1) why not, and 2) I rewrote the flavor text so that this gun was shaped like a dildo, and the scrotum is the handle.), and jacked up the price. Then... THEN... I navigate back up to the Classes folder, open up Characters, and locate DrBadger.as.

Doctor Badger is ideal for our purposes here; she's a merchant, which means she already has the code for selling you things. So, first and foremost, I notice that all of the things she sells are listed up near the top, first as "import [file of item]", then as "this.inventory.push(new [Item name]())". "Push" is a term that might confuse some of you, but look up "Stack data structure" and your confusion will either be cured or become someone else's problem. What's important here is that we create two new lines of code: one line with the rest of the imports to import our weapon, and another line with the rest of the inventory pushes to push our weapon into Badger's inventory.

And that is where I stopped, because I had, and still have, no idea how I'm supposed to go about compiling and testing this. Hopefully, though, someone found my flailing entertaining and/or educating.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
You can use FlashDevelop as an IDE. It can compile it using the FlexSDK too. You need flash.swc library file which comes with Adobe Animator CC.

Modding by itself is whatever, they wouldn't have the source code open if they were completely against it, but distributing mods is where things get hairy. Changing stuff for your own personal use is fine.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Modding is fine, it's getting over zealous with changing various characters or adding content that wasn't added for a good reason that attracts ire. And even then, those mods still exist here.

Jun 8, 2017
Well, my reason for modding isn't because I want to play a modded version of TiTS(although if I can successfully and competently program a feature that is kinda wanted but too much of a pain in the ass to justify Geddy or someone doing it, I might submit that). It's because I want the experience of modding TiTS, because I'm a Computer Science major, and playing around with code is what I'm supposed to do.

So, really, this is just a learning experience for me.

And honestly, my primary interest is in writing, but it takes me a while to write smut; I'm easily distracted and also an abnormally horny teenager. Not exactly a formula for great productivity. Coding, meanwhile, is very much not a fetish of mine, and so I can stare at numbers that mean how big someone's boobs are without getting even a little horny.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
warning:
savin will cry if you go anywhere near his characters

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
While I do agree that overzealous modding is the issue, I also have to raise the point that, if you're going to mod something into the game, why not just... submit it normally? Or if you really want to get your code game on, submit a pull request for the content you'd be modding in? It's been done and accepted before.

Given the way TiTS' community contributions work, there's literally only two reasons to try and mod the game: To insert content that would otherwise be rejected by Fen, which would make the mod irksome by default, or to overhaul certain mechanics to be more to the individual's liking, which could still very likely be irksome.

Plus, both of those reasons are really the same reason wearing different outfits: To insert content into TiTS without having to deal with FenCo's opinions or approval.

I know my trademark skill is whining about things, but I don't see any advantages to modding TiTS in terms of accomplishing things that aren't just the first steps toward pissing someone off...

That being said, Horizon here seems to mean well, but I'd be interested to see if there might be other ways they could contribute to the game. Even if you're primarily interested in coding, Horizon, there's work to be done and effort to be rewarded on the official side of things.

It's a mixed bag. Most mods that actually come to be here change the setting and mechanics up a great deal to field a different kind of gameplay, as... well, as mods do. Just cuz a mod changes up things to make CoC a cheap kung-fu flick or a more survival oriented game doesn't mean it'll go to shit.

The number one thing is simply a mod, particularly, say, one that adds in all this rejected content or otherwise poorly proofed and edited stuff, becoming a "staple" thing and marked as continuing development of the game and etc etc. No pointing fingers, though.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Open TITS.fla in Adobe Animate. Go to File > Publish. Then turn around 32 times while rubbing your stomach and patting your head and you should have a file almost equivalent to whatever the current public build is.

No one cares what you do as long as you're not distributing your own modified .swf file. I'm pretty sure, guys, that Horizon isn't trying to release a mod so much as just learn how the codebase works and share his findings.

I use the source for anything that can't be save edited + debugging.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Modding was always tricky buisness for any Fen (and rest of dev team) made games. Be respectful to admins here or game devs and they will smile back at you gracing with a bit of good fortune :D

Ohh yeah and not even dream about making any money of mods as then the heaven punishment will come sooner than you can expect.
(Probably obvious thing but better say it twice then been in deep trouble later on)

Jun 8, 2017
No, Savin just doesn't want his characters bastardized by shitty writing. Hugs and Archangel have both written scenes for Savin's characters that have been implemented.
I like to think I'm a fairly good writer, but I do know that I have issues with character voice and the like, so I'll probably stay well away from most major characters. I might do something with Flahne at some point, depending on my mood, but 1) it's a sex scene, and therefore doesn't strictly need dialogue.

Of course, if I do end up writing that, I will submit it for judgement by Fen & Co like everyone else.
It's a mixed bag. Most mods that actually come to be here change the setting and mechanics up a great deal to field a different kind of gameplay, as... well, as mods do. Just cuz a mod changes up things to make CoC a cheap kung-fu flick or a more survival oriented game doesn't mean it'll go to shit.
Honestly, I don't see myself messing with TiTS' mechanics or setting too much. My fetishes are already pretty well-catered to, and any lack I perceive is more a matter of writing; some of my kinks are niche, and it's entirely possible I'm the only good writer in the community currently willing to write that stuff. Fixing that is a thing I can do, but it's something I can do without knowing how to work with the codebase.
Open TITS.fla in Adobe Animate. Go to File > Publish. Then turn around 32 times while rubbing your stomach and patting your head and you should have a file almost equivalent to whatever the current public build is.
Ah, thanks. Thanks to everyone else who chimed in; I haven't yet tried anything, but I'll get on that sometime later today.

That being said, in the future, I'm going to try and restrict myself to programs that are free, and do not require piracy to qualify as free. I'm a broke-ass college student, y'all, and I don't plan on getting Adobe Animate for any reason in particular.
I'm pretty sure, guys, that Horizon isn't trying to release a mod so much as just learn how the codebase works and share his findings.
Pretty much this exactly. I'm not going to release a mod. I just want to document my process of stumbling around the codebase so that, in the future, any new coders can be pointed at this thread.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
No, Savin just doesn't want his characters bastardized by shitty writing. Hugs and Archangel have both written scenes for Savin's characters that have been implemented.
M-me too though... I've written for Anno multiple times. Guess nobody cares... :negativeman:

In all seriousness, you are correct. If you can stay in-character for that character, Savin's usually super duper cool about others writing for his characters. You just gotta know what makes that character tick, and what their likes and dislikes are.

TayJK

May 19, 2017
While not disagreeing with what anyone is saying, coding is a more specialized skill then writing. While I have no idea where you can find it, I'm sure there are some decent (or terrible) submissions somewhere what are written but not coded. We've got lots of great writers but how many coding monkeys (or whatever fursona you prefer).

Also, the title implied something totally different for TiTS, like the time I took a human through every species and back in CoC.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Every project that has been completed is technically uncoded until someone gets around to coding it. If a project has been sitting on the pile for a really long time though there's probably a reason it hasn't been coded yet.

We really only have Fen (who has to also write), Geddy (who can write but is busy with stuff that's neither writing nor scene submissions), and Jacques (who may or may not be hired yet and even then who knows if it's full time). To be fair though, technically anyone can just submit a pull request.

Reactions: Arhon and TayJK

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You forgot to meantion Savin that well done some minor coding in quest to learn2code Cpt.

Some content is not coded cuz none of coders got time to work on it. But this due to trello been only visible for chosen makes it hard for other new aspiring and willing to help coders to find smth to add that is marked as to be added but only lacking person coding it.

Reactions: TayJK

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Having gone through this process myself in the last 2 weeks, if you want to contribute first make sure you can. Find some forgotten/abandoned stuff from the submissions forum (I used the thread about "what do you wish was implemented" to find some). Then just try to make it real. If you feel confident then you can ask some of the staff if you can help bang some stuff out. Pull requests are the way to go once you got something that works.

Also I just wrote a pretty in depth guide on working with the source code, but it says it's waiting on mod approval so we'll see if it shows up.

It's up now.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017
ENTRY 2: First Project, and Rooms

First and foremost, thanks to Upcast Drake for this thread; I wouldn't really be able to continue on without that help.

Second, I'm going to set a project goal for myself, to sort of get a general feel for just about everything in the codebase. I am absolutely not going to share the actual file I create with this, but I will tell you how I made it. So, what's the goal? Simple: On Uveto, once you've killed the Frost Wyrm, a little tile on the map opens up, and someone sets up shop here. It's less-famous-than-he'd-like psychic Horizon the Transient, who's quite eager to teach you the psychic arts... if you can pay in crystals and credits. And, if you have Anno in your crew, there's a discount! There'll only be a few psychic abilities, since this is more of a "proving that I can do this" sort of thing than a "this'll be fun to play with" kind of thing.

If I manage to implement this, then I'll have interacted with the code for map tiles, NPCs, quests, merchants, checking for companions, perks, and special abilities. It's not quite everything in the game, but it is a lot, and if I can implement this, I can probably implement 75% of what gets accepted. For clarity, again, I'm doing this as a learning experience. I do not expect the thing that I create here to be fun to play. Now, all that being said, let's get started.

First, we want to add a tile to the map. I have no fucking clue how to even start with this, so I just opened up Classes and hope it's in there somewhere. I found the file UIComponents, opened that with a shrug, and found myself staring at three files that could very well be what I need: MiniMap.as, MinimapLink.as, and MinimapRoom.as. I opened up MiniMap.as, and found, to my delight, numerous helpful comments throughout the code. Thank you, Gedan!

Now, skimming through this file, it does not seem to be what I want. This is the code for the minimap in the user interface, not where the actual map data is stored. It does, however, tell me a few important things. First and foremost, each room comes with only two connections: to the room on the right, and the room below, or east and south. Second, said connections can be two-way, or one-way in either direction. Third, rooms can be displayed with icons if you flag them. Fourth, Gedan is a true programmer, because the comments contain quite a few gripes about Adobe, Actionscript, inelegant solutions, and even worse solutions on the internet that look like shit and are written in Russian. No, I'm not making any of that up, it's in the code, look for yourself, it's beautiful.

Anyway, I'm an idiot, so I went back up to the main folder, and opened up the Includes folder. This looked to be what I wanted; it had folders with names like "Vesperia" and "Myrellion." Let's see if this has the map data we want! I opened up Uveto, and saw the following files, among others: "Carbonado.as" "VavaGroom.as" "Freezer.as" and "rooms.as". This implies, to me, that shops have special files that must be added in in addition to the requisite tile on the map. Handy to know; if I'm going to set up my self-insert as a merchant, then I need to make a .as file for the store.

So. Opening up rooms.as, I find myself confronted with a commented-out template(Thank you so much Gedan) and lots of examples of this template in action. I also discovered that my discovery up above, where the rooms only have two connections, is false; there's code for a North, South, East, and West exit on every room, although you're expected to edit out exits that don't exist. Also, I discovered that there's a sort of coordinate system in the names; the coast of Uveto, which is roughly where I want to set up my shop, is one big vertical line, and every single room on the coast is named "UVGR S[even number]". UVGR, obviously, stands for "Uveto - Ground" because this is the ground on Uveto. The grid system seems to increment by intervals of two; S34 connects to S36 and S32, as well as to Q34. As of yet, I have no fucking clue why they did it that way. I expect, however, that when I figure out why they did it like that, I'll feel like an idiot for not figuring it out. For now, though, I just think it's weird that they seem to limit themselves to a map only 13 tiles wide, horizontally.

I scrolled up, and discovered that it isn't a hard and fast rule; the Last Chance and the Spacer's Lounge are B11 and B7. So now I'm well and truly confused. Does the grid increment by two or not, guys? Maybe this is a feature to make it easier to insert new tiles later without having to redo the entire map, but... I dunno, it just seems counterintuitive.

Whatever. Now that I vaguely understand what I'm doing, it's time to add a room of my own. I copy the template from the top of the document, and paste it near the bottom, with a comment above it saying what the hell I'm doing. I name the room, inside of the code, UVGR Q26. This will connect to UVGR S26, a point on the coast chosen for no particular reason. There is only one exit to this room, and that is to the east; delete the other bits of exit code. There is a display name; I named it Horizon's Shop, which I wrote as "HORIZON'S\nSHOP". For those who don't know, "\n" is a special marker that means "insert a line break here." For the descriptor, I entered this text: "This room could not more clearly be a placeholder. Still, it has promise."

And with that all coded up, I'm done for today! Let's compile this mess and see if it runs!

It doesn't even compile! Son of a bitch! Okay, fuck, let's fix this mess. I looked in FlashDevelop's Output panel, and read the red(I think? I'm colorblind) text starting with ERROR. Apparently, I'm running Java 1.8, and this requires 1.7, which is ass-backwards, but whatever. I went back to Upcast Drake's tutorial, and downloaded the Java SDK linked there. I installed that, and now let's try this again!

Fuck! Okay. Well, that's not working, for whatever reason. I don't know how to fix it. Here's my error log:
Code:
Running process: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop\Tools\fdbuild\fdbuild.exe "C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\TiTSFD.as3proj" -ipc 300640a1-d5d9-44f6-9309-c2ef6ebf0cff -version "4.6.0; 3.1" -compiler "C:\Users\joe19_000\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Apps\flexsdk\4.6.0" -library "C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop\Library"
Building TiTSFD
mxmlc -load-config+=obj\TiTSFDConfig.xml -debug=true -incremental=true -swf-version=22 -o obj\TiTSFD636326265983806375
Starting java as: java -Xmx384m -Dsun.io.useCanonCaches=false -Duser.language=en -Duser.region=US -Djava.util.Arrays.useLegacyMergeSort=true -Dapplication.home="C:\Users\joe19_000\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Apps\flexsdk\4.6.0" -jar "C:\Users\joe19_000\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Apps\flexsdk\4.6.0\lib\fcsh.jar"
INITIALIZING: ?
Error: Registry key 'Software\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment'\CurrentVersion'
has value '1.8', but '1.7' is required.
Error: could not find java.dll
Error: Could not find Java SE Runtime Environment.
Build halted with errors (fcsh).
Starting new compile.
Done(1)
Anyone got any advice?

EDIT: Thanks once more to Upcast Drake, who's the real MVP of this thread. If you're getting an error like mine, read this. It worked quite well, but I still could not compile because for some reason, despite my jvm.config in the FlashDevelop appdata saying "java.args=-Xmx2084m -Dsun.io.useCanonCaches=false" I cannot allocate more than 384 megabytes to Java.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sogen and TayJK

TayJK

May 19, 2017
I can already tell this is going to be fun to watch. Two people helping each other improving there skills. Have fun Horizon, Upcast.

Jun 8, 2017
In the error log it says 384. Also, in cmd enter "java" and tell me what it says.
Yeah, it also said 384 in the jvm before I edited it. I think the memory cap for Java is set elsewhere, and like I said, I dunno where to look.

As for cmd, I'm running Windows 8, so when I hit start and search for cmd, I get something called "Start Command Prompt with Ruby." I dunno if that's the right thing or not, but if it is, when I type in "java" without quotes, I get a list of possible commands to come after "java" and a short little blurb with each one.
I can already tell this is going to be fun to watch. Two people helping each other improving there skills. Have fun Horizon, Upcast.
Plus, after this, anyone asking "How do I mod TiTS" will have a thread they can be pointed at, and thus there's more potential programmers to get in Geddy's way.

Reactions: TayJK
Jun 8, 2017
It spat this out:
Code:
java version "1.8.0_131"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_131-b11)
Java Hotspot(TM) Client VM (build 25.131-b11, mixed mode, sharing)

Jun 8, 2017
I don't think that's quite what'll solve the issue, I think it's a matter of Java simply not having enough memory.

Of course, after I allocated more memory to Java(I followed this tutorial; bless Minecrafters, they try so hard to make Java work), my compile failed again with the following error log, which is identical to what I got before I tried allocating more memory:
Code:
Running process: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop\Tools\fdbuild\fdbuild.exe "C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\TiTSFD.as3proj" -ipc f2d30202-d553-4756-8b05-4e2d4a8d3808 -version "4.6.0; 3.1" -compiler "C:\Users\joe19_000\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Apps\flexsdk\4.6.0" -library "C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop\Library"
Building TiTSFD
mxmlc -load-config+=obj\TiTSFDConfig.xml -debug=true -incremental=true -swf-version=22 -o obj\TiTSFD636326265983806375
Incremental compile of 1
 Loading configuration file C:\Users\joe19_000\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Apps\flexsdk\4.6.0\frameworks\flex-config.xml
Loading configuration file C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\obj\TiTSFDConfig.xml
Initial setup: 2012086ms
start loading swcs 2ms Running Total: 2094755ms
Loaded 32 SWCs: 15020ms
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\dryad.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\shearBeauty.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\emmy.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\newTexas\treatment.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\vesperia\kally.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\scrapyard.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\jade.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\raskvelFemaleFight.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\masturbation\hardlightAGThong.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\NPCTemplates.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\crazyCarl.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\newTexas\varmint_wrangling.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\gil.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\frogGirls.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\xenogenbiotech.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\StubbedFunctions.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\kelly.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\vanae.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\events\kashimaIncident\rooms.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\shade.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\vesperia\rooms.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\chaurmine.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\shekka.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\anno.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\newTexas\rooms.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\event.puppyslutmas.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\events\atha_lets_fapper.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\newTexas\bigT.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\creation_custom_PCs.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\zilMale.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\seraXPreg.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\reaha.expansion.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\mimbranes.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\newTexas\yammi.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\events\kashimaIncident\roomfunctions.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\events\erra.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\SSTDs\locofever.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\tlako_and_xotchi.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\game.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\julianSHaswell.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\milodanMaleHostile.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\creation.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\newTexas\mirrin.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\bothriocAmbassador.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\walt.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\manor.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\thollum.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\cockvines.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\SSTDs\furpies.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\aurora.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\nehzara.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\jerynn.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\vi.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\irelliaQuest.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\fungus.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\newTexas\brandy.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\raskvelMaleFight.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\seraXPack1.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\vesperia\mabbs.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\rivalEncounters.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\lane.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\events\plantationQuest\plantationQuestMain.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\orryx.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\nyrea.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\travelEvents.kiroRescue.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\debug.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\sydianMale.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\rooms.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\gooExtras.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\travelEvents.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\vavaGroom.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\events\steph_on_demand.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\inessa.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\bathHouse.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\oviliumBonus.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\reasner.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\terensha.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\embry.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\jerome.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\littleGreenMan.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\sexbots.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\newTexas\yancy.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\tharePlantation.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\lapinara.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\carbonado.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\liliana.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\newTexas\brynn.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\dreams.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\shelly.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\CrystalGooVersionToo.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\cockvineseedling.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\ilaria.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\newTexas\ellie.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\reaha.cured_expansion.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\nerrasa.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\roomFunctions.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\irellia.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\newTexas\gobbles.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\lightsOut.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\follower.anno.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\drlessau.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\events\kiroCrewQuest\omnisuitExtras.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\stellarTether.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\events\kashimaIncident\kashimaIncident.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\roomFunctions.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\kaede.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\freezer.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\kaede.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\semith.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\newTexas\haley.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\rooms.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\follower.pippa.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\ControlBindings.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\fyn.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\lyralla.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\follower.celiseGiga.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\flahne.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\rooms.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\penny_bimbo.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\follower.celise.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\bess.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\burt.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\tradingPost.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\events\karaquest2\roomFunctions.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\newTexas\busky.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\merchantQueen.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\lieve.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\asennia.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\masturbation\sukMastr.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\tamaniCorpShop.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\ramis.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\roomFunctions.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\drBadger.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\genesmods.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\vesperia\sylvie.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\xanthe.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\nursery.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\drLash.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\appearance.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\bothriocCombatMobs.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\myrDeserterIndividuals.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\vesperia\roomFunctions.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\tavern.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\aina.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\aliss.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\events\icequeen\icequeen.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\cynthia.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\events\tentacle_psychic_hatchling.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\chaurmine.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\grayGoo.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\newTexas\newTexas.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\kressiaSurvivalShop.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\pippa.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\holidayEvents\freedomBeef.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\follower.siegwulfe.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\newTexas\zephyr.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\venusPitchers.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\masturbation.eggTrainer.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\events\karaquest2\rooms.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\venomAddiction.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\gameStats.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\dynamicGrowth.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\cockBox.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\events\karaquest2\content.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\korgonneFemaleHostile.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\chargendata.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\syri.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\follower.multi_interactions.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\vahn.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\vesperia\delOnVesperia.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\masturbation.magicMilker.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\events\kiroCrewQuest\buttslutinator.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\tanis.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\rooms.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\bothriocSharedFunctions.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\BackerCredits.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\engine.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\cuntSnakes.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\colenso.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\items.tooltips.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\reaha.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\kirila.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\rhenworld.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\newTexas\tenTonGym.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\edan.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\theMess.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\sellesy.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\beths.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\renvra.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\wetraxxel.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\holidayEvents\halloweenCostumes.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\masturbation\exhibitionismPerk.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\frostwyrm.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\masturbation\bubbleBuddy.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\queenofthedeep.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\naleen.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\zilFemale.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\rooms.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\MailEntries.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\masturbation.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\newTexas\millie.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\newTexas\roomFunctions.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\seraXPack2.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\saendraXPack1.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\subTuner.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\newTexas\stocks.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\sydianFemale.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\events\kiroCrewQuest\orgasmender.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\steph.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\nayna.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\newTexas\buckingBronco.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\events\bimboPennyAndBadgerQuest\badgerGifts.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\events\pexigaQuest\follower.pexiga.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\rooms.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\masturbation\cockTailMasturbation.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\newTexas\gianna.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\taivrasPalace.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\rareDrops.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\roomFunctions.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\fazian.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\items.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\CodexFiction.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\vko.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\uveto\natalie.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\alex.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\dumbfuckBonus.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\taxi.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\landmines.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\penny.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\vendingMachine.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\roomFunctions.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\mhenga\naleenMale.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\karaAndShade.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\follower.yammi.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\roomFunctions.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\resDeck\liamme.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\vesperia\kaede.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\events\pexigaQuest\pexigaQuest.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\saendra.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\CodexEntries.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\goblinPool.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\crystalGoo.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\vesperia\gloryhole.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\dally.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\sera.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\anzhelaRedMyrMedic.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\travelEvents.fallOfThePhoenix.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\travelEvents.kiro.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\SSTDs\sstdNPCHooks.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tavros\riya.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\myrellion\embassy.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\tarkus\grayGooArmor.as
Updated: C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\includes\events\seraSexParty.as
Files changed: 0 Files affected: 534
precompile: 21636ms
Files: 5 Time: 15622ms
Total time: 2125399ms
Peak memory usage: 385 MB (Heap: 371, Non-Heap: 14)
C:\Users\joe19_000\Documents\Miscellaneous\Pictures\TiTS-Public-master\classes\TiTS.as(2): col: 1 Error: Packages cannot be nested.
{
^
Build halted with errors (fcsh).
(fcsh)
Done(1)

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
That looks like an actual code error, not a setup error. That long spiel is what mine does too, up until the error at the very end. One thing to try, in FlashDevelop go to classes/TiTS.as and make sure it's got a green icon instead of a red one. If it doesn't, right-click it and select set Document Class.

Something to note though is that your peak memory usage is 385MB, I'm not so sure Java is allowed to use more memory even now.

Jun 8, 2017
TiTS.as has a green icon, yeah, although everything else has a red icon. Fuck, this is annoying.

EDIT: I discovered my error. I'd altered the jvm.config in the file for Flex 4.6.0/Air 25.0, but I was using a different SDK. Naturally, when I switched SDKs in the FlashDevelop Properties menu, I managed to get it to build properly. Moment of truth, guys gals and non-binary pals, let's see if this shit works.

Aaaaaand it does not, and I have no earthly clue why.