banned from fenchat?

trademark2

Sep 13, 2015
I went on fenchat(the irc) today and am surprised to find i am banned. But the thing is I don't remember going on there before, or if i did it was really briefly. My views don't align exactly with fens and by extension this forum, but I do very much appreciate his work and I was wondering why I am banned from fenchat, and if i might be unbanned. Maybe I did something horrible but I really don't remember. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I went on fenchat(the irc) today and am surprised to find i am banned. But the thing is I don't remember going on there before, or if i did it was really briefly. My views don't align exactly with fens and by extension this forum, but I do very much appreciate his work and I was wondering why I am banned from fenchat, and if i might be unbanned. Maybe I did something horrible but I really don't remember. 

Put a name on. If you don't, the server auto-bans you. 

Mercy

Sep 14, 2015
And Protip: Get a client if you're on mobile, or just don't use mobile at all because you'll get handle banned for constant Disconnect spamming.

And then you'll get your backup handle banned...

Not talking from experience or anything.

Did you link the picture of naked Razathul? I hear that occassionally gets people insta-bans.

MODERATOR EDIT: PLEASE DON'T POST NAKED RATHAZUL

Last edited: