CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Aside bimbofication we could go into brofication cases. Like Bro-Urta. ALso as TiTS try be anti CoC Dr. Badger will not fit well. First it would need be flat chested genderless npc that would broficate all npc/pc. That would be perfect mirroring one of most hated TiTS npc's.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
really the game is laking everything when it comes to major changes to characters personality, look and history do to the amount of writing and coding evolved for it. so you never see bimbo's, bro's or even just simple prostitutes, pimps and impregnation/your children in a game about sex and transformations, which is quite upsetting to be honest.

Discard

Jan 18, 2016
My main question. what would happen if you bimbo'ed a minotaur?
I kinda wana bimbo the wildlife.

also my apologies didnt know that was subject was so charged.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
He would grown manboobs I think. And what weird Jojo should loose his cock when becoming Joy a think I not sure why Kitteh that is fond of lre consistency broke so easily :(

Well with mino balls/cock gone...I think he may turn into medium stacked bimbo Lacta Bovina with his addictive cum turn into addictive milk. Or who knows as devs never gone such way to explain what may happen by then.

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
The idea isn't to make it 100% happen, but allow players whom WANT more bimbo content the freedom to do so. Putting it into the game isn't going to kill your playthrough, though I still want to bimbo that dang foxes in the deepwoods.
Also the fact that there are restrictions on an item that appears in the game naturally is silly. There would already be bimbofication going on with or without us. I do not oppose the broification but if we are going to expand that content we should also expand it's counterpart to allow players to choose what they wanted to do. But ultimately I originally wanted a Bimbo path to Kelt because I hate his guts but I also hate that becoming his Karmic retribution corrupts me in the process.
Hmmm I wonder what a bimbo Izma would look like? I already have an idea for broified since she is always my sub.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Brofied Izma is Imzale as it was added to Revamp in 1.4. Bimbofied one...well probably would be similar to how she looks like after normaly accesable option to make her pure female with platinum hairs and less interested to read her books. Oh and sligh more ike her shark girl sister much crazy about fucking than any other activity. Brofication could be added for 1-2 npcs to not make feel like all nc's ends up been bimbo no matter what was they start point.

And now I had that funny thought: does goo girl can be bimbofied?

Discard

Jan 18, 2016
I honsetly dont know. the only goo-persons who have some sort of personality are ex-humans. far as i can tell the goo girl is less sentient and more alchemical as with their counterpart caused by corruptive run off from the factory.

i think its important to note that bimbo liqueur was created by the demons to brake the minds of individuals and turn them into cock hungry sex slaves. like what was done to Vala and what you can do to Sophie.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
don't forget there is also the futa one were you use both bimbo and bro bru. just wonder what would happen if you use that on amily, jojo, or sophie. also i don't even want to think about what that might do to someone like urta, kath or izma. it would be investing to say the lest.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For npc's that was herms before and then would have used on them both bimbo and bro potions I think physicaly they will little changed but mentaly be more sex crzey evenmore than they are now. Writers would only account for that properly.

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
So generally that would mean pre-existing characters getting bimbo'd would be limited to whether or not they want someone else adding to their characters content.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Been bimbofied or brofied would slight change npc so it can;t be still the same npc merely with new body. So whoever write this for one of mods need to keep in mind that there should be some changes in scenes to show that PC is also bimbo/bro in mind unless it was like Sophie that can be de-bimbofied so she still abck to her old scenes with slight changed body.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
For npc's that was herms before and then would have used on them both bimbo and bro potions I think physicaly they will little changed but mentaly be more sex crzey evenmore than they are now. Writers would only account for that properly.
yay when it comes to the bimbo, bro, or futa potions it isn't really the body that is changed but more the mind. the body only changes into what the potion sees as its perfect slutty form, so for instance the bimbo potions add double de's, wide hips, a nice round ass and a completely feminine and curvaceous body. but when it comes to the mind you can tell, speech patterns and habits change, the way they go around things that used to be habit also change. for instance a good example of this is jojo, when he uses a potion his personality takes a 180 degree turn. then if you look at a more sever and rare change like niam the thing that makes them special gets enhanced and changed as well.

the potion docent much change the body but the mind

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
The main trouble, that always has been there , is how unappealing bimboing is for most of us.

Sluttification doesn't need stupidification to work , and even if not all males in-game are afected , they're so few that their numbers would dwindle considerably.

Reactions: FolsomC

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
The main trouble, that always has been there, is how unappealing bimboing is for me.

Only person I see actually not liking it in the thread at the moment is you. Edited the above quote to better reflect this.
Besides, it is entirely optional, you don't HAVE to make an NPC character, or your own PC, into a bimbo. In CoC you actually have to go out of your way to do it. Almost everyone here has mentioned that in their posts. If someone is willing to write the content, why bring them down?

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
You should take a look around the old new texas board to understand why we don't need that kind of troubles here.

Last edited:

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I think it would be better to have some 'troubles' and discussion than to cut out or stop something that people have expressed interest in. Just because something causes controversy or disagreement doesn't mean that it should be swept under the rug. There is bimbofication and broification in CoC, so it is obviously allowed in the game, and some people want to do more of that. Let them, even if you don't like it. Unless it is your character that they want to do it to, you don't have a case as to why they should stop. Because, again, it is optional. You don't have to do it, you won't even see it unless you actively pursue it.

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Indeed, you don't have to forcefully bimbo/broify anyone in CoC, be it guys, gals or what-have-you. At least, not since Sophie's recruitment method was changed. I have never turned Arian into a girl. I only corrupted Jojo once (during my very first run!). My CoC guys remain CoC guys. No one's going to take their oh-so-precious masculinity from them.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
You should take a look around the old new texas board to understand why we don't need that kind of troubles here.
isn't everyone in new Texas forced to take the treatment, and thus be automatically bimbofied or ells get restricted and kicked out. we aren't going that far all we are talking about is the option to do something or ability to change people. personally i agree with you if i want to corrupt someone i would like take the slow burn with great pay off, the thing is thats really hard to do. any of the bimbo potions are automatic and get classified as an accident so for places like tal edra (niam made a mistake) brazzar (they don't care) and the farm (would think marble did it accidentally) it won't get you in trouble and kicked out for corruption. the best examples of this are kalt (corrupt him and no more farm), the milk maid (no more owaka), and stela (corrupt her and no more village). bimbofication is just an option for a game bast around making options, so the same can be said about corruption, purification, transformation, worms, and impregnation their all choses.

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
Brofied Izma is Imzale as it was added to Revamp in 1.4. Bimbofied one...well probably would be similar to how she looks like after normaly accesable option to make her pure female with platinum hairs and less interested to read her books. Oh and sligh more ike her shark girl sister much crazy about fucking than any other activity. Brofication could be added for 1-2 npcs to not make feel like all nc's ends up been bimbo no matter what was they start point.

And now I had that funny thought: does goo girl can be bimbofied?

The main problem with Brofying or turning Bimbo more characters is that it requires not only new scenes, but to review all the old ones too. There was or are, as i don't remember when i last played it, a lot of scenes where Izmael still appears not only talking back as Izma, but fully Izma. The weirdest one was the special scene with amily and the fertility potion, i was confused, would Izma/Izmael get pregnant after that scene? :iiam:

Last edited:

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
That without considering tha fact that a relevant writer could react negatively and cause troubles to the mod

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
That without considering tha fact that a relevant writer could react negatively and cause troubles to the mod
This "problem" is not one. The very first thing a potential writer would do would be get permission from the original. You're grasping at straws here, and I'm not sure why. Making such a fuss over optional content is ridiculous, it would be similar to complaining about the possibility of becoming corrupted and corrupting other characters in turn. In a game where so much depends on player preference, resisting the addition of more content on such an already fleshed out game just doesn't make sense.

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
This "problem" is not one. The very first thing a potential writer would do would be get permission from the original. You're grasping at straws here, and I'm not sure why. Making such a fuss over optional content is ridiculous, it would be similar to complaining about the possibility of becoming corrupted and corrupting other characters in turn. In a game where so much depends on player preference, resisting the addition of more content on such an already fleshed out game just doesn't make sense.
Lancer is right, there are a few vanilla characters that will get shot down, but I am pretty sure Fen and the creator of Kelt won't object to a bimbo path, and there are plenty of incomplete characters in the game that were abandoned that can get bimbo content, personally I can't wait to see more Spinx's in the game and see if they go and make one of the new ones a modifiable companion/slave. This game is seriously fleshed out and honestly at this point arguing about making more bimbo characters is funny because alot of the characters I would like to see bimbo'd, thus rendered harmless, are demons like Ceraph, Valupa, Akbal and assholes like Kelt. Plus in the CoC editor there is code in it that allows Benoit to be bimbo'd. I can understand why New Texas could be a sore spot but here is what I got from the lore, if the treatment wasn't made mandatory the colonists would've been wiped out by the native wildlife and wouldn't have been able to survive till being discovered. We could argue about whether it is or is not appropriate for an area to continue the practice but to be honest we are arguing over adult entertainment games, one where you can basically become a demonic multi-tentacle dick eldritch monster and enslave a world. Or on the TiT's side, become a pimp daddy and shag anything with atleast 1 hole, at the end of the day you have to ask yourself. Is this WORTH causing yourself a busted blood vessel over? Cause to me it doesn't seem like it. I originally brought this up because I want a Bimbo Kelt and Bimbo Tamani, and Ormael brought up some cool ideas and then a couple of you came along and decided to try and rain salt upon the idea DESPITE it being a game for fapping. My goal and desire isn't to cause arguments and rage (if that is your goal PLEASE make a new thread to hold this discussion) it was to ask Kitteh if they would give us more options in the game. Cause honestly I want to use the bimbo item on more people, alot of pricks in the game need it especially in the Bazaar.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
Lancer is right, there are a few vanilla characters that will get shot down, but I am pretty sure Fen and the creator of Kelt won't object to a bimbo path, and there are plenty of incomplete characters in the game that were abandoned that can get bimbo content, personally I can't wait to see more Spinx's in the game and see if they go and make one of the new ones a modifiable companion/slave. This game is seriously fleshed out and honestly at this point arguing about making more bimbo characters is funny because alot of the characters I would like to see bimbo'd, thus rendered harmless, are demons like Ceraph, Valupa, Akbal and assholes like Kelt. Plus in the CoC editor there is code in it that allows Benoit to be bimbo'd. I can understand why New Texas could be a sore spot but here is what I got from the lore, if the treatment wasn't made mandatory the colonists would've been wiped out by the native wildlife and wouldn't have been able to survive till being discovered. We could argue about whether it is or is not appropriate for an area to continue the practice but to be honest we are arguing over adult entertainment games, one where you can basically become a demonic multi-tentacle dick eldritch monster and enslave a world. Or on the TiT's side, become a pimp daddy and shag anything with atleast 1 hole, at the end of the day you have to ask yourself. Is this WORTH causing yourself a busted blood vessel over? Cause to me it doesn't seem like it. I originally brought this up because I want a Bimbo Kelt and Bimbo Tamani, and Ormael brought up some cool ideas and then a couple of you came along and decided to try and rain salt upon the idea DESPITE it being a game for fapping. My goal and desire isn't to cause arguments and rage (if that is your goal PLEASE make a new thread to hold this discussion) it was to ask Kitteh if they would give us more options in the game. Cause honestly I want to use the bimbo item on more people, alot of pricks in the game need it especially in the Bazaar.

agreed, no reson to get fussy over a game about sex

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
agreed, no reson to get fussy over a game about sex
Thank you, it isn't inherently wrong to expand content in a fictional environment that affects fictional characters. It's not like there is snuff in the game. Also if there is more bimbo content can we get a preggers expansion for the game too? Love to see all the little hellions! XD

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
Thank you, it isn't inherently wrong to expand content in a fictional environment that affects fictional characters. It's not like there is snuff in the game. Also if there is more bimbo content can we get a preggers expansion for the game too? Love to see all the little hellions! XD
yet again agreed. really when it comes to this mod its all just about getting things in that we missed out on in the full expansion. i want to pimp my fucking slaves for instence, their just siting there not making me money. man i am the worst plantation owner ever.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah bimbofication or brofication also need to come with new scenes or at least new versions of already existing scenes for npc. It hard to feel change if all it change is npc appearance and 2-3 blurbs it say and rest is the same. Also I think Coalsack would rather see more brofication cases (I know why he not so fond of bimbofication and it's okay reason to not like for him this type of content).

For writing new content and orginal authors. As long some author can be reached modders here on forum will still try contact such person to be sure they are ok with changes to their creations. Or going to Fen ask if he not against of changes for stuff that went under his ownership due to author gone mia. And there we got cases when author stated firm he not wish his content changed.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
Yeah bimbofication or brofication also need to come with new scenes or at least new versions of already existing scenes for npc. It hard to feel change if all it change is npc appearance and 2-3 blurbs it say and rest is the same. Also I think Coalsack would rather see more brofication cases (I know why he not so fond of bimbofication and it's okay reason to not like for him this type of content).

For writing new content and orginal authors. As long some author can be reached modders here on forum will still try contact such person to be sure they are ok with changes to their creations. Or going to Fen ask if he not against of changes for stuff that went under his ownership due to author gone mia. And there we got cases when author stated firm he not wish his content changed.
in other words don't touch saven's shit, he will kill you.

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
in other words don't touch saven's shit, he will kill you.
Do it, do it, do it, do it! I am just joking but that would be funny as a gag.
But in all seriousness there are parts of the game that need to be expanded or finished. Like Dominika is still incomplete.

Last edited: