[Implemented] Muffstick - Mouthgina TF

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
What the fuck is happening with those jelly beans?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Also, does this include condoms or soap with every package? Even dental floss will be fine
I'm against the use of condoms and actively for using Sterilex instead. (doing it raw, as nature intended)
But risking impregnation is naturally my preferral ;)

PC cleans him/herself "offscreen". Unless sweating, that stuff sticks to ya for some reason :p

And there's no need for dental floss. It's not line you've got teeths down there.

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
I guess you could have something like an unwritter rule upon release of the item: Keep a bar of soap with you at all times incase of individuals with muffstick overdose...or something umong those lines.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I guess you could have something like an unwritter rule upon release of the item: Keep a bar of soap with you at all times incase of individuals with muffstick overdose...or something umong those lines.
You might be taking the mouth theme a bit too seriously :p
It only looks like a mouth, its ultimately still a vagina.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
I'm against the use of condoms and actively for using Sterilex instead. (doing it raw, as nature intended)
But risking impregnation is naturally my preferral ;)

Something like cum.

It only looks like a mouth, its ultimately still a vagina.
Vaginal blowjobs, best blowjobs. Also a little extra for girls when tribbing. Surprise cunnilingus!
(functionally not happening I know but I'll still get the mental image... :yes:)

I'd guess pressure.
Better question: why the hell there's no limit on image sizes in people's signatures?
If its size is an issue I can remove it?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Well I'm thinking "What would TiTS do?" Do you suggest that muffstick overdose will not happen?
Yeah. Overdose is most likely not gonna happen. Not for the initial release in the very least. And I dont have any plans for it either.
And I don't really understand the "what would TiTS do" thing tbh.
The lore of the item describes it as a well received vagina TF. And it's a JoyCo product, so there's not gonna be any bad ends related to it.

Besides a possible masturbation scene I don't really plan on adding anything else. Just edit what I've already written.
Vaginal blowjobs, best blowjobs. Also a little extra for girls when tribbing. Surprise cunnilingus!
(functionally not happening I know but I'll still get the mental image... :yes:)
Thribbing + cunnilingus ;)
Probably not gonna happen. But it would technically be a possibility.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Thribbing + cunnilingus ;)
Probably not gonna happen. But it would technically be a possibility.
I can see it happening as a small blurb here n there, like (As you grind away, you decided to throw her in for a treat, extending your lower tongue against her vulva -mischivous- which you quickly pull away before she looks down. "What was that? she manages to form through her panting, "Nothing~!" you reply waiting for the chance to do it again, which comes all to quickly -1st time- making her jump when she catches sight of the tongue this time.)

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Well... I stumbled across some weird shit and thought of this thread.

Only seems appropriate to share it here.

7wP9Bqb.jpg

Reactions: shadefalcon

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I´ve been working on this thing for around 6-7 months now.
I´ve had lots of frustrations over all kinds of stuff in it, and felt like I´d never get done with it. But I kept on fighting, very slowly :p.

And now I´m happy to announce that the Muffstick and FizzyFix are finally finished and that I´ve submitted this thing :D
:toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot:
I didn´t expect this to be my 3rd submission XD

I´d like to thank all those people who´ve been looking forward to the TF and/or given me encouragement to keep on going.
Special thanks to @OnyxDrakkenblade who helped me out when I was a complete newbie.

And huge thanks to @Nik_van_Rijn who kept on editing and helping me out with this whole thing. It wouldn´t be as good as it is now if it hadn´t been for his helpful suggestions.

I´d also like to thank @Jacques00 for answering all my technical questions and coming with some good suggestions of his own.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So that glorious item went for judgment after all there weeks of polishing?
*thumb up*
Devs not let it vanish plox ^^

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
I´ve been working on this thing for around 6-7 months now.
I´ve had lots of frustrations over all kinds of stuff in it, and felt like I´d never get done with it. But I kept on fighting, very slowly :p.

And now I´m happy to announce that the Muffstick and FizzyFix are finally finished and that I´ve submitted this thing :D
I didn´t expect this to be my 3rd submission XD

I´d like to thank all those people who´ve been looking forward to the TF and/or given me encouragement to keep on going.
Special thanks to @OnyxDrakkenblade who helped me out when I was a complete newbie.

And huge thanks to @Nik_van_Rijn who kept on editing and helping me out with this whole thing. It wouldn´t be as good as it is now if it hadn´t been for his helpful suggestions.

I´d also like to thank @Jacques00 for answering all my technical questions and coming with some good suggestions of his own.
Wow thanks . . . I'm glad I could help :D I think it's ironic that my TF still hasn't found it's way out of the WIP phase >.< I sincerely hope for the best with your submission :D

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Wow thanks . . . I'm glad I could help :D I think it's ironic that my TF still hasn't found it's way out of the WIP phase >.< I sincerely hope for the best with your submission :D
Hopefully you´ll find the passion to continue off where you left again.
Best of luck with that :)

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Yep. Still hot. Congrats on getting this done. :toot:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
It´s implemented!!! :D

Thanks to @Jacques00 being his awesome self Muffstick and FizzyFix got in this early after submission.
I was certain that this would take a lot more time to code due to the new descriptors and what not, but I guess that´s just breakfast to an expert coder and writer :p
Again, thanks a lot Jacques.

But anyway. The first thing I wrote for TiTS is finally in game :D
I´m so happy :)
And I hope you all enjoy it. It´s very niche, so it´s not expected of course :p

I´m also gonna change the first post a bit so that I can give a short guide for the round about way of getting it. Hopefully that will help people who can´t seem to get it.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
It´s implemented!!! :D

Thanks to @Jacques00 being his awesome self Muffstick and FizzyFix got in this early after submission.
I was certain that this would take a lot more time to code due to the new descriptors and what not, but I guess that´s just breakfast to an expert coder and writer :p
Again, thanks a lot Jacques.

But anyway. The first thing I wrote for TiTS is finally in game :D
I´m so happy :)
And I hope you all enjoy it. It´s very niche, so it´s not expected of course :p

I´m also gonna change the first post a bit so that I can give a short guide for the round about way of getting it. Hopefully that will help people who can´t seem to get it.
Congrats~! Looking forward to this myself. Thank you for your efforts Shade! <3