A short Fast Rp concept

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lust Snake Alexia

"Mistress Emma", are you all right, "Mistress Emma"?

I say evilly to her doing that each word sounds very goooood, with more pleasure and shiver, doing that i am "mentally torturing" her with her own pleasure and more orgasm

Last edited by a moderator:

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma just grins, standing and silencing the fuck snake with a kiss. Her eyes are alight with dominant pleasure that she cannot quite fight back

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lust Snake Alexia

I say to My Mistress Emma between her lustfully kisses

Could... you... allow... me to... continue... with your... pleasure, "Mistress Emma"?

You see in my eyes that i am now under your orders and i will do anything to give you all the pleasure with also lust and more orgasms that you (My "Mistress Emma") need 

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma looks at her pet snake, still waiting for her own transformation to kick in.

"Alexia my little pet" She runs her fingers through her hair again "You need to focus on the game, or you will be lost to lust forever. Though I suppose that you cannot focus if your mind is clouded with hunger and lust. You may bring yourself to orgasm one more time. Though after that you must wait until I give permission again. When you cum, you will pray to me. Worship me. You called me a nun, but I am a goddess and you will not forget that my love"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lust Pet Snake Alexia

At your orders Goddess Mistress Emma

The words of Mistress Emma sounds very clearly in her changed and broken mind by the cloud of the sex´s hunger and lust, trying to focus on them, i start to rub my snake body with my own tail snake penetrating it in my snake cunt, also penetrating it (my snake tail) in my two lipples, and i suck with my real mouth the cum of the lipples, i don´t orgasm until my "Mistress Emma" orders that to me

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
"Cum for me" Emma whispers to her, revelling in the control that she has, almost forgetting that their are others in the room

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lust Snake Pet

Lust Snake Pet cums totally over her Goddess Mistress with all her orifices (wetted cunt, lipples) immediately after Goddess Mistress´s orders, doing that all Goddess Mistress´s body is wetted by Lust Snake Pet´s cum

Lust Snake Pet only have eyes for her Goddess Mistress and her orders, and immediately Lust Snake Pet crawls over Goddess Mistress´s body, resting in Goddess Mistress´s shoulders looking the rest of the players

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma smiles as she looks to the board "Good girl" she tells her pet as she strokes her cum into their bodies, waiting for the game to continue, almost forgetting her own coming transformation.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Note for all the game (from now to the end)

Alexia Von Drake had ceased to exist now, in her place it´s only "Lust Snake Pet" the Pet loyalty of Goddess Mistress (Emma)

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
As Emma waits her scalp starts to itch.  Reaching up only to find hair is gone, he transformation had started without her realizing it.  Her skin has a rather weird waxy texture and the top of her head seems to come to a point now.  After a few moments examining her new head shape a odd pleasurable sensation pulses through her as her head starts to split open.  The entire top and back of Emma's head has become a large purple flower.  Emma's skin is deep green just below the petals, fading to flesh color at her neck.  With few rapid blinks as her eyelashes are replaced by small pink petals Emma's changes come to close.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lust Snake Pet

Goddess Mistress is gorgeous, aweeeeeeeeesomeeeeee. Goddess Mistress is now a Goddess Mistress´s Flower

Lust Snake Pet whisper to Goddess Mistress´s ear the changes that happens to her (Goddess Mistress)

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma cums again as she feels herself come into bloom. She pulls her snake pet into herself as she finishes her transformation, looking out at the room with pleasure.

"Yes my pet. We are truly beautiful" she whispers. The game has changed for her now. It is not about winning or loosing, about preserving dignity. It is about seeing it through, and seeing what can be salvaged at the end.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lust Snake Pet

Could Lust Snake Pet do anything for her Goddess Mistress´s desires now?

Lust Snake Pet whispers in Goddess Mistress´s ear while she (Lust Snake Pet) rests and cums over Goddess Mistress´s shoulder while they wait to the next player, Lust Snake Pet changes a little more to be more accessible and useful to her Goddess Mistress (her height is more little than when Alexia started the game, she is now like a child of 5 years)

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma keeps petting her pet snake softly as she whispers to her

"My desire is for worship. I take pleasure in control and in owning you." She rubs herslef against the other woman "Cum for me again" Emma demands softly

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lust Snake Pet

Immediatelly Lust Snake Pet cums a lot after Goddess Mistress ordered her, bathing her gloriously and sinner full body (Goddess Mistress) all in her Lust Snake Pet's cum

Answering Goddess Mistress's care with more rub of her Snake tail in Goddess Mistress's neck

(post finished definitely)

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
"Donn't you make a sch a sweet couple."  The Spirit coos when watching Emma and Alexia.

"Paul?  Paul! Come on out.  It is your turn."  The Spirit calls exageratedly.  "Ah there you are."  The Spirirt says, pretending to have just spotted him before rolling the dice.  They come to a stop dispaying two symbols and a 3.  "Ah, slowing down a bit are we?  I'll keep your task very simple this time, you should thank me."  The Spirit asumes a haughty stance, which looks rather silly for the tiny anime hologram, "Paul, your task is lose your virginity.  If you di it the 'tradtional' way you'll get a bonus.  And if you do it more than once I'll give you another bonus.  Aren't I generous?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roll Resuts: Move 3  Tf: Chest ,  Grow/Multi

Positions:  E:12 P:10(13) A:4 O:8

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
How does he loose his virginity more than once, Emma wonders to herself. She does not know if the spirit is mocking her, but she does not like the idea. Either way she strokes her pet as she siddles over to paul, placing a comforting, but firm hand on his shoulder.

"Paul hun" She smiles to him "I am here for you. All four holes if you need it, but I am sure that anyone in the room will help you out." She looks meaningfully to Olivia. If the two of them can finally hook up then some good will have come from this after all.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lust Snake Pet

L. S. P. (from now) keeps her place in the shoulders of Goddess Mistress while she (G M Emma) comforts to Paul and offers her holes (G M Emma) to him in his turn

At the words of G M Emma, L. S. P. moves her head in sign of positive answer to Paul by the words of G M Emma

L. S. P. only talks and whisper to her G M Emma

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
(I was considering having you give each other tasks 'tasks' the next time around, whenwe get back to Emma.  I would like to have player design one task.  If you don't want to post them in thread, PM your ideas to me.)

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
(Due to lack of activity, the next turn will delayed until tomorrow)

(I have recived a request for a short posting break.  If there are no objections the game will continue next Saturday 9/26.  until then feel free to post OOC and discuss task ideas to give each other for the fourth round)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(Etheria, what could we think about our characters?, in PM or here? I have some ideas to our two characters.)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Olivia shivered with pleasure as she felt her breasts transform taking such an unnatural look ,using her hands to inspect then she notice they are filled by some liquid seeing that her hands caused a droplet of it to spill out from her nipple ,she decide to give a taste of it picking it with her finger and liking it ... hum it taste like a strange yet wonderfully tasty combination of milk ,strawberry and ... alcohol... and it also seem rather strong drinking a glass of this will certainly get anyone drunk.

During Emma's turn Olivia just looked away and closed her ears so she wouldn't be affect by what happened ... after what she imagine would be the end of it she hear about Paul's task blushing ,she was already wanted to offer herself to him so she approached him with her face red 

"Paul ... if you don't mind be being just as inexperienced ... you can do it with me ... if that is what you want i mean ..."

(sorry for the wait)

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
(No problem Dracomic.  The next turn will start tomorrow at noon(ish) ET.  Assuming people haven't abadoned the game.)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((PHil, my opinion is this: i don´t and didn´t abandoned your game, i always am here to play with you and the rest))

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
((I have not abandoned either  still here and checking every day - Just wanted to give Dracomic and Axe a chance to post))

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
(I think we lost AC.  If anybody wants to control Paul, I would appreciate it and explain to AC should he return.  If noone else wants to I will state very general actions for him to do. Sorry about the delay.)

Paul graciously accepts Olivia's offer.  In an awkward but enthusiastic love making they both lose their virginity.

The Spirit smirks and turns to Alexia, "Your turn, our reformed agitator."  The dice are rooled displaying a 5 and the expected unreadable symbols.  The Spirit smiles an unfriendly smile, "Your task this time is make one of your friends cum, without ever touching them.  And as always, try to be quick about it.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Roll Results: Move 5, TF: Head, Animal (small)/Shrink

Positions: E:12 P:13 A:4(9) O:8

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
L. S. P.

L. S. P. listened in silence to the orders of their anime babe, and acts very quickly, L. S. P. looks vert sweetly to her Goddess Mistress asking her that she needs to cum doing all that Goddess Mistress orders L. S. P. without any complain while she continues rubbing and hugging Goddess Mistress´s sinn and lustful body

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
(I am putting the game on indefinite Hiatus.  Upon plyer request I will resume.  Or if enough new (Or old) players ask to I will restart the game with with them.)