A short Fast Rp concept

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia Von Drake

Woooooow, great Strip-tease Emma

I whistle and shout repeatedly as i take your panties, retaining it some time before of return it to you (Emma)

AxeCalculator

Sep 7, 2015
Paul

Of course the slinky-strange man would have picked something so modest as a jacket, alas, anything else was simply out of his domain! Panties?! What sort of vile bohemian atrocities were these people up too? The figure would simply clear his throat, and give a nervous smirk. "Alright...I guess...That works..." He cleared his throat once more, though this time it would carry a stronger sense of dispersing the tension that had built up.

One could say Paul was not accustomed to these peculiar happenings.

((Sorry Ladies and Gents, yesterday was a dozy, it shoulder happen again. :)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Olivia Godfrey

She smiles with the joyful display of Emma  but upon seeing her panties she blush and cover her face with her hands "sorry again for this Emma ".

then look at the board to forget about it "so who is next?".

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
As soon as Emma butt hits the chair something feels off.  She soon finds it difficult to keep her legs crossed as her hips widen.  Followed by a strange pleasant pulling sensation between her legs.  Emma's legs are foced apart as... something grows between them.  After about a minute Emma has a second left leg.

The giggling of the Spirit draws everyone's attention, "Not bad, not bad,  But you dance like you have two left feet.  Oh wait, you do!  Tee Hee.   But you succeed at only removing the items requested, sso you get the extra space."  Emma's piece walks forward 5 spaces on three legs.

"Okay who next?"  The Spirit spins again, ending on Paul this time.  "Your turn yo have fun. Tee Hee."  The dice are rolled again, resulting in  a 6 and two untelligible symbols.   "Racing to the finish right off the bat are we, Handsome?  Let's get to know each other before we get too close.  Your task is answer questions.  You'll move one space for each one answered.  But they must be embaressing ones or they don't count.''  The Spirit' eyes sparkle, ' This isn't truth or dare so you can lie if you want, but that'll cost you in a different way."

The Spirirt spins and grows big enough to look Paul directly in the eyes from uncomfortably close, "I'll ask the first question then open the floor to your friends, Okay?"  Tilting her head to the side, "Describe your kinkiest sexual fantsay involving one of your friends."  The Spirit returns its normal size awaiting the answer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Roll Results: Move 6, TF: Whole body, Animal (small) / shrink

Positions: E:5 P:0(6) A:0 O:0

(Other players are now free post their questions for Paul.  Due to yesterday's delay, the next turn will start on Saturday ~Noon Est)

Last edited by a moderator:

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma would blush if not for the fact that she wanted to scream. The pleasure in her hips was dulled by the fact that she had an exta leg! An extra leg! What on earth had happened to her. She tried as hard as she could not to panic as she took a deep breath "Paul! Paul! It is a trap! Don't play!" She was not doing very well at the not panicking part.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia Von Drake

If some body offers you 20000000 $ to do a 69 with a friend of this room, with whom you could do the 69? and more important, could you do that with her or not?

i ask Paul after the question of the anime girl

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
"What the fuck!" Emma cries out at the gothic woman. "I just grew an extra leg because of this! Don't ask him more questions!"

She turns to Paul, then looks to the others pleadingly.

"We need to put this away! It doesn't matter how good it feels"

Emma blushes bright red when she realises she admited to the tingling feeling. 

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
"Awww, Emma , Dear I'm afraid that is impossible."  The Spirit speaks with concern as if to a child, "You see we are on a time limit.  If someone doesn't reach the goal before sunrise none of you will leave here the way came you in.  I did promise playing Xchange would change your lives didn't I? Tee Hee.  It only gets better the longer you play."

Turning toward Alexia, "That is a very interesting question Alexia.  You really know how to play the game."  The Spirit pats Alexia's game peice on the head, "I'm going to have to come up with something extra special for your challenge."  The Spirirt says with a slightly ominous tone.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia Von Drake

Thanks for the words, Miss...

I ask with a smile to the anime girl after she patted my game figure

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
When the spirit spoke to her directly Emma nearly leapt from her seat. There was something sorcerous here, something powerful, and it seemed the only way out was to play. 

She is amazed at how easy Alexia is finding this. She seems a natural fit for this sort of perversion. Either from desire or revenge, Emma could secretly not wait to see what happened to the Gothic slut. 

Right now though,  her attention had to be with Paul. The game wanted an embarrassing question...

"Who was the first person you thought about whilst masturbating?"

There we are.  Hopefully embarrassing enough, but not specific to any one in the room. 

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Olivia was flustered with everything how any of this was happening , how did an leg just grow on Emma it looked like it was magic from one of the Rp games she couldn't believe it so she pinched herself "ouch .... ok this is real ... somehow "

she looked at the other both confused and ashamed of the situation they were on but since it seemed like the only way to revert all of this is to go till the end .

"hum ... if you had to have sex with one of us" she blush stopping mid sentence "who would you prefer to do it with ?"

AxeCalculator

Sep 7, 2015
Paul sat there, a mortified expression on his face as, firstly, his friend just grew another leg! Another leg! That couldn't be healthy, and it was probably uncomfortable... Paul's pondering of the leg aside, his pale face would turn bright red. "Uhm...I uh...." He stuttered, trying to answer the spirit's question. "I guess...I'm not that much of a deviant...So...maybe..." He would sink down, trying to avoid the prying eyes of his peers. "Maybe...I could just...put it in?" He then tried his best to dodge the rest of the question.

"Erm, uhm..." He turned to Alexia, who asked something so awful he couldn't help but tear up a bit. "I uhh...I guess I could do it for that much money..." then suddenly the realization dawned upon him that he had to answer the other questions. "Ugh..." He gulped, sinking into his seat, his eyes wildly glancing across the room. "O-oliva...." He quietly squeaked, shifting nervously. But could he do it? "Ugh...I guess I could...That's...a lot of money....right?"

Then there was another question, but alas, it was sweet mercy! Nothing too specific, what a glorious relief. "Uuuuugh, remember our first biology teacher?" Paul would then sink even further into his seat, as his legs wrapped around each other, and he pulled the hoodie as far over his face as he could. "Them...." he whimpered, trying to be as quick as possible.

His eyes would move over to Olivia, the person who asked the next question, and then he was consumed by his jacket, completely hidden. "You..." He then curled up like a ball, and assumed fetal position, as he sat there quietly.

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma scoots over to Paul and wraps her arms around him, trying to give a comforting hug. Moving with three legs is more instinctive than she would have thought, but surely an odd sight for the others. The wideness of her hips now makes it easy for anyone looking to get a look upskirt as she moves.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
The Spirit giggles quietly as Paul answers the questions posed to him.  "No need to be so timid, little one.  If I had a body I would certainly indulge you in a little intimate play time.  Oh, wait your final question, are you a virgin?"

AxeCalculator

Sep 7, 2015
Paul gulped at the spirits response, before quietly nodding, and sinking as far back into his hood as possible, the fabric stretching at the seems, as his bony frame tried to hide under the black fabric.

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma hugs the blushing man tighter. "He answered your questions! Move him his spaces and move on!"

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
"Awww, so sweet."  The Spirit coos.  "But is this the act of a valient guardian, a mother hen, or an expectant lover?"  Paul's peice marches forward a full six spaces, eah earned by an answered question.

"Whom is next?" The Spirit asks switching subjects fast enough to make heads spin.  "The Enthusiastic miss Alexia will go next I think."

The Dice are rolled, coming up with a 1 and two more strange symbols.  "Hmmm. a one.  Oh poo!  That means you get a very simple task."  The Spirit thinks for a moment.  "Oh, I bet this would be fun.  Pick a friend and give them a kiss.  If you want to stay mostly as you are, make it a passionate tongue kiss.  However, if you want try something new, make a peck on the cheek."  The Spirit gives Alexia a suggestive wink and waits for to choose.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roll results: Move, 1, TF: Chest, Weird

Positions: E:5  P:6  A:0(1)  O:0

(AC, If you could make it clear how short Pual has become and any other changes that have happened over the next few posts, Please)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia Von Drake

Alexia see the "1" that go out in the holo dice while she listens the instructions of the anime girl, and from the first moment, i have clearly my victim of the kisses and that victim is Emma, after she finished her hug to Paul

I go slowly to her and i immediately kiss her in her mouth, a short sweeetly kiss, while my arms "hugs her" sweeetly and after the short and sweetly kiss with tongue, with my second kiss in her cheek i immediately kiss her cheek with the same passion like before

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma blushes as the gothic woman kisses her. It is a sweet one, less passionate and lust filled than it could be and Emma finds herself enjoying it a little. The next kiss on the cheek makes her smile as Alexia pulls away. "I hope that will be enough" Emma smiles to Alexia

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Olivia while that is with her face completely red she wasn't expecting that answer ,her hands cover her groin for she gotten really wet and aroused by it .Avoiding to look at Paul not because she didn't like him but quite the opposite of it she didn't herself as good enough for him.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia Von Drake

What do you think of my two kisses?

I ask to the anime girl after i kissed Emma twice, in my mind i sense more pleasure when i kissed her, and the salty taste was very good, and i see the kisses again and again, and more than i see that, i think that i am "bisexual" but i discovered it now

AxeCalculator

Sep 7, 2015
Paul felt the comforting embrace of his pal leave as they were made out with. He would peek out to see the goings on, but suddenly, he would feel a strange sensation, as if everything was getting bigger, wait, no, it wasn't? Was it?

He tried to sit up, and felt as if he didn't have the same height he did previously, was it? Oh no.

A quick look down at his hands revealed something strange, his skin was turning...gray? He ran his hands over said skin, and it seemed a bit softer... Oh god no.

Paul suddenly realized he had gotten shorter, and grown this...fur? He presumed. He was then pulled back into reality as he saw Olivia go flush, and Alexia and Emma start... Well, it wasn't very tame, that was for certain. His predicament aside, he would bury himself once more into the confines of his jacket, and would peek out at the world through a little opening in his hood he allowed, though he found it to be much more roomy, not to mention the looseness of the rest of his clothing. Oh how things got so lude so fast.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
IAlexia Von Drake

Still the anime girl didn´t answer me my question about my kisses to Emma, i feel a new strange and pleasant sensation in my breasts, while i don´t notice that Paul is acting something strange, because i am concentrated on the sensations that my breasts gives to me massaging my skin against my clothes, i say to the group a little more hottest than i was before

Excuse me, i have to go to the bathroom

When i arrive to the bathroom, i can´t support more this and i strip off my clothes also my bra, and i see that in my breasts, my nipples are changing into two mouths with fleshy lips of red metallic colors it two, and they are salivating too

With my finger, i touch the lips of the mouths, and it reacts licking my finger, the hottest that i felt before grows more and more and i react getting more my hand into the mouth-nipple, and let them to suck and lick my hand while with my other hand i penetrate my cunt and i want to arrive to the orgasm very quickly, some minutes after that i arrive to my orgasm and i scream of happiness

I remember the game with the others, i go out of the bathroom forgetting that i am all naked upside, also showing my new mouths-nipples without fear to continue the exciting game while my hand continues the masturbation inside the right mouth-nipple, showing them to Emma, Paul, the anime girl and Olivia and saying happiness

"Oooooooohhh, ooooohhhh, mmmmmmmhhhhhhh, goooooooodd"

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma looks on, first at Paul, and then to Alexia with shock at her lewd display. She gasps and places her hand over her mouth, unable to tear her eyes away from the obscene and unnatural act. 

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
The Spirit pops to attention when Alexia reenters the room, "Looks like someone is enjoying themselves.  Sorry but you'll have to wait for your next turn like everyone else."

The Spirit turns to Olivia, "Your turn now.  You've been looking forward to it, Right?  ...  Well anyway let's not hold things up."  The Spirit rolls the now famiilar dice and comesup with a 4 and two more symbols.  "Now about a task for you, what would be appropriate?"  The Spirit is quiet for several moments then suddenly jumps up smiling, "I just realized, You're the host and I interrupted your duties and obligationa as such.  In return I have decided to help.  Go to your room and you will find some comfrotable clothes and canapes for you to offer your guests.  Once you choose what to offer, the rest will disappear.  I'm sure by now You understand what is at stake and what your choices will be. Tee Hee."

(In her room Olivia will find some loose fitting robes, some sexy lingerie, and some things in between.  And some food as well, normal looking finger foods, and others deliberately made to look like 'fun bits'.   The more normal and conservative Olivia's choices the more she will change.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roll Results:  Move, 4  TF: Legs, Vanish/Shrink

Positions:  E:5 P:6 A:1 O:0 (4)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Olivia still flustered don't even dare look towards Alexia knowing her transformation would be something too lewd and cause her to get even more aroused and awkward in front of Paul and Emma.She stay silent when the spirit talks to her standing up and walking towards her room and closing the door after she enters it .Sighing she look the clothes and food that she can offer turning away from it and covering her eyes right after, taking some deep breaths to calm herself .

While that she seems to be taking quite some time to chose what to give to each of her guests.

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma waits, looking with a little fear at Alexia as she pleasures her new and perverse mouth nipples. She squirms a little when she wondewrs what Olivia will bring back down stairs, shivvering and blushing in dread and anticipation. Every so often, her hands touch her new leg, not quite believing it is there.

AxeCalculator

Sep 7, 2015
Paul, now shorter and fuzzier, looked across a room to reveal an entirely new horror. "Holy mackerel!" he called out, placing his hands over his mouth, his hood falling over his head, preventing the view. He would lift the veil with one of his hands, and moved his attention away from the bizarre sight to contemplate what Olivia would have to do. What was to become of his friend!? What sort of horrors would be revealed in a matter of minutes?!

His train of thought was interrupted as Olivia went upstairs, and he glanced across the room one more time, firstly remembering Emma's...unfortunate calamity. Then the...Nipple mouth's? Lip nipples? Lipples. That seemed to be an appropriate term.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Olivia after mustering the courage to do her task ,choosing what her friend and herself should wear .

After a while you see her coming out of her room and down the stairs wearing a very skimpy french maid outfit leaving little to the imagination revealing her plump belly the majority of her bust and nipples as well but somehow covering her groin ,while she carry in her arms a strange group of clothes for her friends and a plate with a variety of snacks and sweets that resemble dicks breasts and butts,with her head completely red and looking down she walk to the table in front of her friends putting the plate above it.

Taking a deep breath she turn to Alexia and give a black pantie with a hole where her pussy and ass would be along with a small dark transparent lingerie to 'cover her breasts  ,plus a comb for her hair that look like a bat .

Now being Emma's turn she look sad at her and say "sorry" before giving her a cowboy hat with a thong and bra made of straps  that cover basically nothing in between .

Leaving Paul for last she crouch in front of him and say that she is sorry and really mean it  before giving him a small letter jacket that didn't seem like it was meant to close because of how small it was and a very tight leather short to highlight any bulge it may contain.

walking back to her chair she get ready for any transformation that will now affect her.

(in case i wasn't that good in explaining i got pictures for you to see if interested :

victorias-secret-blackwhite-sexy-little-french-maid-product-1-13963805-111833579.jpeg
0c2e3958f693b687a8e566e3c977e091.jpg
2015-New-Sexy-Bareback-Rider-Cowgirl-Bikini-Lingerie-LC4236.jpg

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/man-leather-jacket-925169.jpg )

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia Von Lust

Alexia accepts the clothes sexy of Olivia and kiss her body (twice) with her mouths-nipples, while she takes the clothes that Olivia offers to her, taking off the trousers and the black panties gothic, giving her time to enjoy the sensation of putting the black panties with a hole where her pussy and ass would be, after she pass to the small dark transparent lingerie to "uncover" her breasts and her mouths-nipples.

Finishing the costume with the comb of her hair that looks like a bat, and she continues of the enjoy of the pleasure with the add of the lust that gives the clothes sexys that she wears, giving her a look similar to a gothic slut, she looks herself in a mirror and she loves her actual aspect to continue her ministrations to her mouths-nipples and her cunt