Turning Tricks Part 2

Gattlinggoon

Mar 9, 2017
Hiho

I just read through the Nonesuch´s Catalogue and saw a Part 2 for turning tricks as a Male. Is this in yet and if yes, how do i access it. when i talk to the brothel madame the button is grey and says i need a vagina.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I'm pretty sure it was just posted up in the forums. Just because there's a doc for that does NOT mean it's in the game. Yet. Hell, I'm pretty sure it isn't even finished entirely.

You're way, waaaaay too early to ask.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
1st I've even heard something was coming. Not in yet, though a appreciated entry for sure.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Like Emerald said, the design doc was just posted today, it's not even done yet. It will be weeks before we see it in game, unless one of the devs decides to take personal initiative in putting it in since it isn't an all too big expansion to an already existing set of scenes.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
If only the second I finished writing something it magically transmogrified into the impenetrable list of functions and bracketed information that makes those words into things that dance on your screen, and then instantly compiled into Trials in Tainted Space's code.

Until the day I am bestowed that magic wand, I have the next best thing: Based Jacques.