Conquest of Shadows (For DaBomb)

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash smiles at the nun's reluctance, god she looked adorable when she was flustered!  Her disapproval had only the opposite effect, making the Demoness want the woman of religion even more.

Her hands crept lower, taking a large handful of the woman's ass.  Such a body was wasted on purity... she should put it to use.  She leaned in and began sucking on the priest's neck, enjoying the soft texture of the woman's skin, giving a playful bite as she pulled back.

"I have mastered them.  This is of my own free will." She purrs, licking her lips.  she leans in and attempts to kiss the priest, using some force if she had to.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"I insist you- mmmhhh!!"

(Charisma vs. Insight: 12 vs. 8)

You can feel the nun begin to melt in your hands as your hands move over her curvy body. Nothing about her drab uniform conceals the heavy breasts and wide hips contained underneath once your experienced paws go to work. 

Trissa tosses and turns in your grasp, doing what she can to avoid locking lips with you... But she still doesn't call for help. The flush of her skin and the slight whimper escaping her lips when you run your tongue and teeth across her skin signals that this wannabe priestess has urges just like everyone else. You twist her towards you suddenly and silence her latest protest with a deep kiss. A few moments later, Trissa's eyes are rolling back and the fire of Hecate's knowledge begins to flow into your victim...

The priestess manages to summon enough strength to push away and she stumbles against the bed.

"B-blasphemy," She croaks, "W-what are you doing to me?"

She clutches herself, chest quivering with ragged pants.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash lets out a chuckle at the woman.  "I'm showing you the truth.  Once we're finished, you'll finally see reality as it actually is.  Now be a good girl and stay still.  I want this to be enjoyable for both of us."  She gives a wink, before jumping on top of the bed, situating herself over the Nun.

She grabs one of the nun's breasts, while using the other one to gently caress her cheek.  She lens forward to kiss the woman again, planning on making it even deeper than the last.  (Using a special point for seduction)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(Charisma vs. Insight: [22] vs. [10] Critical!)

Trissa's bottom lip quivers as you near. Her protests die as the divine nature of your "gift" flows through her. The nun's iris's are invaded by azure swirls that crackle with arcane potency. She grasps at the bed sheets beneath her, mouth gasping for breath. Those parted lips provide you with an easy target and you close in for a second kiss.

There is a delicious tension as Trissa hesitantly admits your probing tongue, unsure whether to embrace your advance. As the magic begins to flow between you, the hesitancy evaporates. Her hand that once pushed at your grip on her breast, now pushes you more firmly against her bosom. The back of her throat, slackens, allowing your prehensile tongue deeper penetration. Soon, you have the woman moaning into your mouth. 

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
A hand lowers from the woman's cheek, taking its time, sluggishly sliding down the silk robe as it reaches the bottom.  The hand does a quick flick and finds its way between the Nun's legs, lightly rubbing her slit through her panties. 

The Demoness breaks the kiss, her long tongue sliding out, a trail of spit still connected as it breaks away.  "I will show you a true Goddess to worship, someone you will devote your life to..." She leans back in, kissing the woman's neck, softly sucking the soft skin of the pure woman.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Trissa shifts underneath you. The once-devoted priestess now curls under your touch, moaning as your fingers quest lower and lower.

When you slip aside her undergarments, you find Trissa's snatch wet and ready. She cries out when you tease her, her habit falls off and her wavy, blonde tresses splay out in a fan behind her. Half-undressed, and disheveled, the high priestess has a look of utter wanting that screams for your immediate attention.

"Y-you don't know what you speak of," she gasps, "You're... You're wicked wiles have- ooohhhh- they have no power over me. These visions, t-they can't be true. Ohhhhh All Mother forgive me!"

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"Trust me, they hold the truth you've been blind to your whole life.  I will show you the true light of the world." 

As she finishes speaking, her fingers dip into the priest's pussy, slicking into the woman, getting a feel for the area.  "And I will make you see the light if I have to... I swear on it!" She looks to the priest, a playful look painted on her face.  she reaches up with her other hand and pulls down her top, wanting to get ample access of those wonderful breasts. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"N-no! They can't- You- Mmhmmm~"

Trissa becomes less and less articulate as you toy with her, breaking down every sanctimonious barrier until nothing remained of that uppity, holier-than-thou attitude. At first her thighs were firmly clamped together, but now they loosen as your questing fingers plumb her feminine depths.

As you stroke her smoldering hot flesh, your wrist is tickled by the curly bush covering the woman's mound- no doubt the same fair color as the rest of her hair. Honey flows freely from the nun's snatch, slickening your palm. As much as she'd like to deny it, Trissa's treacherous body is beginning to respond magnificently to your administrations.

You pull at the priestess's cotton smock, the fabric catching on her large tits for a few moments before slipping loose and letting those glorious mounds spring free. Trissa's breasts are more than hand-filling, practically spilling from their restraints. Her large, rosy nipples are puffy with arousal, slightly inverted  and surrounded by large, eye-catching areoles.

Trissa looks you in the eye and bites her bottom lip, a protest no doubt forming on the tip of her tongue, but the words fail to emerge.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth's tail slithers up, gently rubbing against the woman's slit.  Ash slides her fingers out of the woman, the tail quickly taking their place.  She wouldn't go too deep, just far enough to establish pleasure.  Now with two free hands, she reaches up and grabs both of the priest's flesh balls, kneading them like bread.

"How I ironic for a woman of purity to have a body like this... We'll change that soon enough." She lets out a snicker, leaning in to plant her lips upon Trissa's, invading her mouth with her long tongue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Trissa mewls as you penetrate her with your tail and simultaneously grope her enormous wrack. Taking advantage of her exclamation, you dart forward and seize her lips with your own. Corrupt satisfaction roars through you as the woman doesn't try to close her mouth, instead slackening, allowing you to explore the deepest recesses of her mouth.

Magic surges between you and something clicks inside Trissa, her eyes trailing blue smoke. The nuns hands rise up from clutching the bedspread and instead grasps at your wrists... Pushing them harder into her enormous tits. Pressing forward, she exhibits her lack of a gag reflex, very nearly deepthroating your demonic appendage all the while moving her lips and tongue. Her legs part, ripping the fitted skirt of her uniform and treating you to the delicious sight of your tail prodding her virgin pussy.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth could feel the will of the Nun burning away, the falsities of the all mother vanishing, while the truth made itself present.  She knew she wanted Trissa to remain in charge of the priests, leading the soon to be Hecate priests.  She'd have to make the woman perfect, she couldn't have any less represent the glory of Hecate!

Ash reaches into her dress and pulls out a partially filled vial.  Her last one was the one she made Gwen return to her after she drank some of it.  She uncorks it and pours the remainder of it in her mouth, then leaning back in to resume the kiss, sharing half of the liquid with the priest.

"Trissa, you will devote your life to Hecate. She is your new Goddess and I have been assigned as the Head Priestess." The Demoness purrs, into the woman's ear, her tail now sleeking though her lower lips, not penetrating her yet.  "You will help me restore Hecate's temple and her following, won't you?  Don't you want to please your Mistress?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Trissa guzzles down the candy-sweet fluid and reciprocates your kiss in utter abandon... Worship even. When you pause she staggers back and gasps, blue smoke now streaming from her nostrils. The corrupting brand of magic infused in the milk combined with Hecate's arcane power forges a perfect imitation of your own powers- and it begins forging Trissa into your perfect high priestess.

"I-I will serve... Whole heartedly, Highest of the Favored," Trissa speaks the words as if in a trances, blue smoke curling across her body and all the way down to her ankles. "I am honored..."

Her head throws back as she is jolted with sudden transformative power. Her enviable breasts swell even further, easily becoming the largest you've seen, hanging perfectly off her chest. Their nipples become erect and turn a shade of bright blue, perfectly melding into the tattoo forming over Trissa's body. Sigils of arcane power, crackling with blue energy snake of smooth, perfect flesh. A slick tongue slips out to lick plump, azure lips.

With a such a potent dose of succubus milk, Trissa forms demonic features as well. A spaded tail bursts through the remains of her skirt and well as a pair of curving horns inlayed with Hecate's blue signature.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
As Trissa surged with power, Asheroth knew that she had made a perfect Priest.  Arcane power flooded through the woman's body, demonic features sprouting all over her body. Trissa now an apostate of Hecate and she would help turn this entire farm into a temple.

Asheroth's tail slides against her slit a few times before slithering back. The Demon stared at Trissa for a few moments before standing up from the woman, getting off of the bed.  "  Welcome to the Priesthood, Trissa.  I'm glad to have you lead this order under me..."

And i'm sure you're wondering, but I would like to keep your virginity intact.  You are a priestess after all and you must keep distractions at a minimum. Hecate would expect nothing less." She offers a smile.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Trissa tucks an arm under her massive bosom and rises, panting with the exertion of her transformation. At your command that she remains a maiden, there is a flicker of disappointment in her face, but she nods in agreement. It seems her newfound faith trumps the lustful inclinations of her new demonic traits.

"Of course, Highest One," she murmurs, "My purity shall no longer be a mark of my willful ignorance of this world, but rather a sign of my devotion to the Mother of Magic. May she forgive my past transgressions and accept my earnest adoration."

She leans in for a kiss and you get a shiver of satisfaction hearing those words of reverence being directed towards your own cause rather than some prudish would-be goddess. You feel yourself fill with strength as your marking glow with a newfound power. It seems the Mistress of the Arcane is pleased with your choice of bringing Trissa into the fold.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
A pleased grin arises on Ash's face as she hears the woman's words.  She had made this lost girl find her way into something meaningful and she was glad to have guided her to where she was now.

She graciously accepts the kiss, her hands roaming down to grip the woman's ass, like before.  After a few moments, she breaks the kiss, smiling at the woman.  "Our first order of business, is making the others in this farm see the light.  If you have any ideas on how to do this, please share them...  Otherwise, we'll just have to come up with something on our own."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"I of course would not seek to direct your actions, Highest One," Trissa murmurs, eyes full of adoration, "But many of my former sisters overcome with fear when they see how your blessing has changed me... They have been conditioned to fear such works of power, as intolerant as I was before you showed me Hecate's glory... It will be difficult to turn them to our cause, and if even one of them brings word to the inquisition..."

Trissa licks at your jaw with a tongue as long as your own.

"But I am sure they will make most willing servants once you bestow upon them the true Mother's glory... The purest of our ranks would make worthy alter maidens and the... More worldly will willingly dedicate their bodies to produce you soldiers and servants."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth nods.  "Well, I assumed that would be their reaction.  So, do you not think it would be wise to enlighten the others at the farm house at the moment?" She asks, curious on her opinion.

"If not, what would you suggest we do?  I'm open to ideas if you have any."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"W-we should not delay to spread the truth!" Trissa exclaims, wide-eyed. "P-pardon, Highest One. It just disturbs me greatly to think that Hecate has been shunned for so long. To deny her reverence any longer seems... Unjust."

It seems Trissa is as much of a zealot as she was pre-transformation. She just has a different set of priorities. Your priorities.

"While I renounce the childish rituals of my old faith, there is a practice of the All-Mother's church that would prove... Useful to us."

Trissa's tail swishes excitedly as she elaborates her proposal.

"Every new moon is the time of confession. The acolytes bear their souls to the church's leader in private and confess their sins. I sit behind a veiled curtain, so they wouldn't be alarmed at my appearance. While they engage with the ritual, you could approach... And persuade them as you did me."

Conveniently for you, there is a new moon tonight.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
The Demoness nods.  "Yes... that'll do fine.  Greatly, in fact.  Good idea, Trissa.  Hecate will be pleased with your eagerness to spread her numbers." She flashes the priest a devious wink, enjoying the woman already.

"We'll wait for tonight then...  I'll tell my friends to go on without me, since i'm sure they wouldn't want to wait all night for me to finish..." She pauses for a moment.  "Hmm, exactly how many acolytes are in the church?" She asks, curious on the length of time this may take up. Though to be fair, it wasn't like she had anything better to do at the moment...

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Including the girls you entrusted to me, we are just short of two dozen."

Your priestess smiles.

"It might be tedious to start, but I imagine things will accelerate once we have more... Willing hands. You will have to make some excuse for my absence until nightfall... There is also the locals to consider. They might not immediately report our sect to the inquisition, but word will get out eventually. Especially if we manage to raise the temple above ground."

She curls into you, pressing her massive milk tanks, pouting with frustration.

"There are so many people that share in the same blindness you cured me of. Now that I know the truth... I want to share it with them."

She licks her lips, causing you to wonder how much of your demonic taint has flooded into her. Then again, if recruiting the faithful was somehow tied to sex, having a high priestess with a prodigious libido wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"Two dozen.  Alright... that's manageable.  It'll give us decent numbers to work with after we're done.  And you shouldn't worry about the locals...  Anyone nearby is fairly accepting and if problems arise, they'll be taken care of." She responds, giving a slight nod.

"I'm glad you feel that way.  Knowledge is the key to freedom in this world and without it we would be locked out to its greatest secrets.  We'll have our numbers rise in due time, Trissa.  You cant trust me on it.

Anyway, I need to tell my friends to go on without me and tell the others a reason of your absence.  How about... You became fatigued and wanted to rest until the night?  Does that sound plausible?" 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"I've cultivated a reputation for being temperamental," Trissa says with a smile, "I doubt you will have any trouble convincing them of my need to rest."

Planning complete, you venture downstairs to greet your companions.

"I-is everything alright?" Rizzi asks, clearly concerned. "You were up there a long time."

You notice several of the male acolytes have fetched hammers and nails, standing awkwardly in the corner. They glance nervously at Cart at regular intervals.

"I figured they should wait until you got back before sealing anything up," The brawny worfmorph explains, "Figured with your powers of persuasion, Trissa just might change her mind."

He shoots you a wink. Your enforcer is getting to know your habits well.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth smiles.

"Yes, everything is alright.  I talked to Trissa about it and she agreed that the temple should at least be studied before being boarded up.  She also informed me that she would be resting until night fall.  She seemed to be quite fatigued, so I wouldn't recommend interrupting her rest." 

She walks up to her friends, a warm smile on her face.  "I'm going to stay here until nightfall, so if you don't want to wait for me, then I suggest you go on ahead without me, back to the village.  I'll catch up with you soon enough." 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Rizzi opens her mouth to comment, but Jerrin interrupts.

"The house is just north of town, right?" He gently pushes at the winged girl's back, guiding her to the door. The rogue must have some sort of sixth sense for trouble... Or maybe he's just nervous after witnessing your awakening below.

It takes a bit more persuading to get rid of Issac, who is more than eager to study the temple below. Only after mentioning your own secret library below the Mansion does he seem willing to depart with your other two companions.

Cart, however, is immovable.

"Staying here," He says simply, "I know you. You might need a bit of help with whatever you're doing... And it might help if you'd give me a heads up for a change. You're not alone anymore, you know."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash waves to her departing companions, yelling to them that she'll arrive to them shortly.  She planned on heading back as soon as business was finished here, though the time that would take was beyond her knowledge.  She'd only figure it out once the deed was done.

She turned to the remaining friend, giving him a smile.  "I had a feeling you wouldn't leave, but i'm glad you didn't.  And I couldn't really tell you the plan with the others yet, don't really know them enough to trust them." She pauses, briefly looking around before switching to a hushed tone.  "Trissa is mine and she's going to help me get control of the rest of the acolytes.  That temple down there is too important to just leave in the dust... They're going to help me refurbish it into a usable temple.  Least I could do for the Goddess of Sorcery, you know?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Right..." Cart frowns. "Not that I'm not happy for you, you finding religion and all, but don't we have bigger fish to fry? I can see this is important to you, and I'll help in any case, but I'm having a hard time imagining how building a temple helps us achieve our goals. What happens if the inquisition finds out and we're not ready for them?"

One of the former cum sluts passes by and give Cart a cute little wave. The wolfmorph fakes a smile before turning back to you, speaking in hushed tones.

"It just seems risky is all."

Your newfound power flares in offense at Cart's concerns and you have trouble quelling them. You manage to cool your arcane jets just before another of Trissa's followers pass by. It's like a portion of your magic has a will of its own... And it's very intolerant towards nonbelievers of your new faith.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
As frustrated as Ash was, she understood Cart's heart was in the right place.  However, his  opinion on the subject was uninformed and she would quickly fix that.  "Cart.  This is a temple we're talking about, it's not going to rise in a day.  This is something that will take months or even years to build, something far down the road.  What i'm doing is creating the foundation, for future projects.

Besides, if I don't do this the temple will most likely be defiled.  I would like to at least ensure that it will remain in the state it is in, while we move on to other projects.  Plus, we're removing a source of the inquisition, or at least removing an informant.  Trust me, my mind is in the right place.  Once I lay the foundation we'll move onto the other projects we need to finish."

She gives the Wolf-Morph a wink.  "Once this is over, we can go back to the house and find out our new plan.  Sound good?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The wolfmorph scratches and ear, his face scrunched in concern but in the end he relents.

"Alright boss, I've got your back."

You longue around with cart in the farmhouse, waiting for night to fall. As Trissa predicted, it isn't hard to convince them that their leader has withdrawn to her bedchambers haven suddenly fallen ill. More than a few roll their eyes at the news. Apparently Trissa had the habit of faking fatigue when the rigors of her duties became to much for her and it has left a lasting impression. Somehow you doubt she'll be so lazy having now actually been touched by a true Goddess.

The sky becomes inky black, the light of the stars unable to penetrate the blankets of drab cloud over. You hear the chiming of a bell and the religious followers line up at the stairs, waiting for Trissa to call them. It was time for the ceremony to begin, but you needed to get into Trissa's chambers before everyone else in order to set the trap...

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
The sky soon shifts to the darkness of the light, Asheroth more than relieved now that her waiting was over. She walked through the Farm house, making  her way to Trissa's chambers to begin the ceremony, with her new friend. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You cut in line and make your way up the stairs. Slipping into Trissa's chambers, you see that your high priestess has erected a screen in the middle of the room. Sitting behind it, the transformed woman can completely conceal her new appearance. Just in front of the divider is a small cushion which you assume confessors are meant to sit upon.

Trissa peaks from behind the screen and motions you over to the corner.

"Wait there and make yourself unnoticed if you can," Your follower instructs, "I will ask them to bare their hearts and reveal to them the new faith. Depending on there confession, you will be able to determine how they might best serve you and blessed Hecate."

A knock on the door sends Trissa back behind the screen. You have a few moments to hide before the first confessor is admitted.