Conquest of Shadows (For DaBomb)

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth steps to the window as she enters the room, her eyes gazing out it's passage.  The sight was beautiful, it provided an amazing view of the city, something that would only be ever seen by the most noble of families. And in a funny way, Ash belonged in that category. She had met her father, seemingly being one of the stronger lords of the demon realm, meaning she had noble lineage. She'd finally have access to something that should have been in her grasp since birth, she could finally have a taste of her birth right. Now that she thought about it... she didn't even know her family name.  That would have to quickly change. Closing her eyes she tried to mentally contact her father and ask him that very question.

She turns around, looking at the three nobles in front of her.  She didn't just enslave them for the fucking, she'd put the woman to use.  "Tera, i'm assuming you're able to get things done, correct? I have a shipments of transormative milk that will be sent to a store here every once and a while.  Could you make it so that it goes in without any hindrance?" 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Ronna rolls onto Tera's large bed with a sigh. She hangs over the edge, surveying you and Tera upside down. Stacy meanwhile goes directly to the closet to rummage through the selection of gowns, each more frilly than the last.

"Oh Tera's not supposed to anything but get married and give Daddy lots of grandchildren, right Ter?" Ronna giggles. "Not that that stopped her from trying to convince him otherwise, studying all the time. Just goes to show, a Lady's appearance is paramount."

Tera flushes at her friends comment. She seems to have sobered up after the walk to the manor and that dominatrix streak you witnessed in the alleyway seems to be fading to her original shy demeanor.

"I... I don't have a lot of influence at court. I know the theory of how things work around here, but matters of policy are carried out at the Lords Council. Father never even let me-" She flushes and spins away, looking out the window. "But some nobles must have ways of getting around customs officials. If half the rumors are true, a good number of the noble class actively engages in vices frowned upon by the inquisition. Bribery of the guard captains, maybe. Or secret passageways into the city."

She shrugs helplessly.

Tera seems to be your classic bird in a gilded cage. While she certainly has a good head on her shoulders, it's pretty clear that she is currently too tentative to leverage any meaningful sort of influence... Still, if her awakening was any indication, she has the potential to be a sly little vixen given the proper tutelage.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Well, that was unfortunate, though she should of expected such a thing.  Princesses were never really meant to be trained to rule, only to be a companion to the ruler.  Seems like she'd have to find another way to get things done. "Alright... a minor set back, but it's easily passable.  I'm closer to my goal than I was before, so it should make things easier..." She Demoness responds, mumbling a few things in Abyssal to herself, trying to form a plan.  "Tera... From the sound of it, i'm going to assume that you a scholar of sort?  What exactly do you study?" She asks the woman, her eyes flicking to the noble.

"In fact, now that I think of it... I want to know a little about all of you.  What influence do you three hold, what do you inspire to do in your life?" She asks the three nobles.  It occurred to her that she knew very little about the trio.  And knowing some info about them wouldn't hurt, it may even make her next step in the plan easier...

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Ronna giggles again, fidgeting on the bedspread. She was the most talkative of the three pre-transformation and it seems like a dose of succubus milk didn't change that dynamic.

"Oh I was never as fussy as Tera. Who cares if I never have a hand in running things? Money, organization? Booooring!" Her hand dips down into her skirts, seemingly unconsciously stoking the now-corrupted woman's lust. "That's what a husband is for. Me, I just want to snag myself someone with a lot of wealth and influence so I can keep on having fun. I get beautiful things to wear and parties to go to, and he gets a couple fat kids to dote on... Or maybe more than a couple if he knows how to treat me in the bedchamber. Mine and Stacy's family is pretty minor, so I was hoping to snag a man that was a little higher up the food chain."

She rolls over, lost in a fit of giggles. Luckily the bedding does wonders to muffle the peals of laughter. Stacy is in the middle of trying on one of Tera's more expensive gowns, a pink mountain of lace that hurts your eyes just looking at. When your eyes turn towards her, she visibly flushes. Her gaze is glassy and looks at you with utter devotion. She seemed like Ronna's beta before, but now there's a new queen in town.

"I-I just want to please you mistress." She says earnestly, rolling her shoulders to display her ample cleavage. Oh yes, this one will have no problems turning heads. You could probably assign her to seduce any member at court and she'd carry out the mission willingly.

Tera alone seems to consider your question with some degree of thoughtful consideration.

"My father sits on the Lords' council. He doesn't listen to me at all, but plenty of high ranking nobles would like to marry me as way of buying into his good graces... Or at least they had been, before I got the reputation of being a bookish recluse." She looks away, clearly embarrassed. "It's not that I don't want to get married and help my family, I just thought that if I was a bit more knowledgeable, I might gain the admiration of a man who... Well, respected me more.

"Turns out, most noblemen don't like engaging in political debates with their betrothed. I was told that I was... Needlessly complicating my station by more than one suitor before they broke off social arrangements."

She gestures at the numerous stacks of neatly filed books. Some look very old and valuable.

"And to answer your question, I study history. I know a little about finance and government, but those aren't suitable subjects for a lady so I haven't had much practice in those areas. One of my pieces on the demon wars was featured at the archeological society, although it was published under a male pen name."

Ronna snorts. "Maybe if you stopped spending your allowance on books, you'd have a few decent gowns to wear. I always told her that hobbies can come after the wedding vows."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
-

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, alright then." Asharoth mutters, once she hears everyone's stories.  After listening to them, she could picture what she'd do with them, though there'd still be much more planning to do...

"Tera, there's nothing to be ashamed of.  The pursuit of knowledge is a wonderful thing to enjoy, it's something that everyone should be encouraged to try.  If you're interested in economics and politics then study them." She encourages.  "In fact, all of you should be doing the same thing.  The Master and Mistress should both be educated in such things.  Having one person doing all the work is exhausting and with another person involved it only makes things more efficient. But for some reason all they want is trophy wives. But that's none of my business..." Asharoth lets out a sigh.

"Anyway, time to get back to business.  Tera, you mentioned that some nobles are rumored to be involved with shady business practices?  I need names. We need to have access to any smuggling operations.  We can either offer them a piece of the pie, blackmail them, or any other methods.  But it needs to be done soon."  The Half-Breed pauses.  "Small operations are preferable. We don't have anywhere near the power to infiltrate any large smuggling operations."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Ronna actually turns out to be more helpful than you originally thought, providing names to Tera as she sits at her desk writing letters. Being an unabashed gossip makes for a pretty good blackmailer, as it turns out. Some rumors are less than concrete and would be risky to act upon, but some of the noblewoman's information is credible. Sifting through the circles of dirty nobles, it becomes apparent that they all have one acquaintance in common: one Lord Raymond Sarkling.

"It would make sense if he engaged in smuggling," Tera muses, "I believe his father had a gambling problem and wasted the family fortune. Without lands or a sizeable inheritance, it wouldn't be possible for Sarkling to live the way he does... Unless he had some sort of illicit business on the side. It isn't proof, but if half of what Ronna says is true, this is our best lead... Mistress, how should we proceed?"

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash looks at the list for quite some time, looking back up at Ronna with a grin.  "Well, that conforms your roll in the scheme.  You'll be my informant, my eyes and ears for this city.  Shouldn't be too much different than what you already do, but... I believe you'd be perfect for the job. Any objections?" She asks, somewhat rhetorically. 

She turns to Tera. "I think we should do things the simplest of ways. We ask him to help us with our smuggling and we offer him a percentage of the coin.  If her disagrees, we'll have to force his hand, though I trust he'll listen to reason." A sly grin appears on the Mage's face.  "So, where does he live?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Ronna swells with pride as you praise her, no doubt surprised that her disreputable behavior could be put to good use.

"He lives in the terrace just above the merchant quarter," the scheming blonde informs you. "But that's not where you'll find him today. All the nobles are gathering at the Governor's palace to celebrate the moon festival. That's where we were headed before we erm, met you. Tera was super nervous about messing up her date with Earl whatshisface, so we thought we'd perk her up a bit with something I found at the market."

"Not like it matters now," Tera mutters. "I think my prospects of attaining a respectable marriage are long past. But if time is of the essence, we'll need some way of getting you into the party. Shouldn't be too hard to get close to Sarkling if his reputation is anything to judge by. He'll be drooling all over you... Or I guess any one of us now."

The scholar gives you a nervous smile.

"But you should be there for the negotiation. Ronna doesn't exactly have a head for business and Stacy..."

You both look at Stacy who is dreamily dancing naked with her puffy dress as a partner.

"We'd better keep a close eye on Stacy."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth taps her fingers against the desk, staying silent for a moment in thought. "No, timing is not of the essence.  So, it can all wait for better circumstance.In the meantime we can do something else..." She looks to the others.  "Well, what do you want to do?" 

Her eyes turn back to Stacy when she is mentioned,  A deep frown appears on her face, of which could even be described as a look holding concern. "Was she like that before?  I didn't break her, did I?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Stacy was always a little ditsy," Tera says, frowning, "But you would know best, correct. You did promise that you wouldn't let our changes get the better of us... Or was that just something you said to put us under your thumb.

The tension in the room rises as the girls contemplate their new circumstances, no doubt realizing that this wasn't some flight of fancy or silly day dream. Dissatisfied with their privileged boredom, they made a deal with the devil at a chance for power and excitement.

Before you can answer the girl, a familiar, deep voice reverberates within your mind.

Punish the arrogant slut. Her situation is the result of a decision she made willingly. If she was so concerned for her friends welfare, she should have paused for a thought instead of taking your cock like a wanton whore. They are yours to command, Asheroth. Make it known that it is their duty to be shaped for your purposes, body and soul. It is the place of a slave to obey, not question.

It's almost as if you can feel your demonic father's hot breath brushing the back of your neck, even though he is realms away. A rush of lustful visions rushes through you, showing just how you might make an example of one of the girls to force their compliance. It takes a moment for you to realize that these thoughts do not stem from your own mind, but from some deep ancestral knowledge, no doubt stoked by your father's powerful presence.

Why do you hesitate, Asheroth? These pampered brats may be useful, but a few tweaks could make them so much more... And I can show you how.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
A look of offence sprawls on Asheroth's face, the mere accusation that she wouldn't keep her word irritating her greatly. She opened her mouth to respond, only a slight headache to appear, accompanied by the voice of her father. 

Father... I gave them a promise that i'd keep them their normal selves. I'm only as good as my word, and if I break it than what do I have?  When I come across a prisoner of war or someone who is not willing to become one of my personal sluts... Tell me then.  I will be all ears when it comes to training my enemies to become personal pets, but I will not do these things to friends.  A hierarchy must be built, lovers at the top, willing slaves in the middle... then the rest. 

By the way, if you want to help, I need something.  Tell me the family name.  For too long I have lived without a last name and I don't want my children to be born without one.

Looking back at the nobles, she clears her throat giving them a stern stare.  "I told you I would help you, didn't I?  Of what use would you three if you were a bunch of nymphomaniac cum sluts? Besides, I try to avoid breaking people as much as I can..."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Justice, honor, honesty- These naïve ideals are ill-befitting one of your heritage. Amongst demons, there is only strength and the will to use it. This soft-heartedness will serve no one but your enemies. Be careful, dear Asheroth, lest you let those you trust turn on you. I hesitate to bestow my name upon a daughter who so willfully rejects the advice of her father.

Still, I suppose your... Eccentricities cannot be helped given that you grew without the guidance of my loving hand. Who knows, perhaps you turned out better for it. You are without doubt the most powerful of my offspring. Yet you have so much to learn. I look forward to when I can personally... Supplement your education. Until our meeting, walk with pride knowing you carry the name of my house. Grow strong Asheroth Dantalion...

The demon lord's presence fades from your mind as quickly as it arrived, leaving you flushed and slightly breathless. Your demonic daddy must be extremely strong to have such an effect on you, much less inducing it from beyond the void between the realms of existence. Somehow you are left with the impression that your father's promise of a reunion wasn't the empty promise of a long-absentee parent. How he intends to actually break free of his imprisonment, not even your vast arcane knowledge can fathom.

"We're sorry for questioning you, Mistress," Ronna apologizes, "I of course never intended to impune your honor."

"We just don't want you to leave us," Interjects a fidgeting Stacy.

Tera simply looks thoughtful, if slightly placated by your reassurances.

Your decision to wait for Sarkling to adjourn from the Moon Festival celebration gives you several hours of leisure time within the D'Lutheon manor. In the lap of Elendel luxury, nearly any indulgence can be summoned by the ring of a bell.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
You say that father, but what makes us sentient beings without these emotions?  What separates us from savage beings? I may have demonic heritage, but that doesn't turn me into a liar and a cheat.  One can still rule for their own gains, without breaking their own ideals...

That is to say, I still aim to make you proud Father and I will not allow the family name to be tarnished. Until next time.

Asheroth tumbles slightly when she feels her father's presence leave. Dantalion... she was sure she's heard that name before... she'd have to look it up in her book when she got home.  But that could wait until more important matters were addressed.

The Demoness looked at the three and smiled. "No harm done, I understand where you're coming from... you just caught me off guard with the implication." Now that she thought about it, they had a lot of time to kill... what to do...

"Tera, you wouldn't happen to have a personal tailor, would you?  I was thinking of getting some nice mage robes..." She mutters, looking up at the soiled dresses the three woman were wearing.  "And now that I think about it, you should probably get new clothes as well... with your body type changing and all."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You suggestion is a practical one. The girls are practically spilling from their ball gowns with their supple bodies. Even Ronna, whose clothing was cut for a rather generous figure, looks a little rumpled now that her body is all smooth, mouth-watering curves.

Tera nods. "I'll have the staff contact the place I normally frequent in the merchant quarter. Father might even be placated by the fact that I have chosen to update my wardrobe. A girl on the hunt for a husband must be quipped with the latest fashions after all."

Meanwhile, Ronna and Stacy squeal with excitement and jump on the bed, hands clasped, shouting "Shopping, shopping!" like some sort of mantra. It's takes quite a bit of time to calm them down to a suitable degree for bathing. The adjoining washroom's tub is filled with hot soapy water and is large enough that two bathers can comfortably share space. After the cousins have their turn and exit, barely clothed by their towels and giggling mischievously, the water is replaced at your preferred temperature, allowing you to slip luxuriously under a mat of bubbles.

The door opens and to your surprise, Tera has decided to join you. She drops the towel hiding her delicious body and steps into the bath, laying herself opposite of you so that her legs cross your own.

"I was thinking, Mistress... You can hardly stay permanently in Elendel without drawing unwanted attention. You'll need someone to be your right hand in the city. Ronna might be your eyes and ears, and you no doubt have plans for Stacy, but-" The sound of a vase shattering outside causes Tera to pause. "They're not exactly management material... It seems to me that I am the one best suited to the task."

This noble strumpet amazes you. A few hours before, you bound her as her slave and only a few minutes have passed since she caused a needless panic suggesting you might abandon them. Now she was proposing you put her in charge of your urban operations?

"I can do this, mistress. Being entrusted with something like this is all I've ever wanted. I'm tired of being a wallflower and dismissed as an eccentric. I want to show all the girls who slighted me that true power isn't limited to the male sphere. And I..." She hesitates, biting her lip before continuing in a hushed tone. "I want to fuck them the same way you did Ronna and Stacy. If... If I help you achieve your goals, will you teach me? It looked like it felt so good and-"

Tera flushes as once again her dominant side rears its head. She breaks off her little speech, realizing she may have said too much.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth was more than happy as Tera dipped into the bath next to her, happy to have company with such an articulate woman.  The warm water did numbers on her aching muscles... she could get used to this... hopefully the extra money would be able to finish the rest of the renovations on their mansion.  God, she'd love to have her own estate... if things kept moving the way they were, she just might get sooner than she thought...

The Demoness looked up from her gaze to Tera when she started speaking, a grin beginning to sprawl on her face as she talked on. "You're right, I don't plan on living in Elendal permanently... So, I would need someone to keep an eye on my operations in this city..." She returns, a devious grin complimenting the calculating eyes she wore.  "So, you want to fill that position, Tera?  Sure.  You're already on a high noble position, so I see no reason to let you lead.  Not only are you educated, by I can sense you ambition... I think you're perfect for the roll.  Once we're done, all sexual oppression in this land will be gone." 

Asheroth's tail sneaks through the noble's legs, lightly rubbing against her sex, posed upward as if acting like Tera's own phallus. "And if you want something like this and to do what I do... You'll have to learn the arcane arts.  I am the rare few that are born with magic coursing through my blood... While you will have to study in great lengths to gain it's power.  Though I may be able to speed up the process..."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Tera reverently wraps her hands around your tail, two fisting it as if it actually was her own cock. She rubs a palm around its sensitive spaded tip while licking her lips, eyes glazed with lustful fantasy.

"I-I'll do whatever you say, mistress... I'm glad you've chosen to put your faith in me." She wriggles a bit, rubbing herself more firmly against the length of your tail. "I'll work hard so that I can become strong and be a worthy servant of your cause. And when that happens..."

She grips your tail and shudders, clearly lost in the fantasy of growing a cock and railing her uppity peers.

For a moment it looks like Tera is well on her way to getting off then and there, but she recovers herself and regains a bit of mental clarity. Pausing in her lust-driven movements, she looks at you with a look of puzzlement.

"What did you mean by speed up the process, mistress? I can study for as long as you require of me, it's one of the few things I'm good at."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"It was an obvious choice, Tera.  I believe it to be the political position that you rightfully deserve, the very same thing you've been denied you life.  View it as a gift..." She smirks, giving a light wiggle against the noble's slit, before sliding her tail back toward her.  It seemed like she had collected another talented woman not being used to her full potential.  Gwen... and now Tera.  It almost seemed she as if she went out of her way to help those in need.  The thought made her chuckle.

"I only mean it in the most innocent of ways.  I'm fairly skilled in magic, so I can try to tutor you a bit... give you some tips, I guess." She responds, with a warm smile.  "It's the least I can do, for... you know, making you my slave and what not.  Believe it or not, I hate the idea of mistreating slaves... I'd much rather prefer making their life as lively as possible..."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Gwen nods, rising from the tub and cascades of bathwater rolling down her perfect skin. Squeals of excitement from the other room lets you know that the tailor has arrived.

Wrapping a robe around herself, Tera opens the door and steps back into the bedroom. She stops in your view with a from.

"You're not Madam Gertrude."

Following after your head slave, you are met with the sight of a very peculiar visitor. The man you assume for a tailor called up from the merchant district is impossibly thin and tall with long, spider-like fingers to match. Clad in a peculiarly cut black suit that is studded with buttons of bone and a top hat that only further emphasizes his height. He is definitely the most oddly dressed man you have ever seen. The tailor sweeps off his hat with an elegant bow, exposing a neat ponytail of black hair and, more remarkably, pointed ears.

"I am afraid that dear Aunty Gertrude has taken ill," He says with a broad smile, emerald eyes twinkling, "I hope you will accept the services of her humble protégé. I guarantee my work will not disappoint."

It's unsettling the way his eyes always seem to follow your own, but if you are hesitant to accept his services, it is a feeling not shared by your underslaves.

"Ooooh, let's take him on," Stacy gushes, "I never liked your old stuff anyway, Tera."

Ronna shrugs. "If you're looking for a new look, makes sense for you to have a new tailor."

Tera simply at you in deference.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash stares at the man for a time, a blank expression on her face, before glancing to Tera.  "It is your home, so I will leave the decision to you, Tera.  If you trust in his abilities, then by all means let's get this show on the road." She 's never met this man before, though she did get an uneasy feeling from him, she couldn't really say anything.  She was half demon, so she probably gave that feeling to a lot of people as well.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The strange man works in a flurry of motion, measuring each of you with a length of string, and pulling what seems impossible quantities of silk, velvet, and wool from his trunk. He sets upon the expensive materials with scissor and needle, fitting each of your slaves with gowns that drape perfectly across their enhanced bodies. After hours of fitting, Tera and her friends have a wardrobe that would be the envy of the most fashion-conscious lady. They look like queens, their skirts gliding across the floor with barely a whisper.

"I've never worn anything like this," Tera murmurs, spinning the silks of her lavender gown and admiring the rich embroidery.

"It's a step up from you're usually lacy stuff, that's for sure." Remarks Ronna, who is similarly clad in a dress of pale blue that uncannily matches the hue of her eyes.

Stacy gleefully bounces up and down, thoroughly pleased with her dress which is, of course, shockingly pink.

"Nothing pleases a craftsman more than the satisfaction of his esteemed customers," the tailor says with another bow, "I had hoped to serve your mistress with a bit more privacy... If you would, ladies."

His speech and tone are almost mesmerizing, and your slaves trot from the room with nary a word of protest. Only Tera gives you a nervous glance before quietly closing the door to the hallway behind her. You note that the tailor was perceptive enough to identify you as the highest ranking person in the room... Even though this is clearly Tera's house.

"Now then, I suppose we'll need something a bit more exotic to suit your needs... Mistress." He says the word without a trace of mockery, but still filled with mutual knowledge. "If you would please remove your robe? Trust me, it isn't something I haven't seen before. Besides, I know you'd turn me inside out if I tried anything."

He twirls his finger, clearly wishing to see your figure from all angles.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth is genuinely pleased once she sees the results of the tailor.  The ladies looked simply stunning!  "What a shocking example of elven craftsmanship, you have my admiration!" She says to the tailor, wearing a bright smile, only for it to quickly change to a frown at the sound of the word Mistress.  How in the gods' names did he know that?  Who was this man?  The demon tightened her grip on her staff, baring her fangs from under her hood.  As she watched the three girls leave the room, she quickly turned to the man.

She could tell he knew something... yet he somehow knew his place.  Odd, this man confused the mage.  Without moving, her robe began to unfasten itself, the clothing soon becoming a pile at her feet.  "I trust you for know but my patience is wearing thin, tailor.  Who are you and how do you know me?" She hisses, slowly spinning around at the tailor wished. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The tailor isn't where you last saw him after spinning about. You're just about to turn your head when a pair of gentle, dexterous hands appear at your shoulders and sit you gently on a chair placed behind you.

"Oh I know all about you, Asheroth," The tailor murmurs and begins to measure your arms and shoulders. "And just to clarify, I'm not some panzy elf. You won't catch me dancing on top of a mushroom under the full moon, or whatever it is those dullards get up to in their forests. There's more than one group of people with pointy ears, you know."

As if for clarification, he gives the tip of your own pointed ear a light tap before rummaging through his trunk.

"Now where... Ah, here it is."

He emerges with the riches bolt of silk you have ever seen. The red clothe almost seems to shimmer with a light of its own and the tailor handles it with a reverence that speaks of its value. He begins folding it for measurement, sometimes staring for a few moments at your naked body like a master sculpture would a block of marble. He makes the first cut with careful precision.

"Consider me the representative of an interested third party. It's not every day that a kinswoman is Named on this side of the pond. After hearing all about it, I just had to meet you. I made the acquaintance of dear madam Gertrude, put a glamor on the guards, and here I am."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth manages a grin from the man's words, her tenseness beginning to die down.  "Not an Elf?  My mistake, i've mainly been around humans my entire life... so i'm not to knowledgeable with all the races here..." She coos, her eyes widening at the sight of the silk.  By the gods, it was beautiful.  She didn't even want to think of the price tag on such a thing. "Named?" Ash repeats, her eyes filled with curiosity as they follow the man. "Are you referring to what my father told me a few moments ago?  How the bloody hell could you possibly know of that?" She says in a shocked tone, starting to understand the extent to f this man.

"A third party?  Do tell.  If they sent you for little ol' me, then they must have an offer, correct?" She grins at the man.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
He continues cutting, headless of your coy banter. It seems he is going to take up this conversation in his own time. Your patience is rewarded, however, when he rises to take yet more measurements. You stiffen when his string is placed at your collarbone, between your breasts, and ending at your navel. As invasive as the move is, the tailor moves with such clinical precision, that you don't doubt its necessity... Although that doesn't mean he didn't intend to put you off base with it either.

"Word gets around in the underworld, and I am trusted with this position amongst mortals because I never fail to hear the latest gossip. You should know that every demon lord's harem is laced with spies and counterspies. They whispered to me, and I came to you."

The measuring string is removed with a snap and the lanky demon glides back over to his work station.

"My mistress has agents among mortals, more than most other leaders of the underworld, but you would be the crown jewel of her collection, so to speak.

"But let's not be premature, first I am to offer my salutations. I can't say my dear owner's name, for such a thing would be far too useful to you... Just know that there are more options in life than clinging to Daddy's pant leg. Do you really want to carry the name of the demon who couldn't be bothered to see his own daughter until she came knocking on his door? My dear Asheroth, Daddy left you to grow up all alone, and that's hard enough without being a half-breed besides. I should know.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth chuckles. "Demon, I hold little allegiance toward my father.  He is a man that I doubt can hold my trust.  With his constant banter to rid me of all my morals, I doubt our alignments are close enough to be allies." She quickly responds, her eyes following the man as her moves around.  "And what does your Mistress offer me?  I am open to any offer that would assist in my plans of conquest... New friends are always an interest to me... much preferable than new enemies..."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"I will inform my Mistress that you are willing to see reason, although one such as I cannot negotiate upon her behalf. Know simply that we too place a high value upon friends... It's lonely up here in the mortal realm, Asheroth. We demons have to stick together... Welp, that should do it.

He lays your outfit in your lap with little ceremony. The piece is simply breathtaking. Just by looking at it, you can tell that it will hug your curves in all the right places. A scandalous slit along the skirt allows you to flash plenty of leg should you choose to do so, and the cut is well-fitted but not so restrictive that you can't move quickly if need be. The rick silk is slashed black velvet and lacework inscribed with glyphs, both infernal and arcane. Running a hand across the embroidery of its low-cut top, you can't help but marvel at the speed of such craftsmanship. It's practically magical.

"Oh it is magical, my dear." The tailor gives you a conspiratory wink. "Consider it a gift from my mistress as a token of our new friendship. May it blossom for eons to come... We'll be in touch."

He snatches up his bag and strides over to the hallway door, slipping outside and closing it behind him. Not two seconds later, Vera enters from the same door.

"Mistress, are you finished? I'm told the ball has concluded and the nobles are retreating to the various after-parties... Where did the tailor go?"

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth marvels at the clothing she had been given.  It was... breath taking.  She would have never thought to be this amazed at a dress.  With a smile, she looks up to the fellow Half-Breed as he leaves, giving him a slight wave.  "I look forward to further contact." she purrs, looking back to the dress as the door closes, only for it to open shortly afterword.

"Believe it or not, Tera.  Your dwelling has been infiltrated.  That tailor was a demon messenger who gave me an offer... which I can not share." The Demon winks.  "Though it had its perks, did it not?  Look at he marvelous clothes we now wear... mine especially... Can you help me put it on?" She asks, standing it up and holding it out to her. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Tera slips behind you and helps you into your new garments. The "robes" Really are more of a dress with a great cloak to match. Your head slave laces up the back quickly while Ronna and stacy lean in to paint your face, accentuating your eyes with swirling black lines and red highlights. Your plush lips are lined with a matching scarlet hue, giving your features that extra exotic flare, perfectly suiting your devilishly good looks. You always have been able to turn heads, but the few glances you steal at a nearby mirror still manage to shock you. You look positively royal... No, divine.

While they work Tera fills you in on your current objectives.

"Apparently Sarkling retired after causing a bit of a stir during the party. He was a bit too forward with a lady above his station and was challenged by the lady's brother... It didn't end well for the young gentleman- Sarkling is a well reknowned duelist. Anyways, he excused himself to prepare his after-party. The party is exclusive, much lower key than the general festival. If we wanted a good opportunity to twist his arm, this is a good opportunity."

Stacy finishes with your lips and swoons away dramatically.

"Oh I wish a young lord would fight for my honor. He'd sweep me off my feet, and then-"

Ronna paws her breast, causing Stacy to moan and break off her little speech. She shudders for a moment before giving a pouty look.

"Mistress! She touched me!" 

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth lets out a whistle, when she catches sight of herself in the mirror.  Damn.  She had always pulled of the natural look... but she had no idea that make-up could do so much... more!  They emphasized her already noticeable features, which she thought would be impossible!  She'd have to ask these girls for lessons on the art...

"Our target managed to ruffle some feathers, huh? That shouldn't matter too much." She mutters, rubbing her hands across the surface of her dress.  Hot damn was it smooth.  "You said it was exclusive?  You don't think we'd have a problem getting in, do you? I'm sure someone of you nobility would have no problem entering the party." she muses, letting out a sigh of relief. 

Her eyes snap to Stacey, giving her a grin.  "Yeah, I noticed.  Insist that she stops.  You're a big girl." She replies, turning back to Tera.  "I'm ready to leave for the party when you are."