Conquest of Shadows (For DaBomb)

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth chuckled at her father's words. She was already planning on having everyone in the inner circle be her lovers.  Lot less chance of someone betraying you when they're carrying your spawn.  Though, nothing was impossible...

Asharoth focused back on the two bull or for better terms, cows that were fucking with mad lust.  What were once Masculine Rutting studs were now big tittied bimbos, happily fucking each other.  Now that the bulls were dealt with... only the unruly bandits remained.   She gave a quick glance to Cart and the others.  "I'd recommend all of you find your way into the tent.  Don't want to accidentally afflict you." She warns, raising her arms and staff and beginning to chant demonic phrases. 

She wanted to create an area of effect spell, affecting all the nearby bandits in front of her.  She wanted to drive mad lust into the lot, causing them to go into a mad rut and fuck the cow girls senseless, undoubtedly causing them all to transform over time. However, she didn't want them to become completely bimbofied like the cowgirls, so she used her markings of Hecate to mix a minor resistance spell in to it as well.  With a few more chanted words, she surged her arcane powers through her staff, unleashing it to those bandits in front and around her.

(Using a special point for the magic spell. )

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(We'll just let this happen for the sake of the plot)

Your white arcane markings become outlined in a cascade of blue sparks as you begin your incantation. Reaching the crescendo of the spell, the arcane energy coalesces and runs down your arms, gathering at the tip of your staff. Your thrust it forward and a pink haze trails from the arch of its movement. The cloud of lust-inducing magical floats outward, prompting Issac to pull his boss as well as Cart into the pavilion and securely close its flap.

Some of the bandits try to run, but the cloud's movements are deceptively lazy. Soon, each and every bandit's head is enveloped with a charm that would rival the affects of the most powerful aphrodisiacs. There is a moment of confusion as the men freeze and look at each other... And then at the two breedable cow morphs squirming on the ground.

They descend upon the cow girls like men possessed, which isn't too far from the truth. Clothes are abandoned, torn from eager bodies and Cliff and Bernard squeal in delight as a dozen or more playmates press against their ample curves. One cow girl nurses two men while jacking them off while the other is hoisted between two eager partners, their cocks filling each of her eager holes.

The orgy intensifies as more and more of the group shamble in. Corrupted milk flows from the two former minotaurs, squirting from their teats and running down their bellies and hips. Every drop is lapped up by the gang of mind-broken bandits. It isn't long before changes start to work on their bodies.

Pert breasts and wide swaying hips replacing formly angular and masculine profiles. Eager pussies, puffy with arousal and slick with fem fluids morph into existence between their legs. Some of the transformees lose their manhood altogether, but there are just as many that retain their turgid members. These newly formed futas pounce on their fully feminine counterparts with utter abandon. Screams of pleasure rip through the camp as your victims newly minted cunnies are penetrated for the first time.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash lets out a sigh of content at the beautiful image in front of her.  She had corrupted an entire bandit camp with relative ease, she had made a tremendous jump of progress today and she was sure even her father was proud of her. Staring at the orgy for a few more moments, she turned back to the tent. "You can come back out now, the worst of it is now over." She reported, her eyes turning back to the amazing scene.  Once they came out, she'd give a smile to Veronica.

"You may have to fit them in different clothes... but they've been broken.  All we have to do is rebuild them and they'll be whatever you want them to be." She promises, her eyes flicking back to the two cows. "You wouldn't happen to have two collars that'd fit those two... would you?  Seems fitting to have such a thing on them." She pauses for a moment, turning toward Veronica.  "That is assuming if you've accepted the my deal.  Would that be the case?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"I..." Veronica seems to be at an utter loss of words, surveying the depraved mix sprawled out before her. "How the hell do you expect to turn that lot into soldiers? You promised me warriors, not whores. Seems to me like they've got a long way to go from fucking to fighting."

You feel satisfaction at the change in the salamanders tone. She has abandoned debating over the general feasibility of your offer and has turned to the details. She might not know it yet, but you have her. Hook, line, and sinker.

"Actually, with their motivations simplified, it might be easier to organize them into an effective fighting force." Issac quietly murmurs. "And if they are enticing to the rest of the men as I think they'll be, we shouldn't have a problem reasserting your authority, Ver... We might actually have a chance."

Cart meanwhile is going through the tedious process of roping two very horny cowmorphs. He snatches up two abandoned belts from the ground and fastens them around the pair of lactating bovines in short order. The crude restraints will have to do until you can locate something more suitable for your first pair of slaves.

"Ooooh, such a strong puppy... Why don't you take that monster you're packing and knot me? I've got the time..." Cliff gropes Cart with a slutty wink. The wolfmorph groans and tries to shift away ineffectively. It's pretty clear that while you've tempered the physical danger of the former-minotaurs, Cliff and Bernard have evolved a new type of deadliness. Seems like they'll fuck anyone given half a chance.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth laughs. "As I said, i've broken them down know it's up to the task of rebuilding them.  The advantage being you can rebuild them to whatever you desire. I will help of course, trust me this will certainly be worth it in the end." She smirks, her eyes turning back to the bovine sisters. "I fear i'm going to have my work ahead of me with those two... I want to train them to have some self control... it'll be difficult but worth it..." She mutters to herself, remaining quiet for a few moments.

She turns back to Veronica.  "Tell me what you need to retrain them.  I promised I would help and I will do so to the best of my ability." She gives a slight bow, smirking.  A look of sudden realization washes on her face.  The Bulls had slaves didn't they?  And again, the ordeal just got more profitable. "How many slaves did the bulls have?  You mind if I can get a look at them?  You could probably make use of the ones that aren't completely broken... While the others..." Ash stopped abruptly. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Well first thing we'll need is a safe spot to drill and train. Also a steady flow of income. Lack of supplies was the reason my little rebellion turned into a banditry operation to begin with... If these bitches are as pliable as you say, I'll whip them into shape. Whether they'll be any good in a fight is up to them."

Veronica frowns at her new recruits, most of which have spent themselves completely and lay on the grass, sticky and content. A few even curl up against each other to take a nap.

"As for the bulls' harem, yeah there's a few girls at the west end of the camp that made a habit of servicing them. Maybe half a dozen? Started off turning tricks for coin, but Minotaur cum has a way of making you want to work pro bono. Probably will end up on the bad end of a slave contract, not that they'd care at this point. Can't miss their tent. Gods damned thing is the gaudiest piece of canvas I ever laid eyes on."

"Erm- boss? What do I do with these two?"

Cart tries to get your attention while trying to preserve his personal space from the groping hands of his captives. He desperately plants a padded foot against the face of one cowgirl and then curses as the other manages to slip in and undo his belt.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth nods.  "I know a woman who would probably love to have a transformative milk supplier.  I'll set these up back at my dwelling and have a friend of mine dilute the stuff and i'll ship them.  Should get a fairly large profit from it, it'll probably suit your needs." She reports, turning toward the distressed Cart. "Uh... We don't really have a place to put them back at home, do we?" She frowns.  "I guess we leave them here for the time being?" She asks, looking toward Veronica for an answer.  "I'll ask to get a stable put up back home, then we can put those two in it." To her a stable would be an amazing idea.  She could expand it if need be and put all of her future slaves into it.  Why hadn't she thought of building it earlier?

Ash would make her way to the west side of the camp, looking for the tents Veronica mentioned. Once she found it, she'd make her way inside, looking for the slaves and examining the lot of them.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Veronica takes one look at the lusty bovine bimbos and shakes her head firmly.

"Uh uh. Things are already difficult enough for me with the "soldiers" you're having me work with. Something tells me they'd be more than a little distracted with those two trotting around upwind."

The corrupted bandits would admitedly make supremely easy targets for the cow girls and if their tussling with Cart are any indication, they are more than willing to ruin your potential soldiers with their smutty antics. Erecting permanent lodging for them and any other slaves you acquire is a definite necessity, but you'll have to find some place to store Cliff and Bernard while construction is completed.

The whores' tent is alarmingly ostentatious. Just looking at its bright pink coloring and purple tassling hurts your eyes. You duck in and are hit with the smell of sex and incense.

"Ooooh, Is it my turn now, master?"

A curvaceous young brunette lies sprawled on some cushions against the far side of the tent. Upon her speaking, her companions are soon to appear, all equally attractive and bearing the doe-eyed look of a minotaur cum addict. They are apparently very disappointed when their visitor obviously doesn't bear the intoxicating fluids they so desperately crave.

"I guess you can have some fun with us, while we wait for Cliff or Bernard," The brunette states half-heartedly. "Don't think you're going to go and steal the masters from us though. It's hard enough sharing as it is."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth nods.  "I understand... I will bring them with me then. I guess i'll just keep them in the mansion then.  I'm sure their smart enough to listen to some rules.  Especially from an all mighty sorceress." She smirks, giving an apologetic look to Cart.  "After i'm done with the slaves, i'll come back up here.  And if there's nothing else to do, we can depart."

Ash gives the group of woman a sad gaze.  She was no expert on Minotaur cum, but she was well aware of lustful addictions.  She felt wrong just leaving them here...  "Yeah, i'm not here for the bulls.  I'm here for you.  sorry to say, but the bulls are no more.  They've been turned into bovine sluts.  Which means... I own you now.  And the first thing i'm going to do is get you rehabilitated."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(Charisma roll: 19)

It takes quite some time for the whores to understand that there is in fact, no domineering bulls coming to give them their next fix. They wail and sob and generally throw a tantrum as you stoically try to persuade them to come with you. After awhile, they seem to somewhat understand the reality of their new situation. The buxom women follow you from the tent like ducklings behind their mother.

"But you can find us a new bull, right?" The brunette asks desperately. "We'll do whatever you want us to!"

The poor things will likely need time and expert treatment to be brought back from the brink of their addled state. Maybe Kari will be able to think of something.

You return to Cart who has abandoned trying to lead about his bovine charges and has hoisted each of the cow morphs in a muscled arm... Much to the delight of Cliff and Bernard, who keep cooing things like "So strong.." and "We'd make the prettiest babies, wolfie". Your enforcer looks supremely relieved at your reappearance.

"Thank the gods... Please tell me you have a plan for these slutbags."

Leaving soon, you will arrive in Tencrest just as the sun sets. Plenty of time to make arrangements and confer with your followers... And anything else you may want to do.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash lets out a sigh of relief when she finally arrives at the village once more.  Though it was successful, today had been a long day, and she wanted to get things finalized by today.  She'd make her way to the mansion, giving Kari a bright smile once she saw her.  "I got good news and bad news. Good news is that the bandit camp is now under my control and I have acquired some plunder from my skirmishes." She gestures to the Cum addicts and Cow morphs that have likely followed her. "The bad news is... I need a place for the cow girls to live until I get a slave stable up.. probably in the back yard or something.  I also need your help getting these woman clean.  There practically reliant on Minotaur cum..." She frowns.

"It won't be for nothing though.  The cow girls are practically an unlimited supply of Bonivium and we can put the woman to work while we get them clean.  Profit!" She claims with a grin, hoping to get a positive response. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari's ears twitch inquisitively at the troop of women that have followed you into the mansion. They stand in the foyer mingling amongst themselves. The cum addicts, you notice, are supremely irritable and bicker amongst themselves and the slightest provocation. Kari is barely through examining the first one when another pair of former mino-slaves break into a full blown fight, complete with hair pulling and a lot cringe-worthy screaming.

When you and Cart finally manage to pull them apart, you realize the instigator was the brunette you first met. She promptly breaks into sobs.

"I-I'm sorry... I just- I don't know what I'm doing... W-where's Berny?"

Having endured hiking for half a day, you're surprised it took this long for one of the temperamental women to have a meltdown. It's only after Kari slaps some sort of adhesive patch onto their upper arms that they calm down enough to be fed and settled into some cots arranged in the upstairs bedrooms.

Kari wipes sweat from her forehead. "Lust patches. They excrete much of the same stuff you find in mino cum, although in much smaller doses. Hopefully we can wean them off in time... I don't know Ash, when you offered us a new home, I thought it'd be you, me, Cart... The kids. Seems like we're running a half-way house here. I understand you want to give these girls a second chance, but... They're a liability, even if they kick the habit."

A metallic tumble draws your attention to the two Cow morphs that in the ensuing scramble have had free reign over Kari's laboratory. The Alchemist curses and spends the better part of half-an-hour settling them down bent over two chairs with milkers attached to their enormous tits. The two bovines moo in quiet ecstasy, rubbing their plump thighs together. The air soon becomes thick with the heady scent of their aroused pussies.

"I don't see any problem with filling Siara's orders with those two around. The trouble will be making sure they don't get up to any mischief. The potency of their milk won't be as great after their initial transformation, but even so, we don't want to damage relations with the locals... I'll see if I can pulls some of the laborers to start on a barn of sorts. You'll still have to give them a talking to- make them understand the rules around here... Unless you planned to keep them chained to a stall all day."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth stays silent for a few moments, waiting for Kari to finish restraining the cows.  After a few moments, her eyes stereotypical lighting up with an idea. "Well... we don't have to keep the girls here.  But we can send them to a place they'll be taken care of." Ash smirks."You know the Priestess that comes around here once and a while? Well, what if we sent some of the girls there?  I'm sure they couldn't resist former sex-slaves, religious types eat that kind of stuff up. You think that could work?"

"And the cow girls... I'll give them a stern talking to.  I should probably give them some new names... and maybe some collars for them as well..." Ash takes a gander at the cow girls, eyeing them for a few moments. "Cliff... You will now be... Helga.  And Bernard... You are now Bertha." She establishes, a content look on her face. "I should probably get some clothes for them as well, huh?"  Ash lets out a small sigh.  "Well, at least I can help with all of this, since I don't have any plans of going anywhere at the moment." She gives a smile to Kari.  "So, where do we start?" 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The cowmorphs give you glazed looks at you declaration. Clearly memory retention is going to be a problem during milking time. Still, they seem to like your completion of their feminization, enthusiastically repeating their assigned names. They then resume relishing the pulsating sensations fed to them by their respective milking machines. At some point they get so into it that the cow sisters lean into each other, tongues tangling and fingers probing eachothers' dripping slits. Their milk reservoirs begin to fill with renewed gusto. If there was a contest for best milking slut, your two newest slaves would tie for first.

Kari meanwhile, is enthusiastic about your proposal.

"If you can get those nuns to take these addicts in, we'll really be dodging a bullet in terms of time saved. An entire temple of acolytes are better suited for giving them the proper attention... As for whether Trissa will go for it, you'd be the better judge of that. I barely know the woman. Catmorphs have their own pantheon and I didn't want to get into a theological debate." She snorts. "Not that I'm particularly religious anyway."

Kari gives you a quick tour of the mansion and you are pleased to see visible progress on the renovations. It doesn't possess its once-breathtaking grandeur, but much of the rotted wood has been replaced... And the room doesn't leak anymore. You help Kari straighten up the place and scrounge up some clothing for the cow twins. Having now been milked, they thankfully don't soak their new garments, but Kari's old uniforms don't particularly fit them well. You'll have to buy or commission something from town for a more complete wardrobe.

"It's coming along nicely." Kari says proudly as you return to the laboratory. "But if you keep taking on side projects, we're going to need a steady source of revenue. The down-payment went a long way, but outfitting your and Veronica's army, dressing our milkmaids, fixing this place up, it all takes gold. I'm not saying you're not making good decisions, just that we need the cash to make it all possible... The way I see it, the most impactful thing would be to establish regular shipments of our milk to Elendel. Fulfill Siara's contract and get her to accept a long term deal.

As an afterthought, Kari adds. "Oh and there's talk about mayoral elections in town. We've managed without a local leader for some time, but with the recent bandit attacks..." She shrugs. "I guess people wouldn't mind having someone in charge."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"I'll visit the temple Tariss gave me the directions to and see if she'll take them in then.  I'm sure they will, they don't seem like the type of people to just tell addicts to just screw off.  And I believe she said it wasn't too far away either..." She scratches her chin, trying to remember the fine details. She'd remember it later.  She had to order the woman to get ready to travel.  "Also, i'm thinking of letting one or two of them stay... to you know... assist in anything the mansion needs. I doubt Cart would do something like that and you wont be able to do it when you're pregnant..." She stammers off, thinking about something else.

If she remembered it correctly, Siara's request was a large shipment of transformatives.  If they set up the milking operation, she could easily start sending shipments, fulfilling the deal.  "I'm pretty sure we have everything else, we just need to talk to Saria about the deal. Though we still need to find a way to ship the stuff."

"Mayor?" She brings up after a few moments. "Do you think I should run?  Or better, do you think I have a chance?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari eyes her steadily growing baby bump, as if acknowledging the presence of someone else in the room. She places a hand on her tummy, her face softening.

"Well, I guess I could use a few extra hands around here... You're also right about arranging transport for future shipments. I doubt you'd relish escorting a wagon every time we have a new batch of milk ready. Whenever I needed something, I'd remind Cart about his bar tab and he'd have it in a few weeks. But finding things piecemeal is a little different that mass smuggling... You'll have to get creative, I guess."

At your question of the election, Kari laughs. "Well you do have a bit of a popularity streak, who knows?.. Though, you'd probably be able to rig the whole thing if you wanted to."

Concluding your business at the mansion, you assemble the group of wayward cum addicts in short order. Kari picks the two most stable individuals for her assistants and you take the rest. The farm house that Tariss's following has occupied is on the other side of town and you should arrive before dark.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth shrugs.  "Maybe I could convince her to ship it?  Or I could ask Veronica for help, considering the camp is a lot closer to Elendel than it is from here." She offers, soon going to the addicts and wrangling them up.  She found it surprising on how busy she has been lately. Though to be fair, she had been finishing things pretty quickly.  Hopefully, she could get rid of the addicts at Tariss'.  If not... things could get complicated.

Ash soon departed, following the directions she was given by Tariss the last time she spoke to her.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(The head priest's name is Trissa   :p )

You reach the priestess' abode just as the sun slips beyond the horizon. You and your party cause quite a stir arriving at the front door of the two-story farmhouse and there are several robed women that come to meet you. Before you can properly explain yourself, the door opens and a familiar sanctimonious tone rings out.

"I see you have accepted the call of the goddess. I knew it was only a matter of time before my message was felt by you all. Fear not, for I-"

Trissa's preaching breaks off as she realizes that the whole of Tencrest has not, in fact, converted to the "true" faith. Her disappointment is visible only for a second as she quickly recovers, ushering you inside. The place is clean and unadorned save for a few golden banners bearing the white ring of the All Mother. When you explain your purpose in coming, the head priestess lights up with enthusiasm and begins barraging your former slave companions with all sorts of reassurances and sappy religious one-liners. Meanwhile, a feeling comes over you and the chatter fades into the background.

There is some power in this place, as if a well of arcane magic was placed just beneath the floorboards of this humble farm house. If your hunch is correct, the source is something you have never seen and only heard about: a ley line. A meeting place between worlds and a conduit for powerful magics...

Despite the fact that your surroundings are mundane and of recent human construction, you detect something ancient lingering in air. The ground was special; sacred in ways much older than Trissa's order of nuns or their so-call All Mother. You look at the banners surrounding you with disdain that is not your own. This place already has a Goddess and such blatant worship of another deity in her claimed space was a violation beyond words. You feel the magic in your veins flare as something familiar beyond words flares up inside of you... It is the same sensation as when you were branded with your arcane markings.

Asheroth...

Your name comes to you as a whisper on the wind and you snap back to reality. Trissa stands staring at you, clearly expecting some sort of response.

"I said, will you also be staying with us?," She repeats. "Your... Affliction certainly runs deeper than these poor souls, but it is nothing the blessed All Mother cannot cleanse."

Last edited by a moderator:

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
This place was disgusting.  A defiance of the true goddess that lay dormant here.  How could such shame and injustice be permitted? This couldn't stand any longer!  We must... What was that?  Ash could of sworn she just heard her name... Wait, why did she feel strange... Where was she again?  Asharoth blinks as she becomes mentally available once more, shaking her head slowly. 

"Sorry, no... I won't be staying.  I just wanted to drop the girls off, I couldn't leave them, you know?  Just wouldn't feel right." She responds, loosing her attention on the matter.  "Hey... were there any ruined temples or relics here when you moved in? I'm getting an odd feeling..." She mutters off, staying silent for a moment before looking back at Trissa. "Also... do you mind if I bring a Wizard here?  I'm getting an ominous feeling and he's much more attuned to that sort of thing."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Trissa cocks her head, clearly unaware of the magical presence that is currently sending tingles through your body.

"This place was simply an abandoned farmstead before I had the foresight to turn it into a sanctified space for those of my calling. We would not have chosen this as a site for our temple had it been filled with heathen artifacts... By all means, bring your wizard. He will find nothing but the glory of the all-loving Mother."

Though Trissa is eager to make your girls a statement piece, many of the other acolytes seem genuinely concerned about their welfare. Lacking the flow of converts they had been hoping for, these holy women seem to have a lot of time on their hands and are eager to apply themselves to something other than Trissa's hair-brained schemes. The former-mino slaves are quickly settled in and receive stern, but attentive care.

The head priestess is quick to take credit for the whole affair, nodding her approval. "As we discussed, Asheroth. Once the word of my order's good deeds spread, the people will flock to our temple. These poor creatures have been broken by the innate depravity of mankind, but with the help of the blessed Mother, their souls will know transcendence and the bliss of oneness with the world.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth twitches slightly, holding back the urge to strike the woman.  She was simply trying to warn the woman of something, such a cheeky response wasn't necessary. "Alright, I should arrive back shortly..." She says in a flat voice.  "Thanks again for allowing the girls to stay, you're revealing quite the burden off our hands."  She gives a slight bow, before turning to leave.  She was relieved that she had one task removed from her list but quickly remembered that she had added another.  Whatever was in those grounds was connected to her somehow and she needed to know how.

Now, she had to inform Siara that her tranformatives were ready and only needed transportation, as well as finding out further information on those grounds. Luckily or her both of those things were on the same path. She could easily meat with Issac on her way back from Elendel and probably talk to Veronica about shipments as well.  So much work, so little time!

The Demonkin let out a small sigh as she began her journey back to the village, to inform Kari that things had went will with Trissa.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
It is well after dark when you return to the mansion. Kari has managed to settle down the newest residents and, along with Cart, remains seated near the fireplace knitting what appears to be a very, very ugly pair of baby socks. She is quick to hide the project when you arrive, much to the amusement of Cart. He deftly catches the ball of yarn Kari throws at him.

The alchemist seems even more relieved than you to hear that the addicts have been taken in.

"They're going to be a handful, and I wish them luck. Who knows, maybe after thinking about someone else for a change, Trissa might actually become a better person." She barely manages to keep a straight face delivering the comment.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth decides not to bring up the dreadful knitting project she had been working on.  Since she knew that some things should be left alone, especially when it involves your pregnant lover.

"Yeah, that'd be a doozy wouldn't it? Trissa thinking for others..." She manages a chuckle. "Anyway, I got some interesting news." She brings up not too late afterword.  "The grounds that they have their operations situated are very unusual... I think they used to be the sacred grounds of an ancient deity. I'm going to talk to the Wizard at the bandit camp and see if he can figure whats up with the place." 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari looks supremely worried at your newest project of interest. You catch her glancing towards the kitchen, where the secret entrance to the occult study lies. No doubt she'd be even more disturbed if she knew of the night visit paid to you by your demonic father.

"I don't know Ash. We've got enough trouble here in our world without going around messing with the divine... You never struck me as the religious sort, what's so compelling about this place? I mean, Trissa isn't going to take kindly to you snooping around, much less proclaiming the presence of some mystery goddess. Is it really worth the trouble?"

Cart, ever the loyal foot soldier, immediately chimes in on the practical aspects of your plan.

"Well independent of that, we'll still need to deliver the milk to Siara in Elendel. While carrying the stuff is no problem for me, and the Boss probably can talk our way out of an inspection, I'm a little nervous what will happen once we start sending the stuff without our supervision... We need to secure transportation that won't be intercepted by the inquisition. That means either bribing some city official, or getting involved with the gangs." He wrinkles his nose. "Neither are particularly appealing in my mind and I'd be eager for an alternative, but..."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"I don't really know Kari... I just felt a presence... and it spoke to me.  It was strange, but I knew I wasn't imagining it.  Something made the effort to contact me and I want to figure out who it was."  It was hard to explain but she knew it was something that she had to do.  She would never be satisfied if she never found out the answer.  She just hoped she could understand that.

She looks to Cart and frowns.  "I've been thinking for a solution as well and I haven't had much progress in doing so."  She pauses, a smirk soon appearing on her face.  "I think having a city official under our belt would be very advantageous... and I don't really have to bribe them when I can just convince them otherwise." She offers.  "I personally see no other options, though I guess we could take over a gang in the city..." She looks at the two, waiting for input. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Cart shrugs. "One man is considerably easier to control than a whole group of them. Then again, if there's a fuckup, we'll pay a greater cost for it. It's one thing if a bunch of lowlifes double-cross us, but if someone close to the Governor squeals... All of Tencrest would be made to suffer."

"It might be worth the risk, though." Kari points out. "Having a noble informant could forewarn us of the Inquisition's movements as well as that of the city guard. Not to mention, we'd have easier access to the governor if and when the time comes to depose him. As for transportation, we should ask Gwen. The girl's been running Olec's books on the side long before she took over managing the tavern. Maybe she can hook us up with a caravan."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"I agree.  Having someone that high up the chains on our side, would reap obvious benefits. I see more benefits then cons in this case.  So, I say we do it." She knew that corrupting someone like that would do leaps and bounds to grant her control of the domain.  It was simply just another step for her plan. "I guess we'll set off in the morning then. Kari, you mind being the one to talk to Gwen?  You've known her much longer than I."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari nods. "I'll talk with Gwen while you're gone. Hopefully we can have something set up by your return."

"Well I'm excited to be getting back to the city," Cart cracks his knuckles eagerly. "There are a few thugs I can think of that ought to be introduced to the new me... All in the name of our cause, of course. If we're going to be operating in Elendel, it wouldn't hurt to show the gangs a little muscle... Which I seem to have in abundance these days. If we're not going to play nice with them, we might as well make them scared of us."

"While I'm sure striking a blow against the criminal underworld would earn us a few friends amongst the commoners, it could easily blow back on us," Kari objects. "Especially if you can't keep yourself under control."

Cart does his best to look shocked at the alchemist's implication, but you see right through it. This is personal for him. Not that his idea doesn't have some merit.

Unleashing your enforcer on the gangs while you infiltrate the upper-society would no doubt gain you significant amount of notoriety. Good as having a city official in your pocket, there's nothing like a bit of street cred to aid in swaying the lower classes.

"Come on, boss," He insists. "Think about all those people living in the lower levels, crushed under the heel of Governor and all his friends. All they want to do is scrape by, but that's nearly impossible with the gangs taking what little they manage to earn. They need someone to give them hope. Set me loose, give them a taste of change, and they'll whisper your name in every tavern across the city."

Kari abruptly stands, face flushed.

"This is crazy talk. You can't expect for the world to change just by cracking skulls. I... I'm going to bed."

She turns and slips away upstairs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth sighs, shrugging.  "Sure, do whatever you think is right, Cart.  Just make sure the same thing doesn't happen, alright?  And if you happen to run into any gangs with valuables, make sure to grab them, alright?" She says in a stern tone, wanting to make her point across.  "And don't make it too obvious who it was.  The last thing I want is the guard snooping its nose into our business."  That would make anything involving the town much more difficult, it may even jeopardize her role with the noble. 

"Anyway, i'm off to bed.  I've got to get a descent night's sleep tonight, I haven't gotten much lately." She chuckles.  "I suggest the same to you.  Good night." 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Cart's sharp teeth glint in an eager smile as you acquiesce to his request.

"No problem, boss. I won't do anything to disrupt your conning the bluebloods. The bastards won't know what hit them."

You turn out the lights, passing your sleeping cow-slaves who are intertwined near the milking machine, snoring softly. Going upstairs, you slip beside Kari in her bedroll. The Catmorph reflexively curls her back against you, snuggling under one of your arms. You drift with your face nuzzled in Kari's soft neck fur, lulled to sleep by her steady purring...

Your rest is extremely satisfying and morning comes all too soon. You awaken to the sound of birds chirping and Kari groans as you stir beside her. Lazing away the morning in bed certainly has its appeal, but you have work to do. Reaching Elendel will be faster now that you won't have to worry about the bandit camp, but it will still be well into the afternoon by the time you reach the city.

You find Cart in the kitchen being spoon fed breakfast by your slutty milkmaids. The twins certainly seem better behaved compared to yesterdays behavior. Maybe after getting over their initial transformation, they sobered up.

"Thaaat's it, Carty. Gotta keep you big and strong so you can fuck us silly when you get back," Helga giggles.

...Then again, maybe not. Kari is going to have her hands full keeping their antics in check while away from the milkers. Come to think of it, putting the bondage wear from the basement to some practical use would go a long way in curbing their lusty inclinations. The former owner's naughty collection was well stocked with harnesses, collars, and toys. Combined with your magic, you could probably rig something up to keep them satisfied until the barn get put up.

"I'll erm, just go get the milk tanks ready for transport." Cart eagerly rises from the table, murmuring to you as he passes, "I swear boss, if you don't want a herd of pups running around, those two will have to learn some personal space. I'm this close to giving what their asking for, and then some."