Conquest of Shadows (For DaBomb)

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash listens to the boy, her eyes never leaving his as he speaks.  Once she finishes, she let out a sigh, looking up to Cart.  "Looks like we've caught a break.  The way the boy here said it, Veronica may actually be a civilized human being, so we may be able to talk to her." She reports, looking back to Roderick.  "Would I be correct, could we speak to her without getting... you know, butchered?" She asked, before putting a hand on his lap.  "And don't mention it.  I know an innocent boy when I see one.  You made a mistake, i'd rather give you the chance to atone for it rather than making it so you can't make one again. I'm sure you'll fit in with the community soon enough." She  assures, lightly rubbing his leg.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Rodrick seems to take your assurances to heart and he continues to be willing, eager even, to answer your questions. The puppy eyed look he keeps giving you certainly suggests some amount of idolatry. Perhaps deposing his former leader has made more of an impression than you realize... Being drop dead gorgeous probably helped too,

"Veronica would probably want to talk with you. But I don't know if she'd let you leave once you were in there. She's really ambitious and isn't shy about taking advantage of people. She's... Possessive. Once she has it in her head something belongs to her, she'll never give it up. People included." He flushes at that last statement. Maybe there is some history between Rodrick and the bandit leader.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash smirks at the blush that appeared on the bandit's face, assuming some lewd information from his actions. She didn't want the kid to die of embarrassment, so she'd leave the topic alone at the moment, there were much more pressing matters at the moment. What she thought was important at the moment was the lieutenants.  She'd need some more information on them if she'd do anything.  "About the lieutenants... How many are there?  Can you give us more information about them?" She asked, pausing for a moment. "If we got rid of the lieutenants that disobey her orders, the bandits would be much more manageable. And i'm sure Veronica would be very grateful." Ash leans back in her chair as sh finishes, looking at Cart and the boy for input. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Well with Kruz gone, there's two left. Two brothers called Bernard and Cliff. They've both got more than a little minotaur in them." Rodrick mimes a pair of horns on his head for emphasis. "Big brutes, they are. Mean as sin and cunning too. I'm sure Veronica wouldn't mind their disappearing, but wouldn't that undermine her authority? I mean with them gone, she might think you're making a bid to take over the whole camp..."

Realization dawns on the young man's face. Cart looks to the heavens with exasperation.

"Finally on the same page? Come on runt, weaknesses. How do we take out these bulls?"

Rodrick ponders for a moment before answering. "Well they're probably the best fighters in camp, excluding maybe Veronica. And they always have men around... Well at least, when they're not taking some quality time with some of the camp prostitutes. Brutes aren't shy about letting the rest of us know what's going on when that happens. You can hear them rutting their whores from across the river."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, taking over the camp is my goal, removing her from her authoritative position isn't. I'd greatly prefer having her as an ally rather than taking her position.  I don't want to have to organize a bandit camp.  Too much work." She shakes slightly, grinning.  "But first thing's first, nothing is going to ha[[en with the two minotaur brother's still alive.   So, we need to talk to Veronica about that first." She gets up from her chair, looking back at Roderick for a few moments. "Information on the Bandit camp itself would be useful, i'd like to know a basic layout of the place, and all the ins and outs."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Rodrick tells you the basic layout of the camp. The bandits have erected a quasi-fortress about half a days walk west of Tencrest. Sharpened stakes form a crude palisade from all sides save for two entrances, one at the north and the other facing south. Inside is a haphazard arrangement of tents and shacks. At the center is the leader Veronica's pavilion. The two bullmen, Bernard and Cliff, have tents situated near the southern entrance, where most of the camp "followers" have chosen to live. Flanking the western edge of the camp is a broad stream.

"You know, where we first met." Rodrick recounts as if hoping you would remember your awkward first encounter. Cart snorts with amusement.

"There isn't anything like a watch in place. The men are too lazy and would rather visit the whores or gamble when they're not raiding. Veronica gave up trying to post guards weeks ago. If you climbed the perimeter wall, there's a good chance no one would notice."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"That makes things a lot easier than I originally thought..." Ash turns to Cart and smiles.  "Well, if there's no watch, then there's nothing stopping us from getting close. And if we don't make too much noise, we may be able to Veronica without stirring anyone else in the camp." Ash looks back at Roderick and smiles.  "Thank you for all your help dear, that should be all for now.  I'll call you when I need you again." She says with a warm smile, turning back to Cart if he needed anything else.  "So, what should we do in the meantime, I don't want to go immediately, there's some business to do first..." She pauses for a moment, before continuing again.  "I think it'd be wise for all the villagers to start setting up defenses in case we... fail.  I don't want this location's fate to rest solely on our shoulders."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Cart nods. "Shouldn't be too hard to get some men on rotation. People round here are handy with axes and saws, maybe we can get something of a wall built up. I'll ask around and see if people are interested. Shouldn't be too hard to get volunteers once I mention Tencrest's fallen angel suggested it... We've got a good thing going here boss. Knew my good feeling about you would pay off."

The wolfmorph departs with a wink, whistling a cheery tune.

By the time your conference has ended, Gwen's party seems to be in full swing. The Tavern window has been patched over with canvas and hasty repairs have been made to all the furniture. Additional seating has been scrounged up at situated outside to accommodate the flood of customers partaking in the revelry. It seems like all of Tencrest has come out to celebrate.

You spot Gwen schmoozing with the customers and generally orchestrating the whole affair. She seems flush with confidence, a stark contrast to the stuttering girl you first met. A casual observer wouldn't notice, but the redhead's complexion is practically radiant and did her breasts increase in size just a little bit? You suspicions are confirmed when Gwen bend down in front of Tan on some pretense, treating her crush to a delicious view of her firm behind. The waitress clearly took a dose of your succubi milk before the party.

Kari lounges on the stairs, nursing a glass of milk (the normal kind). Your catmorph lover seems content to watch the goings on from her perch, likely not eager to mingle after spending years waiting these tables herself.

The townspeople meet your appearance with a hearty greeting. Your repulsion of the bandits has grown more grand with multiple retellings and people clearly are starting to think of you as a local hero.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash gazes across the tavern, a smile slowly creeping on her face. She would of never thought she'd have such an impact on this village.  Well, a positive one to be precise. She never really planed on these acts of good deeds... it really made her question herself. Not too matter.  Things were about to change very quickly soon enough.  With a smile on her face, she started working her Waitress shifts, helping with the large amount of customers that were in the tavern. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Gwen's plan to sell out Olec's stock of liquor is going flawlessly. After living with fear and uncertainty for several days, people are more than willing to set aside their worries in favor of a tankard of stout ale. More and more bottles and barrels rise from the cellar to meet the demand of thirsty patrons. Eventually the more reserved customers decide to turn in for the night, but more than a few stoically keep the party going, drinking well into the night. Among them, you notice, are Tan and his friends.

Gwen seems to be everywhere at once, serving drinks and commanding from behind the bar. Olec, having been laid up with his injury, seems to have given her full autonomy. Maybe it's the succubi milk or Gwen drawing upon untapped reserves of resourcefulness, but the young waitress seems to be doing a stellar job of managing the establishment. So stellar, that it's blatantly obvious when Gwen suddenly vanishes from the scene. A quick glance to the empty seat where Tan was sitting gives you a hunch and you slip behind the bar for a quick peek into the back room.

Through the cracked door, you see Tan staggered against the far wall with him legs splayed out and his head thrown back. He lets out a moan and it's pretty clear why. Pressed between his legs is Gwen, giving her young sweetheart an enthusiastic blowjob. Tan's hands tangle in Gwen's red locks as she bobs up and down. He lets out a strangled cry, "G-gwen.. W-where on earth did you learn this?..."

Your attention is drawn from the sound of a new barrel being tapped by Tanith. She serving Tan's friends at the bar what appears to be Olec's specialty ale. A quick inspection of the container makes you realize that this is the barrel you spiked with succubi milk.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash walks up to the bar, smiling at Tan's friends. "Hey, you guys want something else to drink?  We got a large selection of ales, including a new brew that recently came in." She says with a smile.  "And to be honest, you may not want to drink Olec's specialty brew right now... it's pretty strong stuff.  Fair warning if you want to be able to stand later tonight."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The clearly inebriated men protest your suggestion that they wouldn't be able to handle the "strong stuff", but having been supplied with numerous alternatives, they don't raise too much fuss when you whisk away the barrel of augmented liquor. Tanith gives you a funny look, but makes no comment on your behavior and resumes her rounds.

A lonely cupboard at the far end of the bar provides a convenient storage space for your succubi-brew, should you choose to reserve its use for a more specific time.

The night is still young and the tavern still bustling. Bobbing torchlight on the outskirts of town reveals that Cart has finished organizing the town watch. Gwen eventually emerges from the backroom and flushes at your knowing look. Seems like the girl managed to surprise herself with her own boldness. Judging by the dreamy look of contentment on Tan's face as he rejoins his fellows, he seems enthusiastic about the recent turn of events.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
After preventing an event that could of been really bad, Ash makes her way to the empty tables, beginning to clear off of the trash and starting the process of cleaning the tavern.  Once Gwen had returned from the bathroom, Ash would make her way to the waitress, smiling. "You did good today, Gwen. Though you may of did a bit much from what happened earlier..." Ash lets out s slight chuckle. "You did good.  But don't go too fast, or else he will begin to value what you give, and not who you are."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Gwen gives you a starry-eyed look when you approach and doesn't really seem to register your warning.

"Oh Ash, it worked just like you said it would. I didn't know if I'd be able to pull off the party, but just look at the time everyone's having. The tavern's raking in the gold, and it's all because of my idea! Work was so much easier too, I just smiled and winked and the men practically drool when I pass by. I realized how easy it was, getting the things I want. Doesn't matter what it is- or who, you just have to reach out and grab them. And I have you to thank!"

Gwen wraps you in a hug. The embrace is a more intimate than you would have expected from the normally shy girl, her breasts practically crushed against your own.

"Is this how you always feel?" She breaths into your ear. "It felt so wonderful when I took the first dose, but even better when I had Tan in my mouth. I liked pleasing him, but there was also this feeling... Of empowerment. Tan's never going to look at anyone else, I can feel it."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash is a bit surprised by the hug, her arms soon wrapping around Gwen as well.  "Don't worry about it, i'm glad I could help." Ash gleams a smile toward the Waitress, as she breaks the hug. As happy as Ash seemed, she quickly became serious, her eyes dead locked with Gwen's.  "Nothing serious should happen with that small of a dose, but just to be sure, I want you to give me the rest of the milk.  Now." She says, in a slight authoritative tone. "It seems that your libido increased a lot more than I expected.  A lot more." She says, her fingers tapping against her arm.  "But you need to be careful, Gwen.  Don't do anything too drastic and especially do not fuck Tan until you start dating him and even then wait a week or two." She clears her throat sighing.  "I honestly forgot to warn you about this, but you can corrupt others if you lay with them too much.  And that is the feeling you were getting.  Succubi dream of making mortals into pets, nothing more than sex slaves.  So, I want you to resist any dark temptations you get, alright?" Ash's tone begins changing to one of concern.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(Charisma roll: 19)

Gwen's pulls away and her glazed expression turns to one of contemplation, then panic. "B-but what if the feeling goes away? I don't want to go back to the way I was before, with everything locked under that damnable awkwardness. I'm not afraid of people anymore. I feel strong! I thought- I thought I was becoming more like you."

You lock eyes with her, and can feel a sort of contest of wills between you. But keeping a harem in line is in your blood, and subduing one rebellious barmaid is easy by comparison. Gwen shrivels under you cool stare and reaches into her blouse, retrieving the vile of succubi milk. She hands it over with more than a little reluctance.

"I really don't see what the problem is." She pouts. "So long as Tan is happy, then it should be okay. I mean, you've kept Kari and Cart close and nothing bad happened to them. I won't go too far Ash, I promise. You've already done so much for me, I'd never betray your trust."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash takes the milk vial, storing it into her breasts, her eyes once again meeting Gwen's.  "Gwen, i'm a lot more succubus than you and have been one a hell of a lot longer.  I have seen succubi literally fuck the soul out of people and turn them into demons.  And both parties were willing to do it, because they were corrupted. You don't become your normal self... it changes you." Ash shudders, her teeth grinding together slightly.  "Do you not know how difficult it was for me?  The amount of willpower it took to repress my libido to an acceptable level and I still struggle to this day."

Ash stays silent for a few moments, extending her hand and lightly squeezing Gwen's hand. "Just don't do anything too drastic, okay?  Tan seems like a nice kid... I don't want him to become a searing pig of a man."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Gwen seems sufficiently mollified, clearly only now understanding the slippery slope she is on.

"I didn't realize it was like that for you... I understand Ash, I'll try to be more careful." She shakes her head wearily as if dispelling unwanted thoughts. "Maybe things have been going a little too fast. I just got excited with, well you know. I don't want to hurt Tan or anyone else."

The young redhead slips back behind the bar and resumes serving her cliental. Your conversation seems to have made quite a bit of difference in curbing Gwen's magically-induced high. She's visibly holding back, remaining attentive but not outright slutty in her serving. A quick look at the vile Gwen gave you reveals she ingested a little more of your corrupting milk than you feel comfortable with. Not enough to sprout wings and a tail of course- she'd be fine given a few days of careful adjustment to her new situation. The trick was keeping her sober long enough for her willpower to become sufficiently conditioned.

Closing time comes after Tanith shoos some of the more determined revelers. Gwen gives Tan a chaste peck on the cheek before sending him off into the night with his friends.

Kari appears at your elbow, watching Gwen with a frown on her face. "Something I should know about?"

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash continues to watch Gwen as she leaves, for a little while longer.  She felt content that she had successfully made an impact on the woman, hopefully it would last, or she'd have to use more forceful measures.  Deciding that she had nothing better to do, Ash continued to clean the Tavern, wiping the tables and spilled drinks, essentially getting the place ready for closing.  Once the last patrons are shooed out, Ash begins to finish the cleaning, stopping when Kari approached her.  "About Gwen?" She asks, a smirk appearing on her face. "I gave her some advice on how to be better at her job.  I offered her a shortcut and she accepted." 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari eyebrow quirks. By her expression it's clear she has guess what your and Gwen's little "shortcut" is. The spunky catmorph sighs with resignation.

"I told you I trust you, so I'm not going to make a big deal about it. So long as it's what she wanted as well... Ash, it's kind of scary how fast you had this town eating out of the palm of your hand. I know you want influence, but where is this all headed? You can't expect me to remain your... Your partner while being kept in the dark. Cart might be content to playing tin soldier, but I've got more than myself to think about here."

Kari puts her head on your shoulder, her fuzzy ears tickling your cheek. "Don't think I'm appreciative of everything you're doing for me, but... I don't want to be kept in the dark."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash wraps her arms around Kari, reaching her hand up to rub the back of her head.  "I'm sorry... I never intended to do that to you..." she say in a soft voice.  "In all honesty... not even I fully know my plans. I want power and you know that but I also don't want to hurt anyone..." She says in honesty, sighing.  "But I want to make the world a better place and... some people have to take the short end of the straw to accomplish that... So, I need influence.  Power. I need all these things to make this dream come true.  And I have many targets in my mind that can accomplish this..."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, I suppose I'll have to be content with that." Kari pulls away to give you a smile that doesn't quite dispel the worry from her face. "Just remember, you can tell me anything. We're in this together and I want to help you."

The catmorph alchemist leans in for a quick kiss, murmuring in your ear, "So... Do you plan on staying here tonight, or can I persuade you to join me for a long, well-deserved bath? Don't let these claws fool you, my paws work wonders at relieving tense muscles."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, I am almost done cleaning the tavern... and I won't have anything else to do when i'm done." She replies back with a whisper.  "There's no reason not too... who gives up a free bath?" She says with a smile.  (Sorry for short post. )

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"I think, manual labor is treating you well Ash. Flushed from the rigors of an honest day's work." Kari playfully gropes your ass as you walk out the door together. "Of course the apron's is pretty sexy too. I'm sure everyone will miss their succubus bar maid once you've gone and promoted yourself to empress supreme."

The moon and stars light your way as you trek the short path to the village outskirts and from there, up the hill to your mansion. You pass a handful of men bearing torches and axes. They don't carry themselves like soldiers, but none of the recently installed militiamen are sleeping on the job, so you can only assume the shifts have been rotating smoothly. Cart seems to have done a pretty good job in the short time allowed for this little project. If the bandits try to make a run on Tencrest, you will have advanced warning.

When you arrive at your slightly dilapidated dwelling, Kari takes you past the makeshift laboratory into what you assume was the washroom. Next to a woodstove, a large clawed ceramic tub dominates the center of the room. Kari quickly gets to work boiling a caldron of water.

"I had Cart bring it down from upstairs. It's still drafty up there and I didn't want to carry the water up the stairs anyway. I'm seriously considering keeping this thing for our bathroom, it's got... Character."

Soon the tub is filled with pleasantly steaming water. Kari works some alchemical wizardry and the product is a luxurious bubblebath. Your catmorph lover strips and sits at edge of the tub, spread legs daggling in the water. It might just be your imagination, but her belly seems a little larger than you last remember.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth smirks at Kari, reaching over to give her ass a grab as well. "Well, I see a lot more work in the future..." She snips back, as they walk together. "Don't worry about the lack of succubi either, there should be a lot more succubi here when i'm done with the place..."  She teases, enjoying the nice moonlit walk toward the mansion.

Once the bath was finished, Ash quickly stripped herself of her clothes, dipping into its bubbly depths, feet first.  "Oh.... I see what you mean, Kari...  It certainly has character..." She moans, as she lowers herself into the bath, a long, relaxed, breath blowing past her lips as she becomes prone in the water filled container. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Knew you'd appreciate it. Now why don't you just relax while I start working on these stressed muscles." Kari practically purrs into your ear as she lays hands on you, gently kneading your toned shoulders. Working out the kinks of your tight back is her first order of business, her fingers moving in firm but gentle circles. She then lovingly unfurls each of your small bat-like wings, tracing their sensitive folds with a soft, soapy sponge.

The attention your catmorph lover lavishes upon you is so utterly relaxing that she has you reduced to a boneless pile of contentment in minutes. Keeping so many tasks juggled at once must have accumulated more tension than you realize because, you haven't felt this good in weeks. Once she deems you properly worked over, Kari sighs and slips into the tub behind you, her legs playfully wrapping around your waist.

"It's good to be close to you like this, " She murmurs against your shoulder. "You usually cover yourself up so much, I don't often get a good look... And I like looking."

This is accompanied with a mischievous nip to your earlobe. Kari's hand reaches up to paw one of your breasts and soon the restful situation transitions one to heated passion. Whatever plans you have of turning the tables on your lusty companion are interrupted, however, when Kari fixes her sharp gaze on your shoulder.

"Not to kill the mood or anything... But do all Succubi have markings like yours?"

You have no idea what she's referring to and instinctively examine the indicated area. At first you think Kari is playing a bad joke, but then you see it. When the light hits your glistening skin, there is a faint line elegantly curling with the contours of your musculature. It's like a tattoo inked in white against your pale flesh. Soon you find more markings, imperceptible without a hard look. The swirls cover your body in a intricate pattern of glyphs and sigils some of which you recognize as arcane and others infernal. Some inspiration persuades you to summon a small current of magical energy and Kari startles as blue sparks surge along the strange markings, causing them to glow.

(Mark of Hecate. Once per day, you may cast two spell affects simultaneously.)

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth let out a groan every time Kari dug those fingers into her muscles.  She had no idea how tense she must have been the past couple of days... the relief the woman was giving to her was astounding.  The Demon let out a small purr, as she felt her lover slide into the tub behind her.  She backed up slightly, to rub against the woman in the tub, feeling her breasts against her back.  She only responded to her with a quick nod, focusing on her hands moving down to rub the cat's legs, her fingers coursing through her soft fur.  Her hands stop as she feels Kari stop as well, her eyes peering over to see what had grabbed her attention.   After the markings lit up, Asharoth's eyes narrowed on the markings.  She briefly looked up to Kari, exchanging looks between the two.  "Did you just notice this now?  Have you never seen it before?" She asks, her tone slightly filled with worry.  "And to answer your question, no.  I have never seen this before... on anyone."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari shakes her head. "Can't say I was looking for it but... I mean, if you never noticed it, it must have happened fairly recently."

You remember back to when you roasted the bandit leader and that peculiar fatigue overwhelmed you. That and the accompanying burning sensation... Like someone was branding you.

You train of thought is thoroughly interrupted when one of Kari's fingers traces one of your marking from your navel, up and encircling one of your hardened nipples. "It really is beautiful though... Kind of gives you an exotic look. Not that you needed any help with that."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth would of thought further on the matter but she decided there were other pressing matters that needed to be attended to.  "I can't see all of them at the moment... but from what I can see... I like it... it contrasts nicely against my skin." She coos, her hands sliding down the cat's legs to grope her thighs. "Though... i'd like to see the rest of them as well... Could you... 'assist' me by showing me where they are?"

(Ash's skin is tan by the way.  Looked like in the description you described her as pale.)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(O.O my apologies. It's been awhile since I read your character description. I will amend my mental picture... Thanks for rolling with ascetic change anyway <.<)

Kari quickly adopts your embrace  of the situation and grinds sensually against you. The base of your spaded tail presses against the soft folds of your lovers sex and she moans appreciatively at the senation. Her legs fidget under the contact of your roaming hands. "I don't know Ash, there are just so many... Running here and there... Everywhere..."

Kari begins her "examination" with your ample breasts. She massages the soft globes, making only the most minor display of showcasing your new markings. "They really accentuate you assets here, swirling up and around your nipples..." She rolls the sensitive peaks of your tits, before abruptly, teasingly pulling away. "But you can see that area well enough, so let's turn to other areas... Like your neck, your back... Oh I don't know, maybe your ass..."

She punctuates the statements with little kisses on the nape of your neck and between your shoulder blades, ending with her dexterous hands dipping down below the water to slip under your thighs and cup the cheeks of your smooth posterior.