Freedom Bison

Brock

How come I can't do the Taur Mounting scene? I know you have to be some form of taur to be do it, but I'm just a big as Miss Freedom Bison here. I'm 9 feet tall and muscled from head to toe. I'm also half-gryvain. All of that has to count for something.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
What is so hard about creating different characters to gain access to different scenes? It's even fun!

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
What is so hard about creating different characters to gain access to different scenes? It's even fun!
I agree. I have several characters with different themes myself :)
Currently waiting for a deertaur TF to get implemented, so I can create a female taur character.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@shadefalcon You want to make taur chara or deer taur chara? If former that it's already possible with horse pill or that Etis item which name I forgetting and not wanna give the wrong one name. I would jsut later on req. some other TF used to make deisred rest of PC app aside been 4 legged.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
@shadefalcon You want to make taur chara or deer taur chara? If former that it's already possible with horse pill or that Etis item which name I forgetting and not wanna give the wrong one name. I would jsut later on req. some other TF used to make deisred rest of PC app aside been 4 legged.
There are several ways to became a taur. I know that. Poe A, Leithan charm and catnip are the only ones that comes to mind atm. I already have a treated male leithan with six bull legs. So becoming a taur isn´t a problem :p

Now for my female taur character I want her to have a cute little deer butt. So I have to play the waiting game before I can make that character.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well then you do need wait for deer TF as here is way to be taur so the other part of your new ideal PC is missing. Hopefully you will not wait long shadow.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Now for my female taur character I want her to have a cute little deer butt. So I have to play the waiting game before I can make that character.

Awwwww. Now I want one too.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Pretty sure the deergirl in that picture is saying his dick is too small, lol.

Also tfw no qt Centorea.

Reactions: Lord Lodestar

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
PC could be already made into Centorea clone. SHe wasn't bison or deer taur jsut normal (cen)taur. In those stories taur girls never complains about male too tiny cock lol.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
PC could be already made into Centorea clone. SHe wasn't bison or deer taur jsut normal (cen)taur. In those stories taur girls never complains about male too tiny cock lol.
I actually once read a hentai about a centaur getting fucked by other centaurs, while a small boy had a crush on her. Turned out she fell in love with his little dick, because it felt better XD (Reverse Nice Time for Roo?)
It was a cute story.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@shadefalcon Umm I may also seen this hentai. Did their end up good or she end up as those male taurs fuck toy?
Well either way she also not complained on his size even if it was smaller that typical taur size.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
@shadefalcon Umm I may also seen this hentai. Did their end up good or she end up as those male taurs fuck toy?
Well either way she also not complained on his size even if it was smaller that typical taur size.
Happy ending :D
Title was "My dear Centaur Senpai" btw. :)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
By looking with title it tunrs out I do read it in past too. I could say that it have indeed Happy Ending. I wonder if there are some hentais with bison girls ^^

Brock

Eh. Okay. Fair enough. I guess I'll just have another run through with a taur this time. Hmmmm. Sorry, I was super tired when I posted that I guess I tend to whine when I'm tired. FML