The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a groan of pleasure she pulls Ash off of her cock and holds her at the front of it while she cums, hosing Ash's body with her thick cum from head to toe, giving her a nice coating. "Oooooh... fuck... that was... wonderful!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She hears a few muted groans as a few other patrons of the bar cum too, their cum splattering over the floor and their hands.
Ash just groans weakly and sits up. "Likewise.... Mistress!" She says, flopping back onto the table, panting.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gets up and heads over to Hark to get a towel before coming back and dropping it on Ash. "Here you go, clean yourself up and I will show you to your new home"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She has to wait for a bit to get a towel as there are a few others at the bar, getting towels as well. A few of them give her appreciative nods, and some even pay her a few compliments on owning such a good looking slave! [Rep +5]

Ash wraps the towel around herself like a cape before rubbing herself down, giving her assets a nice shake in the process. "Can I keep it? It feels so nice and furry!" She says, giving Phorsaal an impish smile with the puppy eyes.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Melkor catching the scent of the elf immediately goes to work moving swiftly down the trail darting from one tree to another eventually he actually makes his way to higher branches of trees to give himself a better advantage getting the higher ground. He makes an effort for his black smoke to be at an minimal so no one could spot him as he snaked his way down the trail.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No, you can't keep the towel. It belongs to Hark and we have to give it back. I have towels at my place any way so there is no need to just keep this one." She gives her a grin and wipes her off before giving the towel back to Hark. Picking up Ash, she leaves the bar and walks back to her apartment.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The scent of the elf gets stronger the closer he gets, and then, while he's in the upper branches, he suddenly sees movement as something flies towards him! The next thing he knows, there's an arrow sticking out of the tree trunk an inch to the right of his face, still quivering with force with which it impacted the tree. "Who goes there!? I can smell you!" A female voice yells. He can't see where it's coming from, though... She must be camouflaged!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aw, okay!" She says, grinning as she's picked up like a teddy bear and hugged to Phorsaal's chest, Phorsaal's breasts almost encompassing her head. "Mm. Nice pillows, mistress!" She says, giggling. In about half an hour, they reach Phorsaal's apartment, and Ash looks around. "Wow. You actually live in a place with a roof and four walls and all..." She murmurs, her eyes roving over everything.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Klaus whistles a tune in an attempt to look casual, taking fistfuls of his satin top in his hands to substitute for pockets as he saunters into the convenience store. With a wave to the cashier, he begins to take a look around. Particularly, he's in search of rope, or any similar sturdy cord to use. However, he's sure that going in with anything is better than going in with nothing.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes... it isn't much, but it is mine." She places her down on the couch "This is your home now as well. Right now we are in the living room, that over there is the kitchen, to the right is the bedroom and the left is the bathroom. The living room is for relaxing, the bedroom for sleeping, the ktichen for eating and the bathroom for taking care of business. Now then, do you have any questions?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
As he walks into the store, a little bell jingles overhead, announcing his entrance. The cashier looks up, and nods his head to Klaus as he waves. As he walks around the stores, he sees a few posters of some people, notably a woman and man with golden hair, who seem to be speaking into some kind of device, probably something that amplified their voices, judging by the crowds of humans in front of them. Looking around the store, he sees mostly food products, drinks, and snacks wrapped in bright packages designed to attract eyes. Notably, however, he sees coils of bright red, blue, orange, and green nylon ropes in a corner.

Ash nods her head as Phorsaal describes the layout of the house. "Questions? Er... Well... Might sound kinda embarrassing, but... What's your name? I kinda forgot!" She says, grinning sheepishly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"My true name is Phorsaal Ul'garn, though I prefer the name Phorcide as it works to deceive humans and is easier to say, but you may refer to me as Mistress. If you prove to be a good little girl, you can get more casual with me later."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ohh okay. Okay then... Mistress. Hmm. I could get used to this. Now! Time to explore!" She says, giggling as she darts around the place, her wings fluttering as she hops from place to place, her body jiggling as she pokes around the place, bending over to unintentionally or intentionally expose her pussy and asshole, her tail darting about excitedly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles as the little imp bounces around the place. "Well then, I still have more work to do... or work that I want to do. Can I trust you to keep things steady here while I am gone?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yep!" She says, grinning and holding up a thumb before rushing off to the kitchen.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Klaus bundles the coils of rope all into his arms. No matter how cumbersome, he decides that there's no such thing as too much rope in this situation. Carefully, ever so carefully, he takes a deep breath and casts perfection on himself, and with a swaying, nonchalant gait, Klaus approaches the counter and register. Meanwhile, his hand stays at the ready, prepared to grab his rapier, right as he drops all the rope down onto the counter. He speaks sweetly to the tired cashier. "Hi doll, how much for these- oh! I think you may have dropped something!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok Ash, hold down the house while I am gone!" She kisses her cheek and walks back down to Hark's after locking the door behind her. She walks up to the work board to review the jobs again.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His body shimmers slightly as a layer of an illusion appears over him, giving him the appearance of a brunette with large breasts and a curvy ass, dressed in a tight, rather short dress. His eyebrows go up, but he immediately frowns, glancing at the door. "Wait a second. I didn't see you come in. Where's the other dude?" He asks, slightly on guard now, and looking at her suspiciously.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Unfortunately, no new jobs have been posted, and the others are still there, with the exception of the elf one.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"You fell asleep at the register, darling." Klaus folds his arms accusingly, a bit of vitriollic intent behind the word "darling" as he tries to turn the tables on the cashier. "I said hello to you when I first came in, but you were out like a light. Awfully immature of you to be trying to pin this on me. The other dude is one aisle over, check for yourself if you care"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a curt nod she looks around for the Djinn in a blue turban and promptly approaches him when she sees him, eager to get onto businesss.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nuh uh. I didn't fall asleep. I never fall asleep on the job. Boss made sure of that!" He points to a large white device on the wall behind him that seems to be giving off an almost inaudible buzzing. "He kept the temperature so low I'm almost freezing in here!" He says grumpily, rubbing his arms.

Phorsaal easily spies him, since he has taken on the appearance of a classic Djinn from the old stories from Earth, that of a large, muscular, dark skinned man in a black vest and a large blue turban, black pointed shoes with curled toes, the whole deal!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moves up to him with a smile "Hello there. I assume you are the one who wanted a human slave? I am in the market for business. What can I help you with?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah yes! Yes I am! Hello! My name is Quarro! Please, take a seat!" He says in a booming voice with a smile on his face. Once she is seated, he leans forward, putting his elbows on the table. "I would wish that you find me a Middle Eastern woman for a slave!" He says, grinning and showing off a row of pearly white sharp teeth. His eyes are smoking freely, and the smoke flashes red a few times, like a sort of display.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
'Yea... should have seen that one coming' She thinks to herself as she smiles and nods "Alright, middle eastern woman. I assume you want her completely, not just a soul slave? Any preference on body type?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes, yes! No soul slave! And thick and curvy! I like them thick and curvy!" He says, grinning.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok... middle eastern woman, thick and curvy, physically here. That will take a bit of doing, but nothing I can't handle." She stands up and gives him a nod "I will be back in a while with your woman." She heads out of the bar and heads for the portal to earth.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Again, it's another hours long slog through the wastelands, before she finally reaches the Earth portal, and sees the Gatewatcher. "Eidolon Phorsaal. State your purpose here." The giant says in a booming voice right into her head.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Phorsaal bows low and deep to the gate watcher. "Mighty watcher, I am here to acquire a human slave for a job I have just taken upon myself. Might I have your permission to pass?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm. Humans seem to be rather in demand lately. Just a few hours ago an incubus walked in for the same purpose... But anyway. You may enter. I'll be watching." It says, waving its hand at Phorsaal. She feels a burning sensation on her neck as whatever charm the Gatewatcher cast takes effect.