Half Human, Half Demon like alien as a starting race

meijis

Jun 12, 2016
Same as the Lucifer transformative item

- Demonic wings, eyes, claws (feet and hands), no horns and tail, making them halflings

- Natural glowing 'tattoo'

- Same human skin complexion 

- Males are diphalic, gets two foreskin covered penises

- Drinking their sexual fluid heals them in a small percentage 

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Same as the Lucifer transformative item

- Demonic wings, eyes, claws (feet and hands), no horns and tail, making them halflings

- Natural glowing 'tattoo'

- Same human skin complexion 

- Males are diphalic, gets two foreskin covered penises

- Drinking their sexual fluid heals them in a small percentage 

That won't happen.

For one, as, unless consumed by the whole populace over the cours of a long time or if one perso goes beyond overbouard with mods like Victor Steele, gene-mods do not get passed down to one's offspring.

And also because, unless you want to write something yourself or commission somebody else to do it, nobody on the dev team or one of the creators will pick your idea up and put it in the game.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For such race been considered as start race it mean fully demonic race is one of core wolrd races. So far all races aside human added as start races are all considered as core worlds races. Thus if you up to make an effort (by comissing or wiritng personaly) to make this demonic race added as aother core world race it would have near 0% chances to happen.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
For such race been considered as start race it mean fully demonic race is one of core wolrd races. So far all races aside human added as start races are all considered as core worlds races. Thus if you up to make an effort (by comissing or wiritng personaly) to make this demonic race added as aother core world race it would have near 0% chances to happen.
Vulkrimi are core race with distinctly demonic appearance. And with them being all-male race... I like the idea :)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Etis Ahh right them. Well since we got one of their npc ingame maybe time for asking kindly Fen to recnsider adding them to starting races choices (thou I not sure how would be handled all males rule for them but PC would start as only half-Vulkrimi so maybe something similar to Gryvain solution).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Umm but now I think about it half-Vulkrimi can run into not earleir meet issues. Sicne in intro the other race is mother role always and all of Vulkrimi are males. Not sure if Victor with his dna been already in a mess would risk getting modded to be luckly mother. So that may be biggest trouble to get them as start race -_-'

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Umm but now I think about it half-Vulkrimi can run into not earleir meet issues. Sicne in intro the other race is mother role always and all of Vulkrimi are males. Not sure if Victor with his dna been already in a mess would risk getting modded to be luckly mother. So that may be biggest trouble to get them as start race -_-'
Vulkrim reproduce through a butt-womb transformative virus, which means that either the Vulkrim or Steele could be the "Mother". The Vulkrim "mother" could be a transgender or a clone of the original females, through the child/PC should likely be male only.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Bruchandus gets away with it because they can get mpreg'd if you humor their reproductive system's peculiarities. So i suppose monogendered masculine races will only really be starting choices if they can bear young.

Alternatively, what if the "mother" takes pussybloom?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Vulkrim reproduce through a butt-womb transformative virus, which means that either the Vulkrim or Steele could be the "Mother". The Vulkrim "mother" could be a transgender or a clone of the original females, through the child/PC should likely be male only.
Why overcomplicate? Vulkrimi can be "mother" even being fully male and not modded. Would require a little change for an intro scene, mostly changing «mother» to «“mother”». And that's all.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Why overcomplicate? Vulkrimi can be "mother" even being fully male and not modded. Would require a little change for an intro scene, mostly changing «mother» to «“mother”». And that's all.
They can be the 'mother' only if Victor was Vulkrim TFed, and that would result in a purebred Vulkrim PC (see: Shade being purebred kaithrit).

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
They can be the 'mother' only if Victor was Vulkrim TFed, and that would result in a purebred Vulkrim PC (see: Shade being purebred kaithrit).
Really? Wasn't it canon that mods are not changing offsprings? And why Victor need such TF? It is canon that Vulkrimi virus can be used for monogender pairs even neither of them is Vulkrimi.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Really? Wasn't it canon that mods are not changing offsprings?
Savin's explanation - by that point Victor's DNA already wasn't stable, so he could pass over the general genetic make-up of the species he was TFed as.
And why Victor need such TF? It is canon that Vulkrimi virus can be used for monogender pairs even neither of them is Vulkrimi.
It does? Weird. Guess I'll need to go and re-read their Codex entry then.
In any case, I just remembered that Victor's DNA was soup at the time of PC's conception, so the medical involvement was needed anyway. Which means that Vulcrimi 'mother' is an okay idea.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well in such case then we need someone to keep "poking" Fen with idea of possible adding Vulkrimi to staritng races choice.

Dualitas

Oct 4, 2016
Well in such case then we need someone to keep "poking" Fen with idea of possible adding Vulkrimi to staritng races choice.
I wouldn't recommend that. From what I heard, poking him would just make him a turtle.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
From what I heard, poking him would just make him a turtle.

Who does not love turtles? xD

(Good god, I am shitposting when something is depressing me.)

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I forgot an "Also" there. Those suggestions were if the gender of the mother was non-negotiable.

[URL='https://forum.fenoxo.com/members/nik_van_rijn.1019/']Nik_van_Rijn[/URL] said:
It does? Weird. Guess I'll need to go and re-read their Codex entry then.
In any case, I just remembered that Victor's DNA was soup at the time of PC's conception, so the medical involvement was needed anyway. Which means that Vulcrimi 'mother' is an okay idea.
It does work like that and allows from female children, as I didn't want to enforce a strong rule. The exception is that the children of two vulkrim will always be a male vulkrim.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It does work like that and allows from female children, as I didn't want to enforce a strong rule. The exception is that the children of two vulkrim will always be a male vulkrim.
It takes out a large part of uniqueness, though.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh Kui-tan without balls or jsut with normal not growing large balls you meant Etis?

But I agree to try somehow forcefully make female-like monogender race by default been all males even wth all things author add to keep them always male even if it come to childbirthing will take away all uniqeness. Maleherm with vag been only thing female part (well and womb + ovari3es inside) would be as much as to keep them as male only races. Anything more could make them loose this defining parts as race. Unless we want PC have "mother" that was barely recognized by her own race as one of them ^^

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Unless we want PC have "mother" that was barely recognized by her own race as one of them ^^
Other mothers seem to be typical representatives of their races. Why make an exception here?

Though, I admit, a starting race without respective TF to become full morph is... Uncomplete. And I personally don't feel up to make one for Vulkrimi. But if anyone is, I can help.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeha that what I thinking about of not making exception for PC sake only. I know PC will be always singularity vel snowflake of whole TiTSverse but not make it even stronger.

About TF... maybe person that made that race could think about making it. Who made this race?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeha that what I thinking about of not making exception for PC sake only. I know PC will be always singularity vel snowflake of whole TiTSverse but not make it even stronger.

About TF... maybe person that made that race could think about making it. Who made this race?
@Nacht AFAIK.