What Content Would You Like Added?

곰 ⋮⋮ ɮɨɢ ʍǟռ ™°

Feb 23, 2023
Ngl, I know some other people asked about this, but I wish we could have just normal clothes. Like cargos or like a tank top or SOMETHING. I'm tired of having my character wear heavy and complicated looking pieces of clothing like they would wear that 24/7. Like how in some games allow you to change the look of certain clothes while not taking off the amour and just makes it look that certain way (if that makes sense). BC I want my Steele to go around like some of these NPC's wearing nothing but a jacket but still managing to take literal bullets or swords with fire burning off it. Just something that has been bothering me.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You may wish to check the "Threads" line in Xanthe's Silken's Serenity.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Well, you can buy Comfortable Clothes from Geoff at Mhenga scrap shop. They obviously won't give any real combat utility but I tend to change into them when I really want a casual look for Steele. Same for Business Clothes for formal occasions. But if you really want a wild gunman look with the jacket and all there is the Protective Jacket. And if you want better armor but still look stylish, use Lighting Duster. Electric Resistance is always good.

Sidrake

Jul 4, 2022
I'd like the idea we can upgrade the Frosty lair and tale nykke with us in our ship by her clothes or tool for example. She clairly interrested travel with us too visit and learn of the travel. I hope see that evolution for that NPC a possibility for the frostwyrm experimient the provolution.