[Submitted] Orshug the orc thane

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Alright, I read through it. I noted all the typos and grammatical errors that I found. I left suggestions and opinions and thoughts. Hopefully it helps you polish it up some.
Personally (not being into men), he's not attractive to me sexually, but beyond that, I am not a fan of his millennial way of speaking and his modern slang, like 'dude' 'bro' and 'no shit'. Just my opinion. Other readers and reviewers might differ, but I got the bulk of any misspellings at least.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
I agree with Ace, I think the thane using "bro" can be fine for his "jock" personality but it is really overused. "Bro" is also not an especially sexy word so it's usage in sex scenes is kinda distracting. I think some of it's usage can be changed with just "babe" and most others removed.

Otherwise this was a pretty good read for being quite short.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knife-wielding Crab

Knife-wielding Crab

Dec 25, 2017
Alright, I read through it. I noted all the typos and grammatical errors that I found. I left suggestions and opinions and thoughts. Hopefully it helps you polish it up some.
Personally (not being into men), he's not attractive to me sexually, but beyond that, I am not a fan of his millennial way of speaking and his modern slang, like 'dude' 'bro' and 'no shit'. Just my opinion. Other readers and reviewers might differ, but I got the bulk of any misspellings at least.
Thanks you for all the help with the spelling. Fixed the grammar and fiddled with your suggestions. Removed many of the bro's and swapped them with some less distracting titles. I wanted to go for some type of "surfer dude" or "jock" with his style of speech, so I still want him to use some more casual titles for the PC (like "guy", "brother", "man").
I agree with Ace, I think the thane using "bro" can be fine for his "jock" personality but it is really overused. "Bro" is also not an especially sexy word so it's usage in sex scenes is kinda distracting. I think some of it's usage can be changed with just "babe" and most others removed.

Otherwise this was a pretty good read for being quite short.
Thanks. Glad that you enjoyed it.

Reactions: Ace Hangman

Cannibal Cravings

Jan 17, 2023
Game def needs more male content so thanks for contributing.

I left some thoughts on the doc as well but I'm just some rando so don't take anything I say too seriously lol

Reactions: Knife-wielding Crab