PLAN B

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Hey B, just curious but have you thought about taking up any of Bubble's characters like you did with Berry? I know you have plenty of ongoing projects, but I just wondered if it crossed your mind. Was fighting Byvernia in my playthrough and the though crossed my mind that you'd do her justice.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Hey B, just curious but have you thought about taking up any of Bubble's characters like you did with Berry? I know you have plenty of ongoing projects, but I just wondered if it crossed your mind. Was fighting Byvernia in my playthrough and the though crossed my mind that you'd do her justice.
Why not ask for permision to write for her?

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Why not ask for permision to write for her?
It was just a random thought so I was just curious if B has thought about it themselves for any of those characters. I'm not specifically asking anyone to write her here.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Ivaze with 2,000 words! This finishes the scene where she fucks you with her butt; does a 'bad end' to that scene where you disobey her instructions and she punishes you; and it gets started on the next sex scene, where she deeply tonguekisses you will giving you a handy.
You can’t… you can’t put it off any longer. The teasing, the lack of control and agency, the… the sheer frustration! Ivaze is an apple-bottomed imp with big tits and she’s got you riled up like an animal. [pc.strengthRange 0 50|You’re not the strongest person around, but even you could easily overpower her|It wouldn’t take much effort to overpower a single imp], and the control her tail has on your wrists is more symbolic then anything.

With a downward yank, you pull your wrists out of place and towards Ivaze’s big, plump ass grinding against your lap. The movement catches her by surprise, and her tail’s grip on your wrists is quickly undone, giving you full, free range of movement once more. You don’t waste any time and start gripping and groping at Ivaze’s heavy ass cheeks like you’re kneading dough–

And as soon as you do, Ivaze unfurls her wings, pushing herself up and off your lap. Your [pc.cock] is immediately exposed to the comparatively-freezing cold air of the room. She doesn’t give you a second look as she strides across the room, flaps her wings, and sets for the rafters in the ceiling. Once she gets up there, she hangs herself upside down and wraps her wings around herself, going to ‘bed’ herself.

You call her name, telling her that she can’t leave you like this, but she not only doesn’t respond, she doesn’t even give you the satisfaction of a wayward glance. There’s no sign of her bioluminescent yellow eyes peeking out between the folds of her wings. You can’t tell if she’s even facing your direction.

This is your punishment: Ivaze agreed to take you into her ass, but only if she always remained in control, and you broke the rules. Of <b>course</b> her tail wasn’t strong enough to keep you from breaking free, but the literal strength and restriction wasn’t the point: it was symbolic of you being able to follow a simple instruction, and you proved that you couldn’t even do that. After all, it’s her asshole.

And now, you’re going to bed cold, alone, a bit wet with imp pussy juice on your legs, and with a <b>raging</b> hard on.
She steps forward, her left hand coming out to gently push you on your collarbone, instructing you to sit on the edge of the bed. You do as she wordlessly commands; she straddles your lap, her legs on either side of yours and her massive, hefty tits pressing into your [pc.chest]. Her hands go to your shoulders and she leans forward, pushing you until you’re flat on your back and she’s on top of you. She throws her head to the right so that her long, black hair all pools down one side, giving her space to work.

Her left hand goes to your jaw, gently cupping it. You can feel her long claws ever-so-slightly rake against your [pc.skinFurScalesNoun]. Her glowing yellow eyes narrow as she looks into yours, giving you as smoldering, passionate look. [pc.isDK|You’re not fooled for a second – this is an imp, after all. She’s here for the pleasure, nothing more. But you have to admit that she’s good at faking it.|If you didn’t know better – imps are soulless, perverse caricatures of a mortal soul, and like all of them, Ivaze is only here for the pleasure, not the companionship – you’d think the look she was giving you was genuine affection. For a damned creature of the hells, born from fire and destined to return to it, she’s not a bad actor.]

Her breath washes hotly down your cheeks as she leans closer. Her eyes narrow further, almost closing. Her nose touches yours before her soft, plush lips press gently to yours, sealing around your mouth, kissing you just once, although it lasts nearly a full minute. With how her body settles on yours, and the way she sighs through her nose… your head still isn’t convinced that she’s anything more than a deviant that wants your body for her pleasure[pc.isDK||, but your heart is getting confused].
No plans, and no desire. I have my own stable of characters I need to be worrying about, and more than a handful of them are adopts already. That, and Byvernia isn't my type, so the interest isn't there.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Ivaze with 2,400 words! This finishes the scene where she sloppily makes out with you and gives you a handy. I have plans for two more sex scenes for her, followed by some logistics/cleaning up, and then she ought to be done!
You feel her body shift slightly as her left hand travels down your form, finding its way to your crotch. She easily finds your [pc.hasCock|[pc.cock], standing upright and firm enough that it nestles easily in between her plush thighs, spurting your pre every time she shifts her hips a bit. As smooth as silk, she curls her fingers around the base of your pole[silly|, pinkie out, of course], and she begins gliding it up and down your throbbing shaft.|[pc.vagina], already soaked through and making the inside of your thighs glisten with your juices, and even if you were dry, the heat emanating from it could power a stove. As fluid as water, she curls her middle and ring fingers over the crest of your [pc.hasClit|clitoral ]hood and surging both digits into your pocket, powering them in and out of you at a steady, consistent rate.]

She shifts her body slightly again to get a better position: one that doesn’t break the kiss but gives her better leverage to [pc.hasCock|jerk your cock|finger your cunt]. Every gentle glide of her lips across your own is followed by a swish of her tongue doing cycles in your mouth, which is followed by [pc.hasCock|her fingers alternating their grip on your dick as she seamlessly slides it up and down|her fingers lunging deep into your pussy, crooking to press against the roof of your tunnel, and then withdrawing down to the fingertips before starting again]. Ivaze is a well-tuned engine, pulling out every trick that she’s learned to give you the very most of the pleasure you’ve asked for. No motion is wasted and no reaction is ignored.

It is, perhaps, not as invasive, or ‘personal’ as penetrative sex is. But your senses are so overloaded – all you can taste is her, all you can smell is her. Every gasp of breath that she takes through her nose is a warm wash of air down your cheeks and chin that came from her. All you can hear is the gentle moans that she makes over the sound of her tongue rolling around inside your mouth. You’re going to smell like her for hours after the fact; you’re going to taste nothing but her tongue for days; and she’s going to be all you can think about for who knows how long. And your mouth isn’t going to feel the same after this, that’s for damn sure.
Here you are, brought to a shuddering, gasping, full-body orgasm thanks to a creature [pc.heightRange 0 60 84|that even a lesser demon would barely register the way you would barely register an ant under your foot|that barely stands up to your chest|that’s the perfect dick-sucking height] while her tongue is lodged so completely in your mouth that pulling it out is going to be a task all on its own. At this very moment, if you had any sense of shame, you might have been disgusted with yourself. But, right now, you’re cumming so hard that you don’t know your ups from your downs.