Looking for a list of Furry games

foxflyer

Oct 7, 2015
I have come here before and picked up some good suggestions for games related to or similar to CoC, including Flexible Survival, Nimin and the like, so hopefully some here might know a little more about the information that I am looking for.

I recently completed a playthrough of Furry Adventure 2, which I actually found while browsing Pawsru. I was wondering if anyone knew of a similar game, whether it be made with RPGMaker, flash or possibly something similar to either one, or a site where I can find a list of games like it? I've played with Morenatsu before FA2 even, and that's the closest I can find to it. Bearing in mind that Morenatsu is closer to a visual novel than an RPGMaker game like FA2, it was the gay content that caught my attention most prominently, and quite honestly, if something like it was out there as well, i'd be interested.

Examples would be something like FA2 or Morenatsu, even games such as Crowjob in Space/Station 03, Blackgate, or Amorous

I'm not expecting miracles, especially with the relatively specific things I might be looking for, but I thought that I might as well cast a net and see what others have found.

Thank you!

higi

Oct 3, 2015
I have come here before and picked up some good suggestions for games related to or similar to CoC, including Flexible Survival, Nimin and the like, so hopefully some here might know a little more about the information that I am looking for.

I recently completed a playthrough of Furry Adventure 2, which I actually found while browsing Pawsru. I was wondering if anyone knew of a similar game, whether it be made with RPGMaker, flash or possibly something similar to either one, or a site where I can find a list of games like it? I've played with Morenatsu before FA2 even, and that's the closest I can find to it. Bearing in mind that Morenatsu is closer to a visual novel than an RPGMaker game like FA2, it was the gay content that caught my attention most prominently, and quite honestly, if something like it was out there as well, i'd be interested.

Examples would be something like FA2 or Morenatsu, even games such as Crowjob in Space/Station 03, Blackgate, or Amorous

I'm not expecting miracles, especially with the relatively specific things I might be looking for, but I thought that I might as well cast a net and see what others have found.

Thank you!

The main games worked on here have furry aspects you know Tits, and Coc.

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
Well if you happen to have a fat fetish (and vore) then you'd like Noone's RPG, but that's more of a niche thing.

There's also an interactive story similar to Morenatsu called Lagoon Lounge, but that costs $15. I actually did buy it, and sadly the game doesn't have enough content to justify its price tag.

Dust an Elysian Tail is a REALLY good game if you like Metroidvania style platformers. That one also costs $15 but it's well worth the price as it is an indie game that has much more content and is available on Steam, PS3/4, and Xbox 360/One.

Out of the game I've listed Lagoon Lounge is the only one that has sexual content, Noone's game is fetish fuel but without any actually sex.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Since you seem to be ok with gay content I suggest BlackGate. Its an homosexual visual novel that features furries, monsters and mythical creatures. The protagonist is human though, don't know if that bothers you or not but this probably the closest match you can find around here... aside from CoC and TiTs.

Last edited by a moderator: