Jstar's Treasure Trove

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
How do you already have artwork ready for next year?!
I'm gonna be getting two more pieces from Nyah. One is a cg similar to the Kiyoko Wedding, and another being Drifa fucking champ on a chair while she's in heat

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
What happens when champ only has a pussy? Does she still go into heat?
I thought about it, but I didn't add penis-less version for heat stuff. Between the awkward positioning, and her general target audience (From what I've gathered), it would be extra work with little pay off. Technically speaking, she shares the same heat cycle as Gwyn, but to activate it, you'd need Drifa to stop taking her Brown Leaf (which is implied to be for pregnancy content).

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Makes sense. From what I gathered most people do not seem to care for lesbian content. Although, It will kind of sting for some people how Drifa is going baren for pussy champs. Will her marriage be locked behind pregnancy?

Also, will we be able to top Asgair?

• Sad
Reactions: waterpanther7

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Makes sense. From what I gathered most people do not seem to care for lesbian content. Although, It will kind of sting for some people how Drifa is going baren for pussy champs. Will her marriage be locked behind pregnancy?

Also, will we be able to top Asgair?
No, her marriage is not locked behind preg. Preg is locked behind marriage. And yes, you can be the top with Asgeir.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
My conscious human mind is pleased beyond measure to hear about the Drifa expansion. My ADHD however is telling me that 1 year is actually 10 years.

Reactions: MellowNumel

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
I seem to read this somewhere on the forum so please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't one of the outcomes for the corrupted lupines is turning them female and sending them to your fort?

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
You produce a long rope and form a coffle with the corrupted lupines, tying their wrists together to prevent them from escaping even in the event that they get the bright idea of resisting you before reaching the green eldritch pool. Along the way, you free the wolfmen's captives. Many of the slaves profusely thank [party.yall] for rescuing them before leaving the mines. What they do now is up to them.

[party.Yall], with a platoon of corrupted lupines in tow, go inside Tharsus' laboratory and grab the necessary reagents for the alteration. Afterwards, you mix them all together into a large jar before leaving his office, bringing the wolfmen with you.

After a brisk walk, you stand before the eldritch pool, basking in the gentle warmth offered by its sickening, green radiance. Furthermore, you detect a profuse and intoxicating aroma coming from its oily, semi-opaque surface — a sour scent similar to that of crisp, green apples. Within your arms, neck, and chest, you feel a prickling sensation begin to build. The mere presence of this strange substance foments your quickening heart. If this is what the side effects are for being near it, you can only imagine what'll happen once the transformation begins.

Opening the container of sickly pink liquid, you turn it upside down and pour it all out into the pool, acting as a large alchemical cauldron. After a few seconds, the green hue of the pool shifts to a magenta color. With this little alteration out of the way, all that's left is to send your test subjects in.

You order the corrupted lupines to walk in, and there's a bit of hesitance at first, but you manage to convince them to enter.

The first and most noticeable chance is that their faces steadily shift, like molding clay, growing softer around the edges. Their shoulders become less broad while their hips grow significantly more pronounced. After a few seconds they're undeniably more feminine!

The corrupted lupines leer and mock at each others' new slenderness before gritting their fangs and grabbing at their loins in order to check what's happening, an instinctive and shameless response to the sudden sensation. At first they panic and hurriedly take their hands out and pull their pants down for closer inspection, whimpering as their dicks and sheaths wither away, retracting into their bodies and leaving nothing but smooth skin. Their cocks are gone, and in its wake is a brand new pink, unused cunt!

The corrupted lupines shiver and gasp before running their hands across their chests, only to find that they've grown to be massive pairs of breasts! They then bring their hands up and give their new teats a good pinch and squeeze, admiring their new busts.

Before long, all of the wolfmen complete their transformation into b[silly|odacious|uxom] wolfbabes! From this moment onwards, each and every one of them is now a part of your harem/honor guard.

"Say no more, [pc.mf|handsome|sweetie]," a corrupted lupine says, crawling back to shore.1683754418701829.png

{// PC hasn't looted the chest from the Corrupt Pool:
You think back to the chest you saw in the alchemical pool; it's still there. Since most of your wolfgirls are already swimming in the stuff and are perfectly fine, aside from their drastic transformation, it stands to reason that they'd be best equipped with fetching it for you. You set down your pack, pull out a coil of rope, and hold out one end towards one of your wolfgirls before [pc.isDK|demanding her to|asking if she can] go down there and tie the rope to the chest. Once she's ready, she can tug on the rope, indicating for you to pull both her and the chest up.

"Ooooh," the corrupted lupine croons. "Sure thing, dear."

The wolfbabe takes a deep breath and accepts the end of the rope. She then takes a few steps back before dashing forward and plunging headfirst into the magenta liquid.

All you can do now is wait.

Seconds pass, and the large, busty image of wolfwoman grows increasingly distorted and faded as she descends deeper through the cloudy substance. Before long, you feel a tug coming from the other side, followed by another, and then another. Wasting no time, you begin reeling the rope in, pulling both the wolfgirl and the chest up.

It's time to find out how much this trouble was worth. Turning your attention to the chest, you lift the latch and throw it open, finding a singular flute-necked bottle within.

The colorless liquid within the bottle radiates a pervasive feeling of sadness, as impossible as that ought to be. Golden motes of light pulse within its clear depths, swarming from one side of the glass to another in response to one touching the bottle's featureless surface; otherwise, it looks no different from simple spring water. As you continue to stare through the liquid, you steadily gain a sense of disconnected clarity. There's no doubt about it, this is one of Kaelirra's Tears.

Furthermore, your storage capacity has increased by 5!}

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
Right above the center of your Dreams
Yo, it is impressive the amount of content is being cooked up, 100000+ word is insane, its been proof read? Man is even Chefing up pregnancy and marriage content.
Thinking of marriage, will it be accounting for her the corrupted form or will it be a standard thing?

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Yo, it is impressive the amount of content is being cooked up, 100000+ word is insane, its been proof read? Man is even Chefing up pregnancy and marriage content.
Thinking of marriage, will it be accounting for her the corrupted form or will it be a standard thing?
Yes. There's even an optional, unique mechanic where Corrupt Drifa can have superfetation (double preg); this only happens if you let her use a lumian magic item which blesses her with fertility. Corrupt Drifa is focused on breeding as a kink while pure drifa focuses on breeding as a romantic aspect of making a family

As for the wedding, it'll be the same outfit for both.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gutts and MagicGal

waterpanther7

Jan 28, 2021
Yes. There's even an optional, unique mechanic where Corrupt Drifa can have superfetation (double preg); this only happens if you let her use a lumian magic item which blesses her with fertility. Corrupt Drifa is focused on breeding as a kink while pure drifa focuses on breeding as a romantic aspect of making a family

As for the wedding, it'll be the same outfit for both.
Does corrupt drifa still have romance at all ?

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
The fact Jstar implied both versions will be marriageable implies Romance. I'd assume corrupt Drifa will be hyper focused on the sex. While pure Drifa will be a more complete package. Doesn't mean corrupt Drifa can't show affection. She's corrupt, not a demon. I'd figure it's similar to how Nihara treats you between her pure and corrupt forms.

Reactions: Jstar

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I completely forgot it was possible to corrupt her, it's if you nut in her while having corruption right?

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
Thank you. Honestly I’ve been looking forward to the Lupine dungeon for a while. And so far the more I hear the more I like it. Thanks again for writing it

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
Damn, I always prefer pure routes in these games but now I'm making a save to check out corrupt Drifas content. Breeding fetish is the goat. Never heard of double preg before but it sure sounds awesome.