Frostwym pregnancy reset

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
My Steele had Frosty knocked up, 60 days along, and had left to go adventuring. Noticing Flurry wasn't pregnant, she returned, had sex with Frosty and Flurry again, and now Frosty is back to 6 days along - like the game processed the impregnation code without checking if Frosty was already knocked up.

Also, even after multiple missionary matings, Flurry is not pregnant. Is that a bug? or as designed?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
You might need to provide sample text of where that happens. Frosty and Flurry (as well as Nykke) both use timers for their pregnancy, so if it isn't counting then the game isn't accessing or picking up when the days are ticked up for it. Also, if Flurry and Frosty impregnate each other, then that is also another separate timer (and may be why you can't impregnate Flurry because Flurry could already be pregnant with a different pregnancy).

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
With respect to Flurry - nothing shows up in the log, and looking at the game save, I don't see any indication Flurry is pregnant (all womb objects show no pregnancy, there are no other flags that would indicate a pregnancy).
As to "sample text", I am not sure what you are asking for - I suppose I could provide a before and after save.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Here's the log for before:
Frostwyrm
Frostwyrm Lair:
┕ Eggs Nested, Total: 15
┕ Kips, Total: 104
Besci:
┕ Times Encountered: 97, Non-hostile
┕ Days Pregnant: 27
┕ Times Gave Her Belly Rub: 13
┕ Times You Bred Her: 12
┕ Times Breeded by Her: 4
┕ Times She Fucked Your Ass: 3
┕ Times She Gave Tongue Bath: 8
┕ Times You Gave Her Oral: 5
┕ Times You Have Eaten Her Out: 3
┕ Times She Fucked You With a Savicite Cockring: 2
Nykke:
┕ Days Pregnant: 31
┕ Times You Had Sex: 37
┕ Times You Fucked Her Vagina: 8
┕ Times You Fucked Her Ass: 3
┕ Times You Fucked Her Ass Cowgirl Style: 3
┕ Times She Fucked Your Vagina: 6
┕ Times She Fucked You With a Savicite Cockring: 3
Nykke & Besci:
┕ Times You Had a Congaline Threeway: 3
┕ Times You Had a Devil’s Threeway: 4
┕ Times You and Nykke Gave Besci a Double Boobjob: 5
┕ Times You Had Double Cockring Sex: 2
Alrythe: Met him, Given him Throbb
┕ Talked About: History, Kinks (4 times) and Throbb
┕ Times You Had Sex: 10

Then after visiting and having sex:

Frostwyrm
Frostwyrm Lair:
┕ Eggs Nested, Total: 15
┕ Kips, Total: 104
Besci:
┕ Times Encountered: 97, Non-hostile
┕ Days Pregnant: 1
┕ Times Gave Her Belly Rub: 13
┕ Times You Bred Her: 13
┕ Times Breeded by Her: 4
┕ Times She Fucked Your Ass: 3
┕ Times She Gave Tongue Bath: 8
┕ Times You Gave Her Oral: 5
┕ Times You Have Eaten Her Out: 3
┕ Times She Fucked You With a Savicite Cockring: 2
Nykke:
┕ Days Pregnant: 33
┕ Times You Had Sex: 37
┕ Times You Fucked Her Vagina: 8
┕ Times You Fucked Her Ass: 3
┕ Times You Fucked Her Ass Cowgirl Style: 3
┕ Times She Fucked Your Vagina: 6
┕ Times She Fucked You With a Savicite Cockring: 3
Nykke & Besci:
┕ Times You Had a Congaline Threeway: 3
┕ Times You Had a Devil’s Threeway: 4
┕ Times You and Nykke Gave Besci a Double Boobjob: 5
┕ Times You Had Double Cockring Sex: 2
Alrythe: Met him, Given him Throbb
┕ Talked About: History, Kinks (4 times) and Throbb
┕ Times You Had Sex: 12

I've narrowed it down: It's the Devils' Three-way, with Steele as top, that does it.

Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Thanks, I think I found the problem. Steele having sex with and impregnating Flurry will set Frostwyrms pregnancy timer (or reset it in your case), instead of setting Flurry's pregnancy timer. If you can provide a save file, I might be able to take a closer look and confirm, but I think this is the issue.

I also recently updated the codex entries for the next release that should clarify the pregnancies between Steele, Frostwyrm and Flurry, so hopefully that will help distinguish which pregnancy is from whom.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Do you want a before reset, after reset, or both?

And that also sounds like the solution to the issue of Flurry not getting pregnant.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Do you want a before reset, after reset, or both?

And that also sounds like the solution to the issue of Flurry not getting pregnant.
Both are fine--I guess preferably before sexing either of them, just to make sure. Do note that the fix won't revert Frostwyrm's incubation timer (since it will be impossible to determine the original value of the timer because it was overwritten), it will just enable Flurry's incubation timer. And yes, this should fix Flurry not being able to be impregnated by the player character.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
I don't have a convenient save before knocking up Frosty, but here's a zip of Frosty a month pregnant, and then immediately after Pureblood Threeway with Steele as top, showing Frosty at 0 days.

Attachments

• BeforeAndAfterReset.zip
    313.5 KB · Views: 3

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I don't have a convenient save before knocking up Frosty, but here's a zip of Frosty a month pregnant, and then immediately after Pureblood Threeway with Steele as top, showing Frosty at 0 days.
Thanks. I can confirm the fix for the next release should correct the issue. Frosty should be able to get pregnant and no longer reset Frostwyrm's pregnancy (so you'll want toe use your Before file, ideally).

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Thanks. I can confirm the fix for the next release should correct the issue. Frosty should be able to get pregnant and no longer reset Frostwyrm's pregnancy (so you'll want toe use your Before file, ideally).
ITYM Flurry should be able to get pregnant....

Pookie

Mar 19, 2018
It seems like the pregnancy mechanics might not be working as intended. Sometimes, the game can glitch out with multiple matings or not register pregnancies correctly.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
I ran through the pureblood path, and at the end, it sounds like the resulting kip is still a hybrid, not a full blooded Frostwyrm.
"Unsurprisingly, your kip with Alrythe doesn’t look much different from your kips with Valrynn. Seven feet tall; two legs; four arms; a massive wingspan. It’s hard to believe something so massive is so young, but then again, it has its draconic Qim to compare itself to."
But this kip should have been between Valrynn and Alrythe - Valrynn and Steele mated, and Valrynn and Alrythe mated.