[Accepted] Lady Evergreen Cocksleeve Scene

LooMoo

Jan 29, 2022
Hey everyone!

I went ahead and wrote a scene where Evergreen gets decently rough with your PC's throat.

Like always, any feedback is appreciated, and I hope you enjoy reading the piece!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QYPzJ2bKBL2WvtmOJvtDMO4HP95RcT6fgkivZUxBAi4/edit?usp=sharing

EDIT: The submission has been accepted and is being coded! Thanks a bunch to everyone who edited the piece and for all of the supportive comments. You all should be able to become Evergreen's cocksleeve in-game at some point in the near future!

Last edited:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Wooo. I dont care what the scene is, I just want more Momma Evergreen. Im all for champ being Lady Evergreens cocksleeve.

LooMoo

Jan 29, 2022
you can't just tease us like that! Now we've got wait and hope this scene becomes reality
Ooh I loved the scene and the pampering after! I second Clara about teasing us with a week long stay <3

Yeah, writing this gave me some ideas for a scene like that, and I couldn't help but tease it in this one lol. Right now, the seven-week cock sucking marathon is in my "perhaps, maybe, possibly, getting made in the future" pile, though I do want to eventually do it-- even it it'll probably be some time from now.

Otherwise, I'm glad you guys like it and thanks for the support! <3