Corrupt lupine dungeon/drifa???

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
Has the lupine dungeon/drifa content been released yet, I'm just have her currently living in the wayfort, and waitng for when i get the chance to corrupt her???

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
It's still in the review queue. It is finished tho. It just needs a reviewer and coder, but with it being Mayternity, priorities are elsewhere.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Jstar.png
Drifa's tail starts wagging behind her whenever she notices you. Her icy-blue eyes are the same as they've ever been, but the dark eyeliner framing them gives her a new air of menace.

"Hey, [pc.name]."

Her breasts are [drifa.bigTitty|soft and dainty|enormous] on that athletic frame of hers, barely contained by the little tank top she's wearing. Her bare midriff is toned with visible abdominals.

Her soft yet powerful-looking thighs are contained by shorts and fishnet thigh highs. You can see she has quite muscular calves when she adjusts her footing. Her butt is just curvy enough that you can tell she's been spending time on exercising her lower body, and not just her upper torso.

Needless to say, she looks vastly different than she did before. Long gone is the image of innocence. Her new form suits her.

Drifa notices you staring at her, and she tugs at her shirt, teasing you with a show of her cleavage. "Oops, my finger slipped. What do you think?"

You comment that it's certainly… different.

"Talking about 'different', check this out!" Drifa sticks out her tongue, showing you her piercing. "I went to the stylists today and got this put in. I think it looks cool."

You ask about the sudden change of wardrobe.

"Oh, that?" Drifa waves her hand dismissively. "I was getting bored of that old outfit. It didn't really fit me. Nelia really is a master with a needle, isn't she?" she says, looking at her fishnet gloves as she runs her fingers across them.

You've gotta admit, Nelia's good at her job. Regardless, does Drifa at least miss her old outfit?

"Nah. I thought over what I should look like for some time now. I really do like how sexy this makes me. I also caught you checking out my abs. Surprised?"

A little, yeah. You ask how she's able to build such a physique during the span of when you last talked to her.

Casually, Drifa stretches and grins. "[silly|I'm just built that different, I guess|{drifa.hasRimescore
|I might've had a little help from Rimescore
|Guess that green stuff I swam through really gave me quite the workout
}]."

At least she's not regretting the loss of her innocence and is taking her change well.

She gives you a cheeky smile and winks as you finish regarding her. "Don't be a stranger, now. You made me like this; you're stuck with me whether you like it or not."

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
[Drifa being a bad girl]
What?! What happened to my dear sweet girl! This is what happens without a strong father-figure in the household!
And where's her blue flower! Next you'll tell us she got a blue flower tattoo somewhere to replace it! Like on the top of one boob or on a buttcheek!
[Starts rolling up a newspaper].
"No! Bad Girl!"

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
Right above the center of your Dreams
Yes! Badgirl! >: )
Ngl tho I'm anticipating the Drifa's new personality and the Dungeon, and how it'll change the existing sex scenes, especially the exihistion sex scene. Athletic tomboy Goth is a vibe, Jstar covering all his bases, lol.
Are there any plans for using the Bosses, tho? I'm a bit of a utilitarian so they have to at least have some use other than sex or flavor text; maybe an additional 500 or 1k a week to the treasury. The horde demands gold.

Last edited: